tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
sry bro lol
miricle grow soil
age old organic for veg
beastie bloomz and bud blaster for flower

that was mostly me bro...to much wifi last night :)

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Hahaha no problem, am I supposed to use molasses every time I feed or just certain parts of flowering?

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Still no pics but I changed the ppm, I was pretty much using the feeding schedule but I was using a liquid measuring device instead of solid so it was very inaccurate. Feeding chart for super natural is 1tsp bloom 1/8tsp superlicious and some super thrive which I don't have yet... For total dissolved ppms of 6-80. I used the correct measurements but had to cut back the superlicious a tiny bit for my second gallon and got 550 ppms with only bloom and superlicious.. Still no pics been busy planting at work pansies out the ass!

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

Well I'm a new man with a new grow bu I'm not going to start a new journal I figured it would be a waste of space. Instead ill continue on here. I've been extremely busy not that my last grow as anything exciting. I'm set up with low stress training and growing out 6 flowering plants. I have met a lot of new friends and I have learned a lot. Here are some pictures of my current set up enjoy!

C

chris oak

I recommend Feminized Seeds from
I'm thinking of going with Durban Poison next but dont have any room to start them

Top Bottom