anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

terp.png

Reminds me of the AN Labels, Me thinks it might be Snake OIL...:cigar:
Just a question followed by a comment Oscar. Also not at all looking for confrontation I'm just saying. Maybe this stuff is snake oil maybe not. However to say advanced nutrients is snake oil is a ridiculous statement and sends the wrong message to new growers. Is it expensive? Fairly but does it do what it claims no question. So to call it snake oil is nuts. I understand the multitude of reasons people dislike an however nobody that has used to stuff weather it was their base or most of their additives would say it didn't work. Hence it is by no means snake oil.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Just a question followed by a comment Oscar. Also not at all looking for confrontation I'm just saying. Maybe this stuff is snake oil maybe not. However to say advanced nutrients is snake oil is a ridiculous statement and sends the wrong message to new growers. Is it expensive? Fairly but does it do what it claims no question. So to call it snake oil is nuts. I understand the multitude of reasons people dislike an however nobody that has used to stuff weather it was their base or most of their additives would say it didn't work. Hence it is by no means snake oil.

I agree with ya on the Part that YES AN will grow your MMJ plants, that's not the questions at hand, I'm talking about the Label choices that this company has decided to put on the bottle, this label is something that is geared towards in my opinion little kids and New Growers, its no different then the Fucking Dinosaurs on the Bottle of AN shit.:dummy1:
Also lets not talk about what AN Claims on their Bottles, every bottle of AN say 100% Money Back Guarantee , I'm not even going to get into that B/S I have personally been Fucked over BY AN on Gallons of B-52 that rocked up in the Bottom of the bottles, it was everyone including the Semi Truck Drivers Fault but AN:rolleyes:

AN has a Guy running the Company that Just Ass fucked a 7 year old girl, that is enough to turn me away from the company.

Does Terpinator work ??? When some here on the Farm that has been here awhile and has some Creditably does a Trial/Test run thread on the product maybe I will think different about the product and not some new farm named tom the Terpinator, Talking it UP..:p

The Farm has become a large Motor Vehicle that companies are now trying to get members onto to try and push there Products, with over 50K registered user and thousand of guest per day the Farm is where all theses companies want to push their shit..;)

Tnelz

Tnelz

I agree with ya on the Part that YES AN will grow your MMJ plants, that's not the questions at hand, I'm talking about the Label choices that this company has decided to put on the bottle, this label is something that is geared towards in my opinion little kids and New Growers, its no different then the Fucking Dinosaurs on the Bottle of AN shit.:dummy1:
Also lets not talk about what AN Claims on their Bottles, every bottle of AN say 100% Money Back Guarantee , I'm not even going to get into that B/S I have personally been Fucked over BY AN on Gallons of B-52 that rocked up in the Bottom of the bottles, it was everyone including the Semi Truck Drivers Fault but AN:rolleyes:

AN has a Guy running the Company that Just Ass fucked a 7 year old girl, that is enough to turn me away from the company.

Does Terpinator work ??? When some here on the Farm that has been here awhile and has some Creditably does a Trial/Test run thread on the product maybe I will think different about the product and not some new farm named tom the Terpinator, Talking it UP..:p

The Farm has become a large Motor Vehicle that companies are now trying to get members onto to try and push there Products, with over 50K registered user and thousand of guest per day the Farm is where all theses companies want to push their shit..;)
My brother every single thing you wrote I agree with a thousand percent. Literally everything. Just saying an works. I actually have no clue about terpinator. Lol. Sounds OK though and I would judge it the same way u would. Wanna see an og use it and tell me why it works before I even care about it. Much respect bro! Keep it green!

Tnelz

Tnelz

keep us posted been wanting to try this supp.
Hey bro. Just an update on this stuff. I should be getting a sample any day. Just emailed their rep and for a like on Facebook they will send you one. Plan on using it on a NL mother that I'm done taking clones from. I'll let you know.

snoopytime

snoopytime

I have been running it for around 3 or 4 months now. The main vendor in 707 talked me into adding a case to my order and I was in a good mood so I said WTF throw it in my order. I began to use 10ml per gallon for the first month and I didn't particularly notice shit. Then the rep called me back to ask how I liked it . . I said I didn't see a difference and she told me to use a full 30ml per gallon. She also added to inspect the trichs after a full run with 30ml per gallon and they will be longer and become an unusual shape. Thinking I was either gonna throw the shit out anyway, might as well finish it off at the recommended ripoff usage rate, I blasted 30 per gallon on top of my regular flower schedule.

It really does work, my buds are carpeted with trichs that are long and unusually shaped (more like an upsidedown tear than a round mushroom on a stick). It smells and tastes fuckin bomb as shit, right now im running cookies forum and my own cross King Cookies which is an OC legendary King Louis 13 x Forum Cookies. Let me see if I can take a pic of a sample . . at them moment its already cured though.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I have been running it for around 3 or 4 months now. The main vendor in 707 talked me into adding a case to my order and I was in a good mood so I said WTF throw it in my order. I began to use 10ml per gallon for the first month and I didn't particularly notice shit. Then the rep called me back to ask how I liked it . . I said I didn't see a difference and she told me to use a full 30ml per gallon. She also added to inspect the trichs after a full run with 30ml per gallon and they will be longer and become an unusual shape. Thinking I was either gonna throw the shit out anyway, might as well finish it off at the recommended ripoff usage rate, I blasted 30 per gallon on top of my regular flower schedule.

It really does work, my buds are carpeted with trichs that are long and unusually shaped (more like an upsidedown tear than a round mushroom on a stick). It smells and tastes fuckin bomb as shit, right now im running cookies forum and my own cross King Cookies which is an OC legendary King Louis 13 x Forum Cookies. Let me see if I can take a pic of a sample . . at them moment its already cured though.
Put my first ten mls in yesterday. Will ramp up to 30on my next water. Thanks for the info!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Dang 30mls per gallon that's allot that is a ripoff dosage. Seems really watered down or maybe the store owner just wants you to go through it fast so you can buy more
Got it free for a like on Facebook. If it works it's well worth it to me!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Cool at least you got for free, snoopytime got a case, he went all out lol.

My store tried to get me to buy a liter of it i was like meh I'm cool
Always better to be safe than sorry. Figured it was worth a shot Ya know. If not no big deal. But my fingers r crossed!

snoopytime

snoopytime

Just to clarify, 30ml per gallon seemed like a ripoff dose . . until it actually started to kick ass lol. So a gallon is like 4000 ml, enough to do 133 gallons of puppy-chow lol . . a 1000 watt coco grow seems to use around 2.5 gallons a day in its heat, then slow down. So lets round down a teeny bit to 2 gallons a day for 60 days, running a top elite strain like an OG or Cookies 1P per light.

So 60 days x 2 gallons = 120 gallons. Basically around one gallon of Terpinator for $60-$80 or so to put that final 'bing' on a P of primo isn't that bad of a price.

It WILL make your meds *stand out* in my experience. Not even joking. Try a gallon on a light you ought to see a nice change.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just to clarify, 30ml per gallon seemed like a ripoff dose . . until it actually started to kick ass lol. So a gallon is like 4000 ml, enough to do 133 gallons of puppy-chow lol . . a 1000 watt coco grow seems to use around 2.5 gallons a day in its heat, then slow down. So lets round down a teeny bit to 2 gallons a day for 60 days, running a top elite strain like an OG or Cookies 1P per light.

So 60 days x 2 gallons = 120 gallons. Basically around one gallon of Terpinator for $60-$80 or so to put that final 'bing' on a P of primo isn't that bad of a price.

It WILL make your meds *stand out* in my experience. Not even joking. Try a gallon on a light you ought to see a nice change.
Upped my dose tonight. Last four weeks of flower on a chronic thunder under a 600 in a hempy bucket. Here's hoping and thanks for the info brother!

snoopytime

snoopytime

Right on man .. you are welcome, hope yo uget a great result like I did . . after a few more weeks start to inspect the trichs, you ought to see some really odd shaped ones with very heavy coverage!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Start snapping some pics, so you/we can follow the progress...;)
Get out of work in like 4 hours bro. Soon as I hit the crib I'll shoot some. Not a huge amount of difference yet though.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Can't really see much which is why I didn't post. I'll get some good shots later!

snoopytime

snoopytime

a large part of the results is in smell & flavor. Another large part it really takes a macro shot to see, begin to inspect with at least a jewelers loupe or illuminated magnifying glass!

Latest posts

Top Bottom