Anyone making it to Bonnaroo this year?

• Thread starter Crackerass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
I was just wanting to see if anyone was going to make it this year. Its not a bad lineup this year but it has been better. So far it looks like this:

Dave Matthews Band Kings of Leon Stevie Wonder Jay-Z Tenacious D Weezer The Flaming Lips performing Dark Side of the Moon featuring Stardeath and White Dwarfs The Dead Weather Damian Marley and Nas Phoenix Norah Jones Michael Franti and Spearhead John Fogerty Regina Spektor Jimmy Cliff LCD Soundsystem The Avett Brothers Thievery Corporation Rise Against Tori Amos The National Zac Brown Band Les Claypool John Prine The Black Keys Steve Martin & the Steep Canyon Rangers Jeff Beck Dropkick Murphys She & Him Against Me! Deadmau5 Daryl Hall & Chromeo Jamey Johnson Clutch Bassnectar Kid Cudi The Disco Biscuits Kris Kristofferson Medeski Martin & Wood The xx GWAR Dan Deacon Ensemble Tinariwen Wale Baaba Maal The Melvins The Gaslight Anthem Miike Snow The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Dr. Dog They Might Be Giants Punch Brothers featuring Chris Thile Isis Blitzen Trapper Blues Traveler Miranda Lambert Calexico Gary Chardonnay OK Go Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue Martin Sexton Lotus Baroness Dave Rawlings Machine Mayer Hawthorne and the County Japandroids Jay Electronica Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros Ingrid Michaelson The Dodos Manchester Orchestra The Temper Trap Cross Canadian Ragweed Big Sam's Funky Nation Carolina Chocolate Drops NEEDTOBREATHE Tokyo Police Club The Entrance Band Local Natives Brandi Carlile Mumford & Sons Rebelution Diane Birch Monte Montgomery Julia Nunes Fanfarlo The Postelles Lucero Here We Go Magic Hot Rize Neon Indian B.O.B More Artists to Be Announced!

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

its up in the air right now. but it sorta looks like i might be going.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah it is a little bit for me too. ive gotta see if i get a job or not and then if i do if they will let me off work or not...

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

nice ill be finding out in like 2 weeks. and ill probably make a Who's Coming With Me thread if I'm going. Hope some farmers can make it out to enjoy some amazing music, and amazing times.
:party0023:

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah im tryin to see what farmers are going... we might have to get up and smoke. i might be taking a tour bus with me so we can get out of the sun and smoke in the a/c, drink a beer and while tv while doing it haha

L

luvinlife

Yo Franti wakarusa eh? I think we're hittin that up too....we should def get together there...Didnt make 10k last year but did rothbury and was effin stoked for this year so thats a bummer...hope they put them shows back together for next year though...btw whens that SCI show?

man I wanna see jimmy cliff, but roo is outta the question so Im hopin they add him to the wakarusa lineup...:fixed:

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
franti is goin to be there again man...... you should come. yeah i might get one that sleeps 12 if a bunch of my friends come. if dont im getting one with a shower queen size bed in the back and then 4 beds for my buddies. the works haha. yeah i was talking to my buddy today i was like we wont be woke up at 7am when the sun comes out sweating our balls off like before haha. im hoping they will give me an option to hook up to shore so i dont have to run the generators all weekend. if they do that then more than likely we will get up behind the stages. the damn things are so big idk what their going to say about it. i know the buses for the bands stay across the street. that would suck if they made us park over there...

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i agree the roo is a joke now. flaming lips would be the only reason to go to that fest. im going to all good this year again. i have a killer time there every year. and it seems to get better every year too. check out the line up at www.allgoodfestival.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom