Apollo 13 BX

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Solutin...Solution looks better.

Good idea, ill do half with solution and other without see what happens.

Wow i was high last night, damn i know i cant spell but wow cant believe i didnt catch that. lol.

Thnks.
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

K i made a new post under grow diaries or journals but yeah its titled StrikeitRich's Workshop ill be posting final bud shots and also numbers there.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I doubt this guys coming back. Hes a proven thief and hes just weird as hell.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

This seems to happen quite a bit around here..... I'll be tip toeing through broken glass around here, so it doesnt happen to me. Sucks..Strikeitrich was a cool dude.

Feelin' the same, even though I consider myself an active member I still fear the ban hammer!

K

kindindy123

they look great,ur tips r just a tad burnt,look into lowering ur nutes,dont go any higher,they look like ther getting frosty,should get great yeild!!good luck

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't Know Him

But he did seem like a pretty good guy, the problem is on the internet you can "seem" like whoever you want. If mittenmedgrow says he is a weird thieving bastard good riddens, one thing I can't stand is a thief and a weird one is even worse. I don't think you guy's need to fear the ban hammer if you are decent respectable members and it shows you are by worrying. Just my opinion and I've been known to be wrong lol. Take care everyone
How can he be banned and on line at the same time, I'm an internet idiot

mal

Top Bottom