Anyone here smoke cigerettes?

• Thread starter John Ditchweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

John Ditchweed

What the hell is up with the new fire safe smokes....... I finally ended up with a pack last nite and the fuggin thing kept going out on me while I was talking....... kinda pissed me off

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I noticed the same thing!VERY annoying!!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
This should help ya quit those nasty things LOL

G

Guano

I bought 2 packs in my life & gave away more of them than I smoked.Zoo's right,maybe that's a sign:shake

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
pisses me off too johnny!! mebbe we oughta spend less time talkin and drinkin and more time smokin!!!

G

greyfx

I keep asking my girlfriend when shes going to quit. Her response is always soon.

A

Arti.chokes

The wisdom of Brooke Shields

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." -- Brook Shields

J

John Ditchweed

Bon-- I have heard they added something to make them fire retardent but some sites say they just made the papers extra thick

yes it is a sign to quit my wife wouldn't ever go through with it but she is gone now so it is time to better myself and save money

M

Magus79

LOL They really do suck dont they. More of a firehazzard then the nonsafe ones. Small glowing embers fall of them all the time. NOt to mention how bad they smoke now.They claim its only the paper but I doubt it. Its just one more way to punish us for smoking. Who cares if we get even worse cancers now. Id bet money that say 10 years from now some new study will show they are more harmfull then old fashioned cigs. On the brighter side the roll your owns are cheaper lol I say if your stupid enough to pass out with one lit you deserve what you get. Darwin at work. If I want to kill myself slowly piss off and let me. Its already to the point i can only smoke in my own home.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Magus,i see your point, just do pure spliffs there better for you LOL :)

J

John Ditchweed

hell yeah the roll your own are cheaper.......... I can make a pack of those last a week for 2 bucks or less............ and a pack of say malboro for 5 bucks only last two days myabe three

7rayos

I seldom smoke cigarrettes in the house, but outside yeah, plenty. When in UK, i particularly fancy running out of bac at one o'clock in the mornin with the pub about to close, and having to make that strong decission, will i hold until i get to the house?

21enero 001
B

British_Hempire

Seven quid a packet? man, where was that machine? Worst I remember seeing was 5.60 for 16 in a nightclub.

I quit fags at xmas, starting to really enjoy smoking a bong instead of putting tobacco in my joints, tobacco is evil addictive shite imho.

M

Magus79

Damn the prices here dont seem so bad after seeing that. At that price Id be quiting for sure.

7rayos

That seven quid attack comes from a pub in Edinburgh, Brass Monkey i think. As for quitting... i live in the countryside, in the mountains, with nice air to breathe and unavoidable regular exercise and mostly smoke grass with an eighth of a ciggie for triggering effects and a volcano for tasting purposes. Am i killing myself doing that? I think of it as vaccination for whenever i have to go to a city. If adapting to different climas is good for my marijuanas, it's good for me. I know medical scientists doesn't abide by this at all, but i never trusted them either.

Top Bottom