Anyone Growing Any Ethos Collective Beans??

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

I too have been given a stiffner from their stuff. Mostly the Mandarin Sunset and Mandarin Cookies. That is about as far as I've gotten though, as 150$ for 6 seeds seems a bit unreasonable, for untested and unproven product. I think we are just going to have to bite the bullet and run some seeds. I'll run a pack if you run a pack...

jammie

jammie

hey there Tex. i do 1 grow a year usually in the fall/winter, its easier to heat my basement farm in the winter than cool it down in the summer. i got a pack of the mandarin cookies and citral glue and a date around november

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

hey there Tex. i do 1 grow a year usually in the fall/winter, its easier to heat my basement farm in the winter than cool it down in the summer. i got a pack of the mandarin cookies and citral glue and a date around november
Oh nice, hopefully they turn out real well for you. I ended up pulling the trigger on a pack of Sin City Do Si Do Mints, and some Exotic Genetix Caesar. Be sure and let us know how those beans turn out for you. As far as I know no one has documented a grow.

jammie

jammie

Hey Tex, thanks for the heads up on sin city. I didn't know they had a do-so-do strain

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

@GrowGod has ran some of their gear, the mandarin cookies looked amazing
Oh nice, I'll have to look that up.
Hey Tex, thanks for the heads up on sin city. I didn't know they had a do-so-do strain
For sure, I think they just dropped, and I got my package yesterday. I just dropped 6 Caesar (Gorilla Glue x Triple OG) seeds into moist soil yesterday though, before the mail ran. I'll keep everyone informed in the Exotic thread.

dankninja

dankninja

curious about whether the "alphafem" process works..and whut it is at all. very vague definition from the breeder

Dbear180

Dbear180

20180430 194857
20180424 095738

Ethos Mandarin dreams. I'm happy with it. Has a sweet peachy gas smell. I wanna run a few more, the lemon grape bubba temple looks fire. Alpha fem I believe has to do with reversing females & cutting Male genetics out all together. I read something on his facebook that described his process & & why he called it alpha but that was many many bowls ago.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Niiiice. My boy is running the banana hammock & sour og cheese right now. Gonna have a full on Ethos room soon lol. I'm trying to stay away from any of the mandarin sunset crosses, it's dominates his line right now. Not saying it's no good, I'm just chasing multiple flavors.

sshz

sshz

I've grown a number of their strains the last year or so......the Citral Glue was amazing. I'm in my last week on their Zsweet Inzanity which looks like the best smoke I've had in 30 years. Certain strains do put off some hermies, so you have to do your homework, but they are my go-to breeder above everyone else. All my grows are over at RIU, and I do some posting here too. Next up for me is their Member Berry. Buy their seeds at Seedherenow for less than $100 a pack, and with certain discounts, I can get the final price down below $75 each, a great deal.

Dbear180

Dbear180

You haven't ran Cannarado's gear then ; )

What have you run from Ethos & Cannarado?
My next run will be Ethos Lemon Grape Bubba Temple & Mandarin Dreams, Exotic Big smooth & Chromatose & probably my DNA lemonwalker I've had forever.

BioStimz

BioStimz

What have you run from Ethos & Cannarado?

I was kinda teasing about Cannarado, but do yourself a favor and run something from his extensive lineup, if you haven't had the chance to already. You will not be disappointed.

But yeah, Mandarin dreams and Crescendo were fuking awesome - still have Banana hammock, Member berry, Inzane, and Zsweet to run.

Top Bottom