Wanted Anyone have any male REG or FEM pollen?

• Thread starter Trae1170
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ErgonomicZero

I would not recommend Strainly! A lot con artists pretending to sell seeds, clones and pollen, who only accept Crypto and never send anything out!
That’s not been my experience. Everyone ive dealt with takes zelle, cash app or paypal. They have feedback scores to keep vendors legit. Seedsman is one of their affiliates. Youd be hard pressed to convince most they are not legit

electroguy

electroguy

ElectroGuy, Keep me in mind if you get any male pollen.
I just hacked down 3 healthy males. I decided that this year is not the year to try breeding. I still have too many plants and I need to continue building my house now that the snow is melting. I still may hold on to a few. I have a cali o that was feminized according to my step son but is growing balls, and a very vigorous malawi x dogtrap x golden glue. They look so good I don't want to kill them. I'll keep you informed.

Last edited:
T

Trae1170

I just hacked down 3 healthy males. I decided that this year is not the year to try breeding. I still have too many plants and I need to continue building my house now that the snow is melting. I still may hold on to a few. I have a cali o that was feminized according to my step son but is growing balls, and a very vigorous malawi x dogtrap x golden glue. They look so good I don't want to kill them. I'll keep you informed.
Sound great!

electroguy

electroguy

electroguy, did you decide if will you be getting any Male pollen this year?​

I haven't killed the cali o or the malawi x dogtrap x golden glue yet. They look really healthy. They may go weird because I put them out last week without any supplemental lighting. I'll let you know.

BBGENETIX

BBGENETIX

I have male pollen. Bubblegum X Sugarcube BX , Diesel Roze (2 different expressions) , and a few others. I can spare a little. Are you in the states? I can ship first if makes you feel comfortable. Trust goes both ways. I have not shipped pollen before if anyone has tips. Happy growing.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I have some Pollen from a Ken Estes original Granddaddy Purple male. Not sure the lineage of the strain or if it's Indica or Sativa dominant but I can send you some of this if you want some. I recently used it to pollinate a Mendel's Aether mom and got a ton of seed so I know it's viable, stored in the freezer. Hit me up on DM if you are interested bro.

T

Trae1170

I have male pollen. Bubblegum X Sugarcube BX , Diesel Roze (2 different expressions) , and a few others. I can spare a little. Are you in the states? I can ship first if makes you feel comfortable. Trust goes both ways. I have not shipped pollen before if anyone has tips. Happy growing.
That would be great, I live in South Carolina. I know people ship pollen in smal zip lock bags and in those little plastic seed tubes. Do not send in a first class paper envelope, the postal service run those through a roller system that crushes the envelope, I recently made a seed trade and had every seed crushed flat.
I will send you a PM with my address.

T

Trae1170

Yeah that is 4 hours out the way.
I may try to send some by 2 day mail. All I would ask is after you receive it and use it you pay me for the actual shipping cost.

How do I send a PM to you no need to post personal information in this thread?
PopPop
Click on my icon on the left of my post "Trae1170" then you will go to a screen where you can send me a message.

E

Edinburg

I have Sour 60 pollen witch is 1 1/2 of Sour Spyder however there reg autoflowers.

BBGENETIX

BBGENETIX

I have Sour 60 pollen witch is 1 1/2 of Sour Spyder however there reg autoflowers.
I wouldn't mind some of this if you have spares. I have a handful of reg pollen if you are interested in a swap.

T

Trae1170

Yeah that is 4 hours out the way.
I may try to send some by 2 day mail. All I would ask is after you receive it and use it you pay me for the actual shipping cost.

How do I send a PM to you no need to post personal information in this thread?
PopPop
Hey Brother, were you able to ship that pollen? PM me

Latest posts

Top Bottom