APE's Swinging from the Trees (Vertical of Course!)

• Thread starter ape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yuppppp im curious to see how those girls turned out i hope everything is good with you amigoooo. everything is lovely down here in the south jusst soakin the calisun

L

lumpstatus

It seems he has just been really busy. Talked to ape a couple days ago. He is planning to put up some more images sometime soon. 6 foot wide trees! Show us the buuuudddssss!

L

lumpstatus

No....i know ape. Saw him a few days back and asked him what was up. He has a lot going on at the moment. Im sure he will drop in any day now...

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

^ yeah itd be nice to see some shots tho...
considering he hasnt post since day 9 n hes like what on week 7 now???

what up wit dat?

M

mrdizzle

chill guys some people have lives that take away from their on-line time

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

lmao well shit this guy looks like hes completely done with this run
n he made like what 1 or 2 pic updates in early flower how busy can you really be
I was watching and hoping to see more...
everyone keeps saying they talk to him n hell be here soon...

cough Still nothing...

J

Jalisco Kid

I ran into him yesterday delivering some of my tanks. Don't get your panties all bunched up, he will show up. Though who wants to look at 4 oz plants? JK
When you get tired of using the loppers a 14" electric chain saw works well.

I forgot to say G if you want that plat back or try my Bludago (blue dream x hells angel og} just let me or our friend know and it's yours.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

like i said before apes done
so what was the point of a log in the first place?

K

Kobe24

GreenThumb your a wierdo dude.... G hit me up when he was in the area this past weekend...he has a life man...get over it....

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

go home kobe you probly just barley remembered this log 5 mins ago seriously
think about the ppl watching this for months, im sure you havent

Your nowhere near worth my time talking to you
and so is this thread, like I said before whats the point of starting a log if your not going to finish it? How is that contributing to the farm? How is anyone going to learn of this log?

Im not trying to start shit or be an a hole but one thing that boils my blood is seeing logs go unfinished, ive ran into 20 just the past week, i understand shit happens but being busy shouldnt be one of them(it takes 10 mins lol).
I take as much knowledge and tips i can off each log but with an unfinished one it isnt possible.

Not that it matters, but i met and know ape too and was looking forward to this log like no tomorrow, knowing the guy he is Its the last thing id think he'd do, and to be honest i was just trying to make him get off his ass and shut me the f up with some pics and a update :hi

Im sure many others feel the same
So until the man of the hour himself makes an update and not ppl saying"oh i know him, hes gonna be here anyday" for a month now
Im done trying to get him to make an update
hes the only guy worth talking to considering its his log in the first place

Ape hope your doing good brotha as you can tell Ive been waiting for your update for a cool min maybe well see you in action sometime soon again.

M

mrdizzle

GreenThumb your a wierdo dude.... G hit me up when he was in the area this past weekend...he has a life man...get over it....

hahahah hilarious, because last night I started a reply to Drgreenthumb
stating simply

"your odd" but said fuck it.

DrG,,,,,,,,,,,this isnt your sweet 16 party bro, and ape isnt your daddy, get off apes dick.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

hahahah hilarious, because last night I started a reply to Drgreenthumb
stating simply

"your odd" but said fuck it.

DrG,,,,,,,,,,,this isnt your sweet 16 party bro, and ape isnt your daddy, get off apes dick.

act your age not your shoe size bro

keep opening up your grill im barbecuing with it

you wanna get personal and cry like a little girl pm me and well talk there :hi

the same gos for others who are way to sensitive about a log that isnt even theirs...
lol cry me a river

B

bixby

Hey ape good to see you back up and getting your grow on. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Top Bottom