Wanted Anyone have any male REG or FEM pollen?

• Thread starter Trae1170
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

you can now buy "pollen" from some seed banks and breeders - let me know if you want the names of

E

Edinburg

The strain was made by the first 2 people who invented autoflowers, 1 was Mdanzig the other was Joint Dr but it was a collaboration, they both made many crosses, they made a plant called Sour Spyder it was the BEST autoflower I ever grew however he made a mistake and did not feminize it or trademark it so folk would buy it one time then make seeds, this pissed him off so bad he Mdanzig pulled all his strains off the market, Joint Dr still sells his strains Mdanzig does not, anyhow Sour Spyder was crossed with so many strains I can't believe it worked but it did, Sour 60 is 1 1/2 of Sour Spyder, there are 2 pheno types 1 is called donkey dick as the plant is just 1 main cola with no branches the other is a purple pheno probably bc it has blueberry in it, I have been hunting for Spyder for years with no luck then came across Joint Drs half witch he re named Sour 60 so although I could not get Sour Spyder I was able to get half the strain and since the strain is non feminized I saved the pollen from a male plant to cross it with a larger male non feminized autoflower, all this stuff happened 11 years ago when autoflowers were a novelty and the only way you could buy them was to order from the back of High Times magazine, they have come a long way in the last 11 years, as Joint Dr does not ship to the States I found a guy who has been making Sour 60 seeds for many years so the strain though a bit smallish is very stable and I want to cross it with a large stable non feminized male to try and make the strain larger thus I need the pollen I got from a male I culled allthough it's been in my fridge for over a year my last phone got wet fishing and had pics of both Spyder and Sour 60 but can't post bc phone was ruined but if you ask your phone to show pics of both strains I think they pop up, anyhow the breeder I got the beans from is called 420 New Seed Guy and Mdanzig tried to sue him for selling the seeds but lost bc the Seed Guy bought the strain legitimately and can do as he sees fit bc the strain was never trademarked at least that is what he told me but could not get me Sour Spyder seeds at any price, this was when he just started out and i did not know if he would make it so bought like 60 seeds, however he did make it and is legitimate in fact I bought some Sweet Tooth and a few of the seeds did not germanate told him and he actually sent more witch were fine, first time any breeder or bank ever did that, he wants to keep his customers happy I guess that's why he is still in business. I do know seedfinder has Sour Spyders lineage.

C

CowboyRopin

May have sativa males soon. At that time when m/f should be showing. I also desire a place to seed out this strain so I know to have many seeds for future grows. In Georgia.

T

Trae1170

May have sativa males soon. At that time when m/f should be showing. I also desire a place to seed out this strain so I know to have many seeds for future grows. In Georgia.
I will send you a PM

simonkay

simonkay

Everyone just keep me in mind when you get Male pollen and have more than you need. I have no problem paying the shipping . Just harvest it and freeze it until it can be shipped 1-2 shipping.

Thanks,
I will be popping some Mexican landraces when my veg tent is up and running, i don't mind saving the pollen, just keep my details and in the next month or so i should have a few dozen land races growing

Harrypottery

Harrypottery

Yeah that is 4 hours out the way.
I may try to send some by 2 day mail. All I would ask is after you receive it and use it you pay me for the actual shipping cost.

How do I send a PM to you no need to post personal information in this thread?
PopPop
If you are with pollen.... I really need some

electroguy

electroguy

Sound great!
Sorry I never got back to you about the pollen but what I harvested was a very small amount. I put it in a small baggie in the freezer and broke it out 3 weeks into my indoor grow. I created seeds with the Malawi pollen crossing it with a blueberry og and with a super lemon dawg from my last year's plants courtesy of a mystery pollen doner. I got seeds from both Plants and I can't wait to grow some. I've also been building my house and between my first indoor grow and 5 plants on my roof, and work, I'm gonna need to take a grow break and just finish the house. Did you ever do any breeding?
20230827 121328
it's coming out pretty bad ass
20230826 122617
but I've spent way too much time on the 31° roof

E

Edinburg

Have non feminized sour 60 auto flower seeds, this is the first auto flower developed by Joint Dr and is 11/2 extinct strain sour Spyder. Will sell or trade a few some purple pheno.

E

Edinburg

Yea still have non feminized auto flower sour 60 beans, just answer this thread and I'll get it, breeder i got from stopped selling them so now very rare I'm going to let a male go to seed when i run some.

Top Bottom