Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I've tried a buch of different ways. I think if the plant is healthy it'll root no matter what.

Check this out:
View attachment 2162889

The roots seem to start at the nodes. They pop everywhere after some time and optimal conditions, but seem to start at the node. Even popping out the a bit of the petioles i left on.
It just makes sense. No wonder I never thought about it? Or many I did and was too high to remember🤣
20240502 114553
20240502 114705
20240502 115825

I'll put 'em in my hot box
20240502 111222

Those tomatoes are rooted and ready to go today and those peppers are just back ups and will sit on my tray tonight with some slug/snail bait. The cuts above, Blueberry HP and Cherry Wine hemp about 3-4 days from snip (straight across stem, clonex & used rickwool).

If I can speed this up to a week...
8osmkw

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

The number is official.
I keep that bog of eternal stench of a stomach cranking. It’s a heady mix of hummus,
Asparagus, canned chicken, clamato and 3 jars of mayo beer bonginginging. Followed by a fifth of dry gin topped off with an entire cheesecake.

I’m like old school nitroglycerin, any sudden moves and it’s gonna be raining blood from the dirt star. 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

I’m excited .
I stole the phone number from my old doctor, Dr Octagon

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

The number is official.
I keep that bog of eternal stench of a stomach cranking. It’s a heady mix of hummus,
Asparagus, canned chicken, clamato and 3 jars of mayo beer bonginginging. Followed by a fifth of dry gin topped off with an entire cheesecake.

I’m like old school nitroglycerin, any sudden moves and it’s gonna be raining blood from the dirt star. 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸

I’m excited .
I use to eat like that. We use to frequent an all you can eat Chinese establishment and when our boys got older they'd drive themselves even though they were living with us cause they hated waiting for me to finish off 9+ plates of crab legs, shrimp, ribs, chicken, and sushi. These days it's 1 normal sized plate. Weird how that happens.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
A little clarification on this new strain I'm growing - it's actually Romulan x Grimm Glue. Grimm Glue is a cross of their Cinderella 99 with (allegedly) gorilla glue #4. So this should be interesting, either way.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

i just bought a gram of thc-a diamonds. Doesn't look like the glittery terp oil that usually gets sold as "diamonds" out here...

It looks like meth. It'll even break up into powder.

the little black dots were me being careless and dirty after coming out of working in the yard lol.

I can tell by the smell and the way it melts its thc, but still. Had to double take when i first opened it and wanted to be like "bro, i asked if you had dabs...". But was only $20 so, wth, run it, ya know?

im not even entirely sure if i knew you could purify thc to this extent or not.

439888139 3773459126311912 5798499190960931102 n
439451763 3670016529939750 3306803412193142788 n
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
i just bought a gram of thc-a diamonds. Doesn't look like the glittery terp oil that usually gets sold as "diamonds" out here...

It looks like meth. It'll even break up into powder.

the little black dots were me being careless and dirty after coming out of working in the yard lol.

I can tell by the smell and the way it melts its thc, but still. Had to double take when i first opened it and wanted to be like "bro, i asked if you had dabs...". But was only $20 so, wth, run it, ya know?

im not even entirely sure if i knew you could purify thc to this extent or not.
They are real diamonds I think, that's what they are. They just label everything diamonds. With no terps its inferior IMO but if you dab it it will wreck you.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

They are real diamonds I think, that's what they are. They just label everything diamonds. With no terps its inferior IMO but if you dab it it will wreck you.
most diamonds filled with terps taste like air freshener to me. When they don't, it still doesnt taste like cannabis, it tastes like candy or something. I personally am not a fan of that. I immediately preferred this tasteless crystal stuff compared to the "sauce" that goes around. I much prefer to basically everything else, just blasting and chambering up my own dabs. None of this centrifuge separated then recombined with terps stuff.

Honestly breaking these crystal up into powder, and rolling it into a doobie, DAYUM SON. Im sittin REAL pretty rn hahahaha.

One little lick of the nectar collecter, its basically flavorles, but yea. it wrecks you. Proper phrasing for sure.

Just my personal preference though. Usually I can tell immediately on first puff whether im hitting a full spectrum purged concentrate, or something thats been, ill say manufactured. Problem is where im at now, i dont have much choice, i buy whats available in the few crappy shops near by, or what the homies i know have.. Very much looking forward to having my own herb again lol. So are the homies hahahaha.

Never once, in my entire life, ever, have i blasted some fire buds, cured, uncured, frozen fresh, whatever, bho, or pho. Any buds from any strain, and it ended up looking like sugar in teriaki sauce when it came out of the vacuum chamber. And i've made probably 20 lbs of concetrates out of my own personal home grows alone lol, at least. Ive had oils, waxes, shatter, honey, honecomb, crumble, hell ive had some make this weird yellow powdery shit that pressed into full melt. Never have i had a "sauce". And never has it tasted like anything but cannabis terpenes.

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Trying to keep the different canopies somewhat level. Also, trying to help keep my fabric pots elevated and help them dry out. ✌️

Always interested in suggestions, critiques and criticisms. 👍
Well? For starters. Go quick and fine all of your shit, hurry up now and put it all in one spot, get, your, shit, together.
😝👊🏻🤡

Latest posts

Top Bottom