Guilty or not?

• Guilty

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Just started watching this. Just floored at the moment.
WTF is wrong with the system?

S

Seed Buyer

Yeah, and the moral of the story is inbreeding is bad.

H

happy b

Yeah i watched it.frickin unbeleivable aint it?18 years for something he didnt do.some cops are fuckin scumbags in uniform.

H

happy b

Iv only watched the first part sofar and i was under the impression he was proved not guilty.so there must be more to it so i,ll not come back to this thread incase theres a spoiler or 2.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You missed it. He is now in prison for murder. Hence the title of the show.
How he got there will have you scratching your head.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I watched the whole thing though it was rather uncomfortable and completely biased.He did serve almost 18 years for a crime he didn't commit but I firmly believe he is guilty of murder in the second case and Netflix ought to be ashamed for not letting us see all of the cold hard evidence they convicted Steve Avery with.The murder conviction was justified in my eyes without a shadow of doubt.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I watched the whole thing though it was rather uncomfortable and completely biased.He did serve almost 18 years for a crime he didn't commit but I firmly believe he is guilty of murder in the second case and Netflix ought to be ashamed for not letting us see all of the cold hard evidence they convicted Steve Avery with.The murder conviction was justified in my eyes without a shadow of doubt.
I haven't made it that far yet.
I watched the first two episodes.
So far from what I watched, I believe it would be easy for the police to plant evidence if the home owners are not allowed on their property for 8 days.
Plus the timelines point to a weird coincidence with the settlement and the murder.
You don't think they are going to just pay him? Can't get money if your convicted of murder.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I haven't made it that far yet.
I watched the first two episodes.
So far from what I watched, I believe it would be easy for the police to plant evidence if the home owners are not allowed on their property for 8 days.
Plus the timelines point to a weird coincidence with the settlement and the murder.
You don't think they are going to just pay him? Can't get money if your convicted of murder.
There is a ton of evidence they did not air in this Netflix series.The evidence in reality is overwhelming.

Top Bottom