Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Not knockin the product but think this is kind of a big broken link fail for Aptus.
http://aptus-usa.com/fasilitor
The consumer notice that is on that page is addressing the claims of PGR's in Fasilitor. It's awesome they had a test done proving it doesn't, but the link is dead. Ha.
Here you go .....;)
CDFA FaSilitor PGR Lab Report jpg

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

fasilitor works so well because of the high levels of molybdenum in combination with high levels of potash. Mo facilitates some of the nitrogen conversion process in the soil, and is essential for nitrogen-fixing microbes to carry out their part of the process. Mo is also the limiting factor in the amount of nitrogen fixed by a plant. K+ activates enzymes crucial to the metabolism of nitrogen (K+ based reactions are what convert synthetic nitrogen to usable forms inside the plant), and in combination with Mo and very pure organic nitrogen sources in startboost are what give treated plants phenomenal bushing structures with no runty laterals, and the tops stay perfectly level thanks to the increased levels of Boron. There are no PGRs in fasilitor, the reason people may think that is because startboost is made up of mostly high quality plant-based(soy) protein hydrolysates with very concentrated peptide fractions. These really really good protein hydrolysates are in huge demand from commercial organic fertilizer companies, so they rarely make it into our industry (most of what gets put in bottles and sold to us is sludge from fertilizer production - B grade salts with lots of heavy metals) and are relatively new to us. And unless you can find Daniels Organic plant food, you'll have a hard time finding a good cheap source of ultra-quality plant protein hydrolysate.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
fasilitor works so well because of the high levels of molybdenum in combination with high levels of potash. Mo facilitates some of the nitrogen conversion process in the soil, and is essential for nitrogen-fixing microbes to carry out their part of the process. Mo is also the limiting factor in the amount of nitrogen fixed by a plant. K+ activates enzymes crucial to the metabolism of nitrogen (K+ based reactions are what convert synthetic nitrogen to usable forms inside the plant), and in combination with Mo and very pure organic nitrogen sources in startboost are what give treated plants phenomenal bushing structures with no runty laterals, and the tops stay perfectly level thanks to the increased levels of Boron. There are no PGRs in fasilitor, the reason people may think that is because startboost is made up of mostly high quality plant-based(soy) protein hydrolysates with very concentrated peptide fractions. These really really good protein hydrolysates are in huge demand from commercial organic fertilizer companies, so they rarely make it into our industry (most of what gets put in bottles and sold to us is sludge from fertilizer production - B grade salts with lots of heavy metals) and are relatively new to us. And unless you can find Daniels Organic plant food, you'll have a hard time finding a good cheap source of ultra-quality plant protein hydrolysate.
I have been using the heavy 16 with Aptus with good results, do you think heavy 16 uses B grade salts ?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

very good points. sorry shoulda thought about that before trying to help.

when you clone, and once their in the medium, do you just grow them out normally and cut off all the branches except 1 and top the plant? how do you get it to grow out so evenly betweeen all 3 colas?? do you have any close up pictures of the process? or any pics of the plants right before they get cut into 3 branches and after?

i tryd doing it to acouple strains i have but it just didnt look right. thanks for helping

Hi Vang you have to keep topping them so they come out even.

There is one main branch at the start but once you top that you soon get another 1 appear and so on. Never do more than 3 though or is affects the yield.

I dont think this will work on a OG but I have never tried it

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

as vangs mentioned i too would like to no your process of getting such an even canopy?
also with the flora nova do you use the grow and bloom as a base or just the bloom as a base all the way though?

Everything is even because my room is dialed in and the nutrition is bang on. If you get a uneven canopy you have some thing wrong somewhere like hot spots or a problem with the nutes. To much or to less of something.

With flora nova I use grow & bloom but I been hearing amazing things about botanicare kind so I want to try that

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

HOLY SHIT

Right on brother !

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

hell yeah man, I'm blown away by ever crop I run with aptus :) It's expensive though so I don't do it much, only when I want a bit more yield and quality than usual. I definitely notice at least a 15% increase in yield on aptus and huge increase in quality, as well as awesomely healthy plants. Like, they could win beauty pageants they're so sexy.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Lol cool man at least someone else sees what me and Jack are seeing

Good news man !

Cheers:)

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

Hey Solidarity... were u just running the Aptus as a supplement to your regular line (when u decide to up your quality /yield) or do you use just their specific line?

Looking fenom boys..good on ya!

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Yes I think the blockbusters were throwing out to much heat. i noticed I get better spread with the wings.

MH room is always running MH it goes from 3 weeks under a T5 to the MH room for 2 weeks then to a bloom room

I use Ushio MH bulbs

dizzlekush

dizzlekush

TY for the quick reply.

For HPS do you use Ushio as well? If not, what brand do you use?

Do you prefer any company when it comes to electronic ballasts? Ive seen one of your rooms using exclusively Quantum ballasts but I do not recognize the ballasts in the MH room.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

I saw some bags of Batanicare Ready Gro in there. Is that what you're using for a mix now?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Man you will LOVE that Adjust-A-Wings they kick ass, what ballast are you running, looks like the one that have the remote control, can't think of the name, oh well..:cigar: How many of them can you hook to one breaker ?, The New setup looks Fucking Kill as alway A++ ...:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom