Anyone know about OXYGEN BOOSTING ur plants roots??

• Thread starter Mr. Greenthum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budzilla

I ordered some from the chemist. Nice one dude!

Can you give this to clones, newly rooted?? and rooting/just taken??

...BudZ...

B

Budzilla

Still, is it safe for clones that have just been taken??

This will help reduce rooting time if it can.
Need to know as I might try it!

...BudZ..

M

Mr. Greenthum

If ur talking about a clone that u just took off a mom the NO because it willl get into the plant and ruin the tissue
If ur talking bout a clone that has nice set of roots and that are ready to veg YES u can use then.

G

googolplexs

Some one needs to address the percentage, because in can be purchased at 35 % ,3 % at the corner store.
I was told to flush system with stronger % before plants, Plants at .25% which I think comes out to about 1quart in 4 3/4 gallons of water.

That stuff kind of scares me, but I was glad I used it when a person gave me a pump that wasn't properly cleaned.

I heardit's hard to get the 35 %, they us it in making ingnitors for boom booms or something.

M

Mr. Greenthum

Yes alot of ppl use it that way.It makes a great disinfectant!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

I can't see how it can cause problems like the other guy posted.

...BudZ...

you can drown your plants in too much water or burn them from too much co2 or food, there is always the option for too much of a good thing especially in growing.

dextr0

dextr0

LOST, But they need matching...everything. Like a little crew.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i used it at 1ts per day in my res when i first started as i was told it wold prevent rot. i stopped after a while and can not say i saw any difference. when i did get rot i poured a whole pint into my system and did a cycle then dumped my res and did a fresh water cycle to remove the access h202 and it did not help. i've just not seen much of a benefit from this stuff. i would take 10 to 1 odds that roots excel will do way more for your plants then h202 will and h202 will kill your bennies so running it with something like roots excel or great white is a no no.

M

Mr. Greenthum

Hydrogen peroxide H2O2 is just a fast cheap way to help if u have no money to go buy this expensive stuff. Its a quick fix that people keep it at their house. And from my pics i can show it works:)

L

Lost

I uses 39% H2o2 and its not cheap... hehehe :)

Great stuff.. For those of us that live our lives 8 weeks at a time...

LOL! :character0029:

Nos
Nos2
M

Mr. Greenthum

Im not talking bout using 39% H202 im talking about the stuff u buy over the counter but yes that stuff works amazing also

L

Lost

I think its actually alot cheaper to buy concentrated h202 if your using it all the time. Figure this even if you get the 27% h202 its like 25 bucks for 4 literes. The 4 literes makes 40 literes of 3% h2o2 (more if you get the 39%), so its less than the dollar to 2 dollars a liter on sale for the drug store stuff. :)

L

Lost

Not only that the 27%-39% works great at higher concentrations for killing every fucking living thing it touches when you do a cleanout.. :)

M

Mr. Greenthum

39% H202 u HAVE to be very careful with thought very power stufff

Top Bottom