anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
haqndyman

haqndyman

was wondering if anyone has been using this product? i just got 4 litrs and started feeding my gsc that are 3 weeks into flower. 100% organic too.

buddahslave

buddahslave

was wondering if anyone has been using this product? i just got 4 litrs and started feeding my gsc that are 3 weeks into flower. 100% organic too.
Never heard of it, looking forward to feed back:cigar:

haqndyman

haqndyman

so far so good. i was 21 days in flower when i started with the terpinator and i have been giving daily doses for 6 days now. now it may be coincidence but i have trichs on leaves that normally wouldnt have trichs i.e. medium size leaves covered in trichs. only thing i dont care for is my og seems to have a more citrus/limonene smell, anyway im thinking this stuff may be a real game changer like sea green and caps bennies. im all organic in soil and all indications so far are positive.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
terp.png

Reminds me of the AN Labels, Me thinks it might be Snake OIL...:cigar:

clockworx

clockworx

A copy of rock "resinator" even the black bottle and label are similar. That alone tells me they are trying to sell their product based on rock resinators success...another bullshit nutrient company trying to get their hands in your pocket..when will it stop....
IMG 20131103 233229
422ad025fc6a712687f17e79c8c96961 ly5c

T

TerpeneTom

I understand where you are coming from with that argument, there are a ton of bs nutrients out there. I do have to say that I have spent some time researching both products and have used both myself. Rock Resinator tricks the plant into thinking it is under attack by a fungal infection and as a defense it produces resins (like a tree would produce sap). This resin does not have terpenes however. Terpinator on the other hand works much differently. It actually stimulates a natural process in the plant that produces terpenes and as a result of that, more essential oils are brought out alongside flavors, pigment, aromatics and all of the physical characteristics. I highly suggest you look into some research before assuming such things on a public wall. I use Terpinator and Rock resinator and they work amazingly together.
A copy of rock "resinator" even the black bottle and label are similar. That alone tells me they are trying to sell their product based on rock resinators success...another bullshit nutrient company trying to get their hands in your pocket..when will it stop....
..View attachment 349136View attachment 349137

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

I understand where you are coming from with that argument, there are a ton of bs nutrients out there. I do have to say that I have spent some time researching both products and have used both myself. Rock Resinator tricks the plant into thinking it is under attack by a fungal infection and as a defense it produces resins (like a tree would produce sap). This resin does not have terpenes however. Terpinator on the other hand works much differently. It actually stimulates a natural process in the plant that produces terpenes and as a result of that, more essential oils are brought out alongside flavors, pigment, aromatics and all of the physical characteristics. I highly suggest you look into some research before assuming such things on a public wall. I use Terpinator and Rock resinator and they work amazingly together.
Thanks for some educated information.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Reason i Adore the Farm soo much. Was just told about this product. Obviously it works but who carries it for sale?

clockworx

clockworx

Rock Resinator contains citric metabolites to accelerate the krebs cycle and is a bio stimulant that speeds flower formation and the production of essential oils. Citric acid (C6H8O7 ) bonds to Phosphorus anions (P-), making them soluble in the rhizosphere and soil solution. I don't know where you got your info on rock resinator but this is how it really works....

clockworx

clockworx

Terpinator is an organic fertilizer that increases the concentration of terpinoids in aromatic plant oils. It works by enlarging the gland size and multiplying the amount of gland sites that produce terpenes on the surface area of the plant - resulting in an increase in dry weight as they build up. Terpinoids are unsaturated hydrocarbons in aromatic plant resins, which also act as natural preservatives and protectants.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter

PICS........:snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy::snaphappy:

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

And I highly suggest you do research before passing it to others on the site, people know each other on here and we know who knows their shit and who's full of it...so stop running your mouth...
Seems TerpeneTom is fresh to the farm as of today. Can't help but feel like hes some sort of spokesperson for terpinator. I should have done some research instead of buying in so quick. :/

Top Bottom