anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

q

this is not the same product..this is terpinator from green planet nutrients...

there are 2 different products called terpinator ....

both products are 0-0-4...but from different companies ...my guess is a licensing deal came about ??

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

LMFAO @ those fucking test results generated with Microsoft word

well if this dickhole is pushing it its got to be good!

this shit is the epitome of snake oil - just look at their website claiming years of research went into the product - yet the make nothing, zero , zip, nada for the industry besides this shit - google the company name - it all seems kinda shady

john martin

john martin

I'm under the impression that they did used to work for the company that makes sugaree and sourdee and branched off onto their own.

People I have chatted with that have used this as the bottle recommends (through veg, through flower, at rates given) have very good things to say, so there is something to it.

Would be great if it were way less diluted though.

Last edited:
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Hi there...Yeh I've been using teepinator for the past 7 weeks now and I'd say its having a positive effect my plants are more fragrant and buds are frostier...next run I am going to do a side by side just to be sure for myself but I'd say terps is staying in my lineup for some time to come

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Oh and green planet And rhizaflora work along side each other that's why they both have terpinator....the green planet label looks shit tho and that's the one us UKers have lol

E

endora

Yes, but what's in it? This secrecy crap gets incredibly tiresome. I want to know what I'm feeding my plants and I want to avoid product overlap. Is it just potassium?

Terpinator analysis
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Agreed it is a bit shady..... but it seems to be working so far arsenic doesn't sound nice tho lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
that label doesnt state it has arsenic

the "<" (which indicates "less than") is the minimum detection limit and all metals with that symbol were not found at or above that level

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Right so basically its potassium sulphate?watered down and made to smell.nice....it seems to be worming anyway.but would it be just as good to buy potassium sulphate and use that I wonder

john martin

john martin

It's surely more than pot. sulphate. Just like Advanced Nutrients, they only label what they are legally required to.

Side note: Nectar of the gods (little 'g' on purpose cause zeus and them are small fries at best!), is one of the most health conscious lines out there, and the owner doesn't label all the ingredients either!

Yeah, it sucks we don't get to know everything, but even the products that do label everything include stuff they don't tell us about so it seems to come down to trust in individual companies ;\

john martin

john martin

BTW, I used Terpinator through most of veg, and first couple weeks of flower, then ran out, still need to get more to finish this run with, but I can already tell my Blue Dream has the normal potent smell, but on top of it there is now some type of sour-cream-blueberry smell on top of it, which I believe is from the Terpinator.

E

endora

Yeah, I'm sure there's something else in there besides just 0-0-4. I thought it was maybe sulfur and/or micros, but apparently not. As far as those trace levels of arsenic and selenium, not any significant risk there.

Also, I'm trying to understand why this would be of any benefit in the veg stage. Gland, terpenoid and oil formation is at a minimum until flower.

Shamus

Shamus

I finally got a Terpinator shot.
View attachment 388714
I personally would prefer to not have vanerial diseases on my nute bottles.
What kind of douche bag pays strippers to sit on bottles? I'm going to go take a dump on GRhydros doorStep right meow. I'll slip a knit mitten over my junk so it doesn't get too cold while they're out and about.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lol some serious conspiracy behind the terpinator bit it does seem to be working can't wait for my next lot so I can do a side by side.....I've never used it in veg o don't see the point I see it as a waste so I only use it from 2nd week of flower and I use it at 5ml per litre long side canna a+b and biobizz topmax as well as a few other little things here n there lol

N

noone88

I ran it a few more times and did not notice a change. I have stopped using it.

It does seem to add more citrus tones in mid flowering. However, the citrus tones go away at the time of harvest. I used it at 10ml/gal

E

endora

Everything I'm reading indicates that it only works for the people who use 20-30 ml gallon.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
^^^ yeah I know kid in my area who swears by this stuff at 30 ml gal - or whatever double the recommended dose is

Top Bottom