Anyone have some used good equipment for sale in Denver ?

• Thread starter Bubblehaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

equipment
9 ratchet ropes light hangers
7 1000 hps with sheilds and glass
2 6 in. circulating wall fan
2 12 plant complete bucket system \Multi Flow Complete System
1 ph test kit / ph up n down
2 propane tanks
4 25 ft 6 in tubing
1 dehumidifiers - $160
1 12 unit light controller
1 SPC-1 CO2 Set Point Controller - co2 controller
2 Suncourt 8" In-line Duct Fan - 600 cfm
2 Dig. Max/Min Thermo/Hum. Gauge w/R. Sensors
I have everything else I need.
1 6 - 12 bucket ebb and flow has to be 5 gallon not 2.5
Hope its ok to ask in this thread if not sorry.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

are you selling this stuff or are you looking for this stuff?

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
There is a lot of used equipment for sale in Colorado, look on Craiglist.

I have to ask if you are a newer grower, though, because a lot of those things you need to buy NEW, so they will work. Things like circulating fans only run for about a year, and someone else's has THEIR FUNGUS, MOLD, etc....... Ductwork, same story, dehumidifier, same story....... buy that shit new! No sense giving your plants PM right out of the block.

I have about a hundred 5 gallon black buckets with a 7/8 inch hole in the side about a half inch from the bottom...... could be used to do DWC............... they've been washed, soaked in bleach, rinsed........
We always joke around my house, "If we just knew someone who wanted to buy a bucket with a hole in the bottom..............."

I have maybe 6 Daystar A/C Refelctors w/ glass

I have a Greenaire CD -18 Propane Gen w/ High Alititude Kit, needs a new propane regulator and hose.

I have an Aeroflo 60............

Okay, I have more shit, I have a big attic, I'll stop for now, PM me if you are serious.......

You should have no trouble finding TONS of used shit around Colorado.....

C

canaguy27

i can get you all of that stuff new for a lot less than you would pay in the stores. I had a guy buy up all of my 1000w stuff yesterday, but can order more.

craigslist is hit or miss with this stuff. i also will honor the warranties.

sky high

sky high

Suncourt? Ay yi yi yi yi....I think bud hit the nail on the head with the "new grower" tag.
Don't waste yer time on the "duct fans" from home depot..... think VORTEX and ditch SUNCOURT. those duct fans won't even pass air through a charcoal filter, much less cool your space off. and speaking of filters.... do you already have odor control?

Dehumidifier in Colorado? Move some serious air and you'll be looking FOR humidity here.

Buy a pH pen or a continuous read res meter (buy both) if you are at all serious about this grow. I can tell you from experience that not having the right equipment makes this all very sketchy...especially in the pH Dept.

so how many amps does this garage have available to tap? Are you rewiring it?

good luck

s h

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

the home depot duct fans burn out in 6 months. 6" they move like 70 vs 500cfm, 8" 90 vs 800cfm. I've got a can fan that's been running almost constantly for 5 years. You get what you pay for. Vortex is also very nice, got a couple of those too. Don't need a dehui in CO unless you're running a sealed room (why you would run a sealed room (unless it's summer) in CO is beyond me).

R

RMCG

craiglook.com

Set up search filters to email you every morning for ~some~ stuff, but as others have said, you want most of that stuff new.

Hey Bud - I want some buckets with holes...

C

canaguy27

craiglook.com

Set up search filters to email you every morning for ~some~ stuff, but as others have said, you want most of that stuff new.

thanks for posting that up. im getting a trimming machine tomorrow from it:sun

R

RMCG

craiglook is the bomb...

gotten some pretty random shot from cl, non-mmj or sex related too. Haha

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

The stuff on the list Is what I need. I have allot already. Trying to save a little. Will hit up craigslist for sure.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

2 12 plant complete bucket system \Multi Flow Complete System

Is this a pre-assembled system or DIY? If this is the DWC you mentioned, then I don't know of any pre-assembled system other than an Undercurrent, which will cost a pretty penny unless you build it yourself. If you are looking for someone selling their DIY RDWC system, then you are getting their used crap and you have to ask why are they selling it anyway, its either flawed or broken. I'd be happy to come out for a small consultation fee and build you a RDWC/BioBucket or UC system. :muscle

;-)

No worries, the holes are free!!!!!!!

Damn, I literally drilled holes into like 50 buckets yesterday...I read this post one day late...but I could always use more! I'll be in touch! LOL! :bongsmi:

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I changed my mind on the bucket system didn't like the set up thinking of going under current system hand water till then fuk it.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I changed my mind on the bucket system didn't like the set up thinking of going under current system hand water till then fuk it.

Make sure you budget a water chiller...or you'll be spending a lot of money on zone and h2o2.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Get a JBJ chiller. I bough an ecoplus as I was under the understanding that a guy from sunlight supply could fix it locally if it had warranty issues. Well, it broke in a month, end of july. Screwed my crop as it had to be repaired in washington state becuse the guy in denver quit. the JBJ chillers are alot nicer units and can run on 220v. running 9 amps on 120v is bullshit. I got mine for $1,000 but you get what you pay for. The bigger the better, get a 1hp 220v JBJ unit. you'll thank me.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Get a JBJ chiller. I bough an ecoplus as I was under the understanding that a guy from sunlight supply could fix it locally if it had warranty issues. Well, it broke in a month, end of july. Screwed my crop as it had to be repaired in washington state becuse the guy in denver quit. the JBJ chillers are alot nicer units and can run on 220v. running 9 amps on 120v is bullshit. I got mine for $1,000 but you get what you pay for. The bigger the better, get a 1hp 220v JBJ unit. you'll thank me.

I'm running the Sunleaves chillers, got the 1/4 HP and the 1 HP, and my grow store has honored the warranty when a chiller took a dump on me. I just went there and switched it out for another, but they didn't have it in stock...5-6 days later they had it in stock...don't go long with out it...

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

My 1/4 hp chillers a dinosaur i'll be getting a new one for sure . I was only using it for a AeroFlo2 - 20 site what a waste of money unless you grow tiny plants got clogged at least once a week. Gave it away !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom