Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Coco

I mix the Fasilitor, then My NPK, then I add my Mass boost. If you add the Peak boost before the Mass I
noticed the PH drop like a Mother fucker !!!!!

Cool

Right on thanks brotha and beautiful setup.. Man i thought i had a full schedule how many helpers do you have?
That whole peakboost ph issue really bit me in the ass. I switched to dechlor as requested by Aptus and it worked fine while using peakboost but as soon as i dropped it i had to switch back to RO otherwise i have to add a shitload of ph down.. Pretty shitty on Aptus part not making a ph stable line you dont have to bounce your water source around.Cant imagine anyone in Cali using these boosters and payin out the nose for not using RO water. Shitty demographic research to say the least.

feslope

feslope

That whole peakboost ph issue really bit me in the ass. I switched to dechlor as requested by Aptus and it worked fine while using peakboost but as soon as i dropped it i had to switch back to RO otherwise i have to add a shitload of ph down.. Pretty shitty on Aptus part not making a ph stable line you dont have to bounce your water source around.Cant imagine anyone in Cali using these boosters and payin out the nose for not using RO water. Shitty demographic research to say the least.
I just added a Remineralization filter to my RO setup. This should add the necessary Cal/mag. Not sure yet how the PH will work but, should have an idea soon. Side benefit, highly recommended for making coffee with.

NebulasINbloom

NebulasINbloom

Pretty tits set up. I like the dutch cooling! I went mini splits. I've been using Aptus since January when they got their first shipment to US. Love it; works very well with my CO Mountain well water. I noticed the same thing with the drastic pH drop. Easy to work around it. The benefits are 10 fold. I love that I can get DWC results in my COCO :). You don't use ANY base newts? Even in flower?

prometh

prometh

went to hydro store and looked at the fasilitator label... it said it was just potassium silicate and boron?

purpleberry

purpleberry

What product do the farmers use? Ive looked for silica acid and cant find anything for AG or horticulture, Just some stuff for cosmetics.

U

ukbigbud

The room is unreal. Dutch, what country is this in. Also like mentioned before the filters and fans have no ducting? Where is the hot air going. Many thanks.

E

ECOutlaw

Thanks for posting!!! Very impressive is an understatement.

I would also like to know where you keep the chillers or deal with all that heat? I may be mistaken but did I read you don't have any hvac equipment outside your facility?

Keep living the dream! Inspirational!

pugliese63

pugliese63

I Imported some new cooling units from Holland.

I heard through a buddy over there that they are the bomb. I take his word very seriously so I imported a container of them. They run off water ( Drain to waste ) and are silent see the link Below

http://opticlimate.absolutecs.gr/

They heat cool and dehumidify. I Screwed I never realized they dehumidified and purchased all those driz airs

OUCH![/quote

D

Dan Kerr

DE ftw! Can be bought for $14 a litre evens comes with molybdenum. I read someone said there fasilitor was a brown / grey thick liquid sounds very much like de that is full of ortho Silicic
Peace

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
DE ftw! Can be bought for $14 a litre evens comes with molybdenum. I read someone said there fasilitor was a brown / grey thick liquid sounds very much like de that is full of ortho Silicic
Peace

Whats DE?

D

Dan Kerr

Diatomaceous Earth cap, check out nutritech solutions product dia-life. Other companies are re labelling there products. Look at the similarities to Rocks fusion product and nts triple ten very similar terminology to say nts seed start and Aptus startboost and many others. Cap you should read up on there microbial products 4/20 in particular. Peace

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Is DE anti-microbial? Doesnt it tear the shit outa bugs even exoskels..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Diatomaceous Earth cap, check out nutritech solutions product dia-life. Other companies are re labelling there products. Look at the similarities to Rocks fusion product and nts triple ten very similar terminology to say nts seed start and Aptus startboost and many others. Cap you should read up on there microbial products 4/20 in particular. Peace

DE is a powder isnt it? How can you buy a liter of a powder?

Heres a cool link on DE for the human body:

http://www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/silica-diatomaceous-earth-food-grade-orthosilicic-acid.365/

Top Bottom