Apollo 11

• Thread starter Fasheeryfo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

hey SG, thanks for the detailed info, I never thought why it was being done like you said, I just did it. I will wet trim my next batch, that's why I joined a forum so I could learn quicker than trial and error.

here's some pictures. I took down the veg room with the (2) 600w lights, gave the plants 36 hours of darkness then threw them outside to let them bud out there, if it gets too cold I will bring them back inside.
Here is the new tent set up, I sprayed it down with a pesticide my boss gave me, now I have 4 sour diesel clones in there.. I was given 6 but 1 didn't root, and 1 snapped at the base during a transplant and it was so small and fragile I just didn't want to waste the time (the one in the foreground of the 1st pic).. I still have cannaventure seeds to be poppin.

anyone know why my leaves are curling like that? the plants were a super dark dark green color and doing great then I put them in the tent and they have a bunch of new growth but it is a way lighter green. The leaves look almost wrinkled... could it be the swap from 600W to 1000W?
DSC 0674
DSC 0676
DSC 0675

here are my outdoor ladies, I am SO excited about these ones... it makes me want to switch to all outdoor and just do light deps instead of spending money on electricity.
DSC 0664
DSC 0665
DSC 0666
DSC 0670
DSC 0671
DSC 0667
DSC 0668
DSC 0672

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

holy shiznits, the diesels took off. Fed them with liquid solution, and seaweed extract. put them in 5 gal and the big one in a 7 gal.
IMG274
IMG277

got a new oil rig today too.. the one on the left is my last one, going to a good friend and the new one is on the right. Ukiah artwork (the artist not the place)
IMG278

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

All of my outside girls are done.
the Dr. Earth really is awesome, these sour diesel clones have gotten ONLY dr. earth products except great white mychoz and mildew cure p.m. spray (all organic and natural as well)
took these six..
IMG079

and 2 died... one because of me, the other didn't root. but now I have these 4
IMG323
IMG325

anyone know what's up with the leaves? they are a little... crunched? or curled I don't know how to explain it.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

To assess the leaf issues a closer shot of the leaves would be necessary. From these pics they look ok. When are you planning on flipping those girls, they are going to run out of space soon.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

To assess the leaf issues a closer shot of the leaves would be necessary. From these pics they look ok. When are you planning on flipping those girls, they are going to run out of space soon.
I just cloned them last night and put them in a new turbokloner I got and I was going to wait until I moved into my new place where I will actually have them there and have 2 bedrooms to work with for space.
The leaves are OK I think, I will take some closer shots when I head up there tonight and some pics of the turbokloner..I know I could have built one for cheaper but I like plug and play and the store was having 25% off everything :)
I also bought an 8cfm 2 stage vac pump that comes in the mail next week super excited about that.

thanks for the response man, stay green.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Finally in my new place, new veg room is complete just need yo mess with the ducting length, bloom room is complete minus a few things (mainly I'm storing a few things in there and need to adjust ducting and pin up the wires) pics tonight after work. its been a hectic few weeks, had to completely rennovate the place I moved into, did all the work myself materials were paid for luckily, and now I live rent free, only need to pay the electric. I finally shut the lights off on 3 of the 4 diesels, keeping one as a mother. I also only trimmed the lowers on 2 of 3 of the plants to see the difference. Lights come back on tonight @7-7am and the cycle begins

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

and Ze pics.. first the veg room completed, I have a 2 bulb, 4 foot T5 light over a table I built with my Turbo kloner with 5 fresh Sour Diesel clones in it, and 3 Northern lights x Skunk a friend gave me a while back, I cloned and flowered the original. Then I have the mother S.D. under a 600W HPS which I think I'm going to change to a 600W MH (suggestions) this is for veg only.
IMG378

I just put 5 cannaventure ECSD clone x Alien Kush f2 seeds in the jiffy things, that method seems to work for me should i put them under the light or wait for them to pop up out of the soil? I usually didn't put them under light but my seedlings were always stretched out.. right now on a heat mat with the humidity dome on, should come along nicely. Also a G13 Labs cheese seed that was a freebie.... More seeds on the way, (6) fruitylicious, (1) black diesel, (1) blueberry gum, (1) skunk #1, (1) mazar kush, and (1) afghan kush x white widow all fem.

and the bloom room I just finished setting up.. (1) 1000W HPS XXXlarge hood (the one from the tent) with another 600W HPS
IMG377

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Fasheery, looking good in there. Living rent free is awesome, how did you get so lucky? As for starting the seeds, it doesn't matter so much if the pucks are getting light, but as soon as the seedlings break ground it would be best to have them under light. As for vegging under the HPS, it doesn't matter so much; some people prefer to veg under the HPS because it makes transition to flower a bit easier, less drastic change from veg to flower.

Glad to see the show is continuing and with some new gear too.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

thanks for the explanation, I'll stick with what I have then. The 1600W flower room trips the breaker because both rooms are on the same 15/20 amp breaker... need to put in a bigga one bub I may run a whole new service box into one of the rooms and feed them both directly just to make sure there are no wiring issues... doing that tonight! cause right now the 3 I'm flowering only got the 600W last night.....

I'm super pumped to be here, I feel like karma has a lot to do with where I am at now in life, I have always treated people as good as I can and put others before myself (when reasonable), I've always kind of felt like I had the wind to my back but never really got a huge push until this year when I set a goal for myself to go get a job at a garden center.. I tried 4 different places that had already hired everyone on for the season until the last place I tried, I was hired on the spot and have busted ass ever since... my boss took a liking to me and bought this property with a 3 bdrm trailer already on it and I asked what he was doing with it, he said destroying it and I asked if I could rent it from him, he paid for it to be completely renovated and I did all of the work, now I live rent free :D he knows what I'm doing here too, and I am keeping it legal (for my state) so everything is super groovy.. I'm even getting a puppy soon hopefully filled out the apps just waiting to meet.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
thanks for the explanation, I'll stick with what I have then. The 1600W flower room trips the breaker because both rooms are on the same 15/20 amp breaker... need to put in a bigga one bub I may run a whole new service box into one of the rooms and feed them both directly just to make sure there are no wiring issues... doing that tonight! cause right now the 3 I'm flowering only got the 600W last night.....

I'm super pumped to be here, I feel like karma has a lot to do with where I am at now in life, I have always treated people as good as I can and put others before myself (when reasonable), I've always kind of felt like I had the wind to my back but never really got a huge push until this year when I set a goal for myself to go get a job at a garden center.. I tried 4 different places that had already hired everyone on for the season until the last place I tried, I was hired on the spot and have busted ass ever since... my boss took a liking to me and bought this property with a 3 bdrm trailer already on it and I asked what he was doing with it, he said destroying it and I asked if I could rent it from him, he paid for it to be completely renovated and I did all of the work, now I live rent free :D he knows what I'm doing here too, and I am keeping it legal (for my state) so everything is super groovy.. I'm even getting a puppy soon hopefully filled out the apps just waiting to meet.
hey brother when you drop that new line in your room, hit me up and i will shoot you some pics of my line i brought in my room ..simple and cheap from the depot..roll of 10-2 ..2pull 30amp breaker..ge mechanical timer..safely run 3000 watts on that one line of 240 :D

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Good for you Fasheery, pass some of that luck my way. Actually I can say within the last several months I have been pretty fortunate. I still am not in a spot where I can grow my own meds, but other than that I have been quite fortunate.

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Yeaaah that would be awesome! In going to Lowes after work (closer than depot) in about 2 hours. I've got 2200W in lights alone, a 450cfm exhaust and 225 intake dunno electrical specs ATM. Plus 24 sight cloner w&pump/fan, the t5s. A few inline fans to boost air through ducting (one 4" and one 6")

Sg, life's a ride man, ups and downs I've definitely had my Downs but balance needs to be maintained within everything. Its about letting the Downs happen as best they can and taking full advantage of the ups. Life is full of red lights and greens, everyone is stuck waiting on yellow. It took a while to get to where things were really on my side it always seemed like something went wrong no matter what it was because I was trying to let shit happen instead of making it happen. Not saying that's you at all, just my experience. I'm a pretty young dude but I feel like I have a better understanding of how to live life the way I want, the power is in your mind it makes a wonderful slave but a horrible master.. or something like that. Peace and respect to both of you, thanks for following along and helping me out I wouldn't be here without your suggestions (and some others too, thank you.)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
fill in the blanks a bit ...for one im running 240, so unless you switch over. your math for your electric will vary a bit. you may need to flip open one of them books, or call a buddy that knows theory well..moving on now to the pulling of wire, me for one would find the easiest route..i went under and came back up into the room, and ran it on the floor.. no wire nuts or splices:eek:..that timer is a good entry level timer, many options with using it. it will work like a flip box also. turn one room off and another one on :D...if you are gonna stick with the 110,,than that will kinda set the size of beaker..and how many outlets you can run off that new line..run the line just for your ballasts and that will free up all your wall recepts..so you can freely run your whatnots and doodads..:D im no sparky but i have a buddy that take pride in his craft..and he will tell me the answer to any question i ask him, so if you let me know 110 or 240..how many ballasts..i will tell you how many recepts and what breaker to pick up :D

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

WOOHHOOOO I SEE TWO HEADS from the cannaventure gear, I'm so pumped! even if I get all males, my friend got the other 5 seeds in the pack and we have an agreement. Also I have my ECSD mommy that I can back cross with.. Anywho, I put the whole seedling starter under the T5. Here's a pic, the whole thing is sitting on top of a heat mat with a humidity dome (it came with 2, a taller one and the seed one)
IMG381
IMG382

This is a close up of the cloner with 5 clones in it, taken tuesday... just starting to see root starts now.
IMG383

here's a close up of the mother I chose fromt he Diesels. If you followed along, it was the one that grew faster and better than the rest and it was in the front left of my tent. All the ladies are so happy to be out of the tent and have some room to grow.
IMG385

here's some NLxSkunk a friend gave me and I cloned.. I'm keeping one and giving the others to patient friends who don't have anything to grow yet
IMG384
and last, and in my opinion the least :p my new(ish) oil rig I got a few weeks ago just been to busy to put a pic up, there's writing on the dome, cap, and mouthpiece and it's easy as hell to clean. "Boro Syndicate" And yes, I've always wanted to be a hand model so any chance I get I pose that bitch.
IMG386

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

fill in the blanks a bit ...for one im running 240, so unless you switch over. your math for your electric will vary a bit. you may need to flip open one of them books, or call a buddy that knows theory well..moving on now to the pulling of wire, me for one would find the easiest route..i went under and came back up into the room, and ran it on the floor.. no wire nuts or splices:eek:..that timer is a good entry level timer, many options with using it. it will work like a flip box also. turn one room off and another one on :D...if you are gonna stick with the 110,,than that will kinda set the size of beaker..and how many outlets you can run off that new line..run the line just for your ballasts and that will free up all your wall recepts..so you can freely run your whatnots and doodads..:D im no sparky but i have a buddy that take pride in his craft..and he will tell me the answer to any question i ask him, so if you let me know 110 or 240..how many ballasts..i will tell you how many recepts and what breaker to pick up :D
I still haven't made it in to the store to get the stuff I need. I will run 240 from the box, I have a knockout spot to add a 30A double pull that way I can keep the 110 for the normal shizz. it's a super short run from box to room so maybe I can find a buddy to give me the wire haha. So you ran the wire from your box to the timer into the outlet?

I only need it for the 1600W flower room, as soon as add that 1000W light to the other two 600's already going it blows.. but before that happens everything is fine, even ran a drill and shop vac with the 2 600's on with no pop. so the entire veg room (exhaust fan, 600W hps, 2 bulb T5, 2 mini circulating fans, cloner pump/fan, heat mat) and 1 intake fan in the bloom room plus some circulating fans in the bloom room not installed... then run the new line for the 1000W hps and 600W hps in the bloom room. Should I just be safe and put all 3 lights on the 240 and use the 110 for just the doohickeys? I'll throw this whole build up with pics and stuff too in case someone is doing the same thing (I'm sure there's already a bunch on here)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I still haven't made it in to the store to get the stuff I need. I will run 240 from the box, I have a knockout spot to add a 30A double pull that way I can keep the 110 for the normal shizz. it's a super short run from box to room so maybe I can find a buddy to give me the wire haha. So you ran the wire from your box to the timer into the outlet?

I only need it for the 1600W flower room, as soon as add that 1000W light to the other two 600's already going it blows.. but before that happens everything is fine, even ran a drill and shop vac with the 2 600's on with no pop. so the entire veg room (exhaust fan, 600W hps, 2 bulb T5, 2 mini circulating fans, cloner pump/fan, heat mat) and 1 intake fan in the bloom room plus some circulating fans in the bloom room not installed... then run the new line for the 1000W hps and 600W hps in the bloom room. Should I just be safe and put all 3 lights on the 240 and use the 110 for just the doohickeys? I'll throw this whole build up with pics and stuff too in case someone is doing the same thing (I'm sure there's already a bunch on here)
thats rite sir :)

my buddy said it was safe to run a 4 gang box off that timer and line..but running the 3 gang box on a line like mine, you never have to worry about that line being overloaded :D

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Good read and helpful to watch and learn with other semi noobie growers. keeps it more tangible imo. Good work Fasheeryfo (look forward to seeing your next runs) and great input from the Farm as well!

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

all 6 (mandala) fruitylicious, and the singles; (G13) blueberry gum and skunk #1, and (advanced) black diesel are all up and running, one of the (cannaventure) ECSDxAlienkush didn't germinate properly probably my fault, I dug around after the other ones had popped and saw it had germinated. both of the World of Seeds freebies I got have yet to show, not too upset about that. here's some pics, start off with my new gaurd dog :) and best friend, Calyx, a pit/boxer rescue pup picked her up sunday (and no I'm not a mean dog owner, she is a sweetheart)
IMG398
bloom room
IMG402
IMG401
the cannaventure gear: and a G13 cheese
IMG397
few days later. I'm too tired to go take a picture of the new seeds that popped up but I will eventually as I'm sure you are all on the edge of your seat with anticipation.
IMG405

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

been a while, busy busy busy! a little update:
ran an extension cord from another outlet outside the room (safely) for the 1000W on it's own breaker. all 2200 watts are up and running now... and holy shit did it get hot in the bloom room, need an AC or intake fan.
IMG434
IMG435
IMG436

here's the ECSDxALIEN KUSH F2
IMG442

4 on left are the alien diesel, top middle is blueberry gum top right cheese, mid left is black diesel bottom right is 1 of the fruitylicious.

this is the black diesel... what's wrong with it? hasn't gotten anything different than the rest
IMG443

Top Bottom