Wanted Anyone have any male REG or FEM pollen?

• Thread starter Trae1170
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

Well that couldn't be much farther from New Mexico...

steamroller

steamroller

Welcome to the farm!
I have a two strains of Ethos seeds [ freebies] that are regular [m/f] photos if you would like one of them.
The two types are Zkittles Bx2, and Mystery Zweet.
Not sure they have sativa in their roots? Hard to find info on freebies. I searched Ethos freebies but could not find them.
Got 2 packs of 5 of the Zkittles and 3@5 of the Mystery Zweet.
They came from North Atlantic Seed Company with my last order.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Welcome to the farm!
I have a two strains of Ethos seeds [ freebies] that are regular [m/f] photos if you would like one of them.
Not sure they have sativa in their roots? Hard to find info on freebies. I searched Ethos freebies but could not find them.
Skittlz, which I assume Zkittles is closely related, is definitely an indica dom.

I recently killed 3 males from a sativa strain I expect to be a highly energetic, monkey-minded bolt of lightening. Sorry.

T

Trae1170

Welcome to the farm!
Thanks alot for the offer, I would't mind checking out a pak of the "Mystery Zweet".

T

Trae1170

Skittlz, which I assume Zkittles is closely related, is definitely an indica dom.

I recently killed 3 males from a sativa strain I expect to be a highly energetic, monkey-minded bolt of lightening. Sorry.
Damn... let me know if you get any males in the future and have a place to segregate them until they pollinate.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I mean, you could always just grab some m/f seeds or an sts spray and reverse a female. Im not sure anyone who has pollen would wanna share, not trying to be rude or anything but most of the people.insee on here talking about pollen are breeders so

T

Trae1170

I mean, you could always just grab some m/f seeds or an sts spray and reverse a female. Im not sure anyone who has pollen would wanna share, not trying to be rude or anything but most of the people.insee on here talking about pollen are breeders so
I agree, just thought I would ask. I plan to spray a few, I just do not have room to keep multiple males around.

Top Bottom