anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
banditxiv

banditxiv

This is my headbad .had great results with terpinator.
20160505 183829

C21H26O2

C21H26O2

I have tried 100s of products in the last 20 years,,,most are bullshit....if you want something that works try "grand finale" its amazing stuff ....you can look at my sour diesel grow journal to see what it does.....and its only 20 bucks......

Who makes grand finale?

dorjewright

dorjewright

1, 10ml application during stretch
1 week later and they are all frosty. That's a first.

A_j_207

A_j_207

Listen up ........ I tried real hard to work with you. I even ended my reply with a positive, I even complimented you on your fire, and big azz budz, but evidently you had your head too far up your azz to see that. And like a little kid you got all indignant and had to rattle the big dogs cage.

Go do your homework and then get back to me with something other than anecdotal bullshit. If I told you I had a pill to make your dick 3" longer and you took one, I can see right now you would actually think your dick got 3" bigger. Pretty labels, kool graphics, and a sales line full of bullshit and you bought it. No harm no foul. It is your $$$$ after all.
It just some of us older farmers are in the know about the industry and all the snakeoil BS. You are getting big azz frosty buds due to your (ELITE GENETICS) (your own words) and your grow environment. With that said I flip you the bird and say Fukk you sincerely. :p

BTW since I dont hold a grudge, I have some Budinator guaranteed to give you 2 lb colas for 19.99. Where can I send it I will give you a trial sample for free.
My man!

philly kush

philly kush

I"ve been using terpinator for the last month because it was a freebie my ladies seem nice & sticky & frosty but I also use crystal burst gonna have to do a side by side & see if theres difference I try to keep it simple less is best & my ladies always finish nice & frosty

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings...
Why, so much??? simplicity, I've done some research and development on such and minerals and develop trichs and sweet sugars...look at trees and such how sweet ,without additional s ,... outside.,. grow outside first and see first hand... should I show again???...the look???

S

Slownickel

Love to hear it! Post the thread if you have already run through this. If not, please talk about your research! We are all hear to learn as well as contribute experiences.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
U can check some of my stuff on DC grow, Mikado strain...toon lazy to pull up ,bit yeah been checking out my next adventure the universal base as is already known by many, just applying...I got my master gardener certification from the at time from head agronomist at USDA in Beltsville MD...my teacher was head grounds of NIH Bethesda and spearheaded the Master Gardener program through US, Canada, and Mexico...he he...at same time I was cultivating unheard of outdoor cannabis with full scholarship upon completion of project(Rock Creek park)...at satellite program AU...long story short finishing a long exhaustive personal adventure after one up Thule Greenland... R exposure to DDT , PCB, and radioactive waste working with some scientists... cannabis helped with mindset, not pain... many of my grows didn't use these fancy dibs...light spectrum is key to a lot of grow problems... Base elements...u know minerals... NOW there is better understanding with enzymes ,seaweed, and rock powders and 'hot teas'... many food grade materials to produce 'medical grade'...there some intelligent folks now producing high grade...I've done it too, but base line...
I'll take a photo of my library of Congress pages.

H

hawkman

so far so good. i was 21 days in flower when i started with the terpinator and i have been giving daily doses for 6 days now. now it may be coincidence but i have trichs on leaves that normally wouldnt have trichs i.e. medium size leaves covered in trichs. only thing i dont care for is my og seems to have a more citrus/limonene smell, anyway im thinking this stuff may be a real game changer like sea green and caps bennies. im all organic in soil and all indications so far are positive.
Yea ! in middle flower (weeks 3-4) one can see many trichome's on the "sugar" leaves and only using 2-3x' per week !

G

Greenbeans

Yeah it smells kind of fruity. I only had one quart to play with and it only lasted me a week so I can't really say if it works or not. What I can say is that 20 mls a gallon will raise your tank about 200 ppm and my leaves burnt a bit The guaranteed analysis is 0-0-4 and it's derived from potassium sulfate. If I'm not mistaken that means there is a little over 1% sulfur in there. My base has 2% sulfur and I run it at 8 mls, so adding terpinator at 30 mls a gallon would more than triple my sulfur and double my K.

I think it is exactly what the bottle says it is. On some strains the extra sulfur will probably bring out some flavor and stink but the extra K will cause problems if you don't account for it. I always wanted a good sulfur supplement to play with but this one is too expensive for me.
Yeah it smells kind of fruity. I only had one quart to play with and it only lasted me a week so I can't really say if it works or not. What I can say is that 20 mls a gallon will raise your tank about 200 ppm and my leaves burnt a bit The guaranteed analysis is 0-0-4 and it's derived from potassium sulfate. If I'm not mistaken that means there is a little over 1% sulfur in there. My base has 2% sulfur and I run it at 8 mls, so adding terpinator at 30 mls a gallon would more than triple my sulfur and double my K.

I think it is exactly what the bottle says it is. On some strains the extra sulfur will probably bring out some flavor and stink but the extra K will cause problems if you don't account for it. I always wanted a good sulfur supplement to play with but this one is too expensive for me.
Iv been using it for at least a year and think it works great. 20$ a quart and tricomes are thicker, and fuller, and smells and tastes come thru very pleasantly. My air scrubber just sometimes isn't enough. I notice about twice the tricomes in early flower and everything is so frosty that my kief catcher in my grinder just fills in a couple weeks and that's where I been noticing it is in the concentrates and smooth tastes and buzz

G

Greenbeans

Oh and
Iv been using it for at least a year and think it works great. 20$ a quart and tricomes are thicker, and fuller, and smells and tastes come thru very pleasantly. My air scrubber just sometimes isn't enough. I notice about twice the tricomes in early flower and everything is so frosty that my kief catcher in my grinder just fills in a couple weeks and that's where I been noticing it is in the concentrates and smooth tastes and buzz
Oh and as far as spiking my nutrients naw absolutely no signs of over concentration I use 15 ml in veg and 30 in bloom. And days I used to use only water I now use terpinator and molasses

Dukey

Dukey

I understand what you're saying which is why it makes it more difficult to discern why you would direct that toward me and not the very person I was discussing. In fact, part of what you're saying is hypocritical because you tell me to just ignore what I don't like and yet here you are intentionally replying to my post just to express how you don't like my reaction to ignorance. And honestly, yes, the ONLY reason I made an account was to post that comment because I was legitimately upset with the nonsense that that user was posting. I come to cannabis threads for answers because, hello? the shit is a schedule 1 drug having prevented any form of legitimate research from being performed for REAL answers. This, I imagine, is the very same reason you would frequent these forums unless you're a grower who posts journals to share growing info. or you really have nothing better to do than to scour threads and tell people to "keep the vibes positive." I get get it man, good energy turns the world, but when I'm just looking for someone to help with a question and all they have to share is stolen words with a piss poor attitude, then they aren't necessarily going to respond to good energy. Maybe I'm the asshole in all of this, but people need to own up to their shit and realize that acting like pretentious pricks can be detrimental. Say what you will but I stand by my post.
Well said.

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Ya. Vibes.
ahem. What where we talkin about?

I'm in a Petty mood as well - so here is this -

Latest posts

Top Bottom