Anyone using Canna's PK 13/14 and/or Boost?

• Thread starter hererisssh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grizz

Im going to add another question to your thread Hereisssh. add co2 to the mix.after a harvest of using only Canna A&B I really have noticed that my plants are really lacking , seems the co2 really makes them eat more, so this run IM adding boost and bloombastic, no pk 13/14 though as the directions on the bloombastic warned against using them togather, this will be the first time using the boost, I know you run co2 also, have you noticed the requirement for more nutes?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I know you run co2 also, have you noticed the requirement for more nutes?
No question grizz. Heat tolerance, flowering speed, nutrient appetite, and denisty were all effected positively.

S

stone69

Zoo explains how he uses it in his coco nute's schedule thread.

tricky

tricky

pk 13-14 from first signs of flowering vitalink buddbuddy same also

G

grizz

No question grizz. Heat tolerance, flowering speed, nutrient appetite, and denisty were all effected positively.
Im having a hard time dialing it in, had it for one flower run but I think I got to aggresive this last run and lost the density in the buds, thinking about getting a tri meter to keep better track of whats going on.

Solidopc

Solidopc

I was looking at getting some pk13/14, as i have the growtek monster bloom which is the same thing as canna boost but in a concetrated powder form. I had been using MB only week 5-7 with good results, but apprently should of been using it from first sign of flowers.

When i looked at the canna pk13/14 is said it should be used at 1.5ml per/litre, for 1 week, 3 weeks before harvest.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Is there anyone using or heard of people using pk13/14 and Boost with Pure Blend Pro nutrients? I have the fox farms boosters now. Would like to try Boost and PK13/14. ROOT

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a friend using Boost with PBP Bloom with great success. He doesn't use PK13/14 so no info there.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks Hererissh, sorry about jacking your thread. Do you know what rate your friend uses of Boost with PBP Bloom? Sorry, and thanks ,,,ROOT

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Now worries R, I've two runs of experience with the PK now. This thread is now public property :)

He uses the Boost the same way I am with Canna A&B, 5ml per gallon.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thank you sir!!! I just ordered some of both. ROOT

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Root, just be careful with that PK13/14, it's extremely strong. Once you mix it in make sure there are no dissolved solids floating around.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Am I the only one using bio boost at 15ml / gal??? Stuff def adds to the flavor and aromas a lot! Don't really have too much exp with the 13/14 but I'd def would say the bio boost or regular canna boost do do something, and yes it's expensive, but what isnt...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I usually use boost or bio boost at week 3. But this run I've been using boost at 7.5ml per gallon since I started flowering and the plants seem to be accelerating growth fast. I'm only at week 2 of flower and frost is already appearing. I would use pk 13/14 when the plant uses needs more pk around day 30 or week 4. But I also like the idea of adding small doses of it through out the cycle.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Not if you want to be fully organic... I'm only using it with the canna terra line.

hotRod

hotRod

is BioBoost by biocanna the same as
CANNAZYM by terra canna

Does any one know ???

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
You are confused Rod. The company is Canna. They have a line of products for soil called terra. Biocanna are their organic line of nutes for hydro (maybe soil too, not sure). Cannazym is their enzyme product that can be used will all their nutes. Boost is their flower booster (not P/K booster, non nute booster). BioBoost is similar but without a couple ingredients i believe so that it is all natural and organic. Personally i use the regular Boost. EIther one can be used depending on your preference with all their nutes if i am not mistaken.

JB

hotRod

hotRod

thanks Jaybee
I did some research yesterday and figured out some
of that and your exactly right !!

You can use the boost and the cannazym

K

Kpezzy

Just bought some PK 13/14 thanks to this thread, good lookin out

Latest posts

Top Bottom