• Thread starter John Ditchweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Dam that is well expensive.

I am betting that actually from your descriptions of more smoke and poor burn that they have actually stopped putting KNO3 (Potassium Nitrate, Salt petre) into the paper. This is an oxidizer that is relativity safe for human consumption (used as food preserver) but the oxidizing effect allows the paper to burn with out going out, and also burn more of the paper so there for less smoke.

I know that KNO3 is used in papers to make them burn, perhaps this is what they are now omitting? Just a thought

S

Swiffy80

hey BH be strong man..i was a heavy smoker but was told to quit last year as it was slowing down healing a bad break in my leg... i think people will quit smoking wen they want, you have to really get it into your head you wanna quit i stopped smoking in november! Never looked back!!
Ive had a couple on a joint tasted so bad ive even lost the taste for tabaco now which hopefuly i can stay a none smoker for life!
Let me tell you i feel so much better no chest pains anymore nothing..and im still flat out on the weed! i only smoked for ten years but wen your not even 30 and feel like a 60year old you soon realise how harmful that tabaco shit is. cant belive ppl can actually smoke for 20yr+ and 40 odd a-day... I truely belive if i carryed on smoking the way i did i wouldnt be seeing 30 and thats a few years off, plus i think i would have lost my leg.. Thought id brighten up every ones day!! possitve note im really getting into my pipes now would love some sweet glass i think its the only way to enjoy your herb..

I clean my pipe put the residue on a rizla then fold it up let it dry and re-peat the process till i have a nice oil build up this can sometimes be weeks! Then i skin up a fat blunt with trim leaves to help it burn better. ive had maybe 4 blunts since i quit Tabac and use a lot less weed now i smoke pipes... Guys i was such a heavy smoker didnt think id ever be able to deal without it but if i can so can any one.....

J

John Ditchweed

right on swiffy......... I understand 100% I quit for like 8months and had nearly twice the stamina at work then I did when I was smoking.......... problem is my wife couldn't stay a non smoker so i gave in and started again rather fight her about it everyday

S

Swiffy80

John DitchTabac! to be honist i used to love it but when the doc gives you a warning-then a yellow card...u think fuck i anit getting sent off...
I quit once before bout 5yrs ago i lasted about 3months!! this time its for good... dont you just hate preachers!!

Top Bottom