View attachment 203283
Aptus nutrients 3
Aptus nutrients 4
Aptus nutrients 5

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Gorgeous! Aptus has a handy nutrient uptake chart that I love. Got turned on to them just a few weeks ago.

outwest

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

beautiful. i got some aptus samples a few weeks ago, fasilitor and startboost, and i'm impressed. startboost kills roots excelurator and rapid start. and with the fasilitor, i ended up snapping branches i was trying to bend. considering the switch but coming from gh its a little pricey. the hydroguy who gave me the samples said his biggest customer with a 40 light grow pulled an extra 12 pounds. could just be a story but after seeing the stuff work, i dont really doubt it.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Thats a bold statement. i have seen a increase yield for sure but what i really notice is the quality of the end product, the nutritional value is far superior. i used root excel for years but as you said startboost and fasilitor kicks ass

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Do you rep aptus? Glad to see its openly being used to grow weed. The industry shell game in this regard is a little annoying some times.

outwest

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

No bro just sick of paying for marketing and bottled water ! see my other grows on the Dutch forums you can see i try everything

Cool

persiankid

persiankid

Beautiful! How are you liking that BioWave deal you have in the center of your room?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

The Biowave rocks ! I have 4 rooms plus veg room and i only started with 1 room with the Biowave but after 1 harvest from the room with the Biowave i now have 1 in each room. Great investment

Resinable

Resinable

Nice grow dutchtouch; the Aptus is obviously good stuff. I have a few questions if you don't mind:

What medium are you using?
What size containers are your flowering plants in?
How are your yields with that staking method?
How are you irrigating?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hi resin!

I use a custom blend of peat , coco , insect frass, activated charcoal and Aptus base boost Pellet

I use 3 gallon root maker pots and i find using the stakes and spreading the plant apart that I don't get any popcorn buds at the bottom of the plant

I mix my nutrients fresh in a 75 gallon res and hand feed. I make sure there is not much run off at all as I have flushed serious $$$$ down the drain over the years now I'm more cautious

persiankid

persiankid

The Biowave rocks ! I have 4 rooms plus veg room and i only started with 1 room with the Biowave but after 1 harvest from the room with the Biowave i now have 1 in each room. Great investment
Dutchtouch, Wednesday at 8:21 AM

Wow, that sounds pretty sweet...I've been wondering about these things for a while now.. Just was kind of still am unsure that it would actually increase yields. You're doing it proper! keep up the good work bro!

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Im going to have to check this Aptus out. Nice set up man ive been wanting that Biowave since they came out.

mack 10

mack 10

Wow, nice big grow, love the room shot with all the staked cola's:) what strains? also got a few Q's for ya, your medium you say insect frass whats that ?? also activated charcoal?? why do you use that? with Aptus start pellets? are they like Sannies Tabs?(a slow release tablet placed in the soil @ plant out) got any more info? Also the Bio wave looks crazy? what sort of improvement did you see? thanks and sorry for all the Q's ..just a killer set up and i need to know,lol mack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom