anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter

What are the ingredients, exactly? See plenty of info on their site.....except that 🤔 I could easily be overlooking it, long day 😅

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Does anyone know if your liter bottle was sealed or with just plastic cap only?? Also is the color suppose to be a light yellow color? Got a buddy that purchased off eBay and he said it came sealed with new cap, but no seal underneath cap???

I do know that some stuff can arrive with cap only....but I never used terp before.

Thanks!

P

PurSaveer

Wow, I just finished the whole 18 pages. I bought a bottle of Terpinator for 44 bucks. I read that it contained potassium sulfate, which seems to be the 'main' ingredient. Now, it's decision time. Considering the totality of the thread, I'm not willing to try to make the perfect the enemy of the good. I'm not going to risk messing up a good thing by using a chemical that's already in my nutrients. Call me simple, but all this high-falooting talk is way above and below my level of understanding. I'm sticking with what I know. If Terpinator was such a great product there would be proof of its efficacy. Not convinced in Canada.

JakefromtheD

JakefromtheD

And I highly suggest you do research before passing it to others on the site, people know each other on here and we know who knows their shit and who's full of it...so stop running your mouth...
Just want to say thank you for keeping it real as growers we are all good at our craft in one way or another and sometimes we are just looking for a little help stepping up our game and I appreciate solid advice in the game over a decade and still learning daily 👍

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
What are the ingredients, exactly? See plenty of info on their site.....except that

There are only 16 elements and 5 types of biostimulants that go into plant fertilizers. If they don't tell you what's in it, they are cashing in on your stupidity with their snake oil and the hydro store "green tax".

Unhinged

Unhinged

I get a kick out of it. I use minimal amounts of inexpensive nutrients and my plants always look great and produce. Keep it simple!

Growingfather

Growingfather

I get a kick out of it. I use minimal amounts of inexpensive nutrients and my plants always look great and produce. Keep it simple!
Exactly ...a lot of times problems come from people pouring tons of different nute into their mix thinking more product will make their plants grow faster.“ I just poured 3 gallons of nutrients into a 5 gallon rez how did my plants get fried”smh lol

Top Bottom