Aptus Test

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Last month i received this test pack 2 try out.. ive been giving my OGKB's the start boost & Fasilitor 4 a few weeks but since they weren't actually started with Aptus from the start i waited till i had fresh rooted cuts 2 start the real test.. I soaked the Aptus test plants in 10ml start boost with 1 qt water b4 transplant in2 Black Gold soil then watered with .6 ml Fasilitor & 1 ml start boost per gal.. the other cuts got plain water like normal.. Lets sit back with a big splif & enjoy the Aptus Show >>>> Goo Style!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

IMG 20141222 161542

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I haven't decided witch base 2 use >>> Greenstone or BioBizz?

I wanted 2 use BioBizz bcuz im fresh off 2 runs off BioBizz & my pics r posted 2 compare the results.. i know BioBizz will kill it so with added Aptus i should see a difference..

Then i got loaded & thought i could use Greenstone nutes bcuz the next run is gunna b GreenStone anyways & i can drop the GreenStone additives & replace them with Aptus Additives & watch the results side by side <<<< i can do this with 1/2 the plants<< 1/2 greenstone & 1/2 GreenStone/Aptus

Im leaning heavy 2 the GreenStone/Aptus bcuz i think nobody has tried that yet..

The Original plan was gunna b Aptus with H16 base but roots popped b4 my H16 pack came so i need 2 keep the ball rolling.. i dont feed base nutes till around 2 weeks in2 veg so i still got time 4 the H16 2 get here.. thats y i say i havent decided on my Base yet...LoL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Greenstone goo! Some pretty cool peeps. Generous with the samples. But let's be honest u can use midget urine and tarantula castings and ur stuff is going to come out fire bro! Respect!
Yes the people at GreenStone Nutrients r very kool & did send out a sample pack super fast juss like the Aptus Guys.. my other mid size plants loved the switch from BioBizz 2 GreenStone they look juss as happy >>>>>> maybe happier?? << way 2 early 2 really call that.. i juss might have 2 use Greenstone as base... maybe new thread >>> Greenstone Nutrients full line VS GreenStone Nutrients Base with Aptus!!

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

You're gonna love it. We run Aptus w h16 base.. Were also testing New Millennium base w/ Aptus now as well and it's crushing. Careful w the mass boost as its excessive with some bases like h16.

I think bio bizz would be a good base. Never heard of the other one. Always curious what new /different bases do with the Aptus. I hear pbp kills it w Aptus believe it or not

Billyboat

Billyboat

You're gonna love it. We run Aptus w h16 base.. Were also testing New Millennium base w/ Aptus now as well and it's crushing. Careful w the mass boost as its excessive with some bases like h16.

I think bio bizz would be a good base. Never heard of the other one. Always curious what new /different bases do with the Aptus. I hear pbp kills it w Aptus believe it or not

I run PBP with aptus and it does really well.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like Aptus mixed with any base kills it... thanks 4 the heads up on the Mass Boost

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

ill let you in my little secret...

i stopped drenching fasilitor and only foliar now @ 4+ mL/gal during the last week of veg and consistently once per week in the 1st 3 weeks of flower and have seen the best results so far. doing it during the veg to flower transition, ive seen the craziest branching, stacking and the most bud sites ever created.

im assuming its the molybdenum and boron, because NPK industries came out with a product not so long after Fasilitor blew up not so surprisingly called 'Stack' & 'Multiply' mainly containing those ingredients. The silica in fasilitor also helped my plants recover overnight from excessive super cropping and other high stress training. Went from literally being broken in half and laying on my coco beds to knuckling up and lifting themselves up past my trellis nets in a 24 hour period. It's a night and day difference between drenching and foliar feeding - not only to your plants, but to your wallet.

I wish I had known this before I went through 4 out of 6 of my 1L fasilitor bottles.

Takes forever to finish a bottle now.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ill let you in my little secret...

i stopped drenching fasilitor and only foliar now @ 4+ mL/gal during the last week of veg and consistently once per week in the 1st 3 weeks of flower and have seen the best results so far. doing it during the veg to flower transition, ive seen the craziest branching, stacking and the most bud sites ever created.

im assuming its the molybdenum and boron, because NPK industries came out with a product not so long after Fasilitor blew up not so surprisingly called 'Stack' & 'Multiply' mainly containing those ingredients. The silica in fasilitor also helped my plants recover overnight from excessive super cropping and other high stress training. Went from literally being broken in half and laying on my coco beds to knuckling up and lifting themselves up past my trellis nets in a 24 hour period. It's a night and day difference between drenching and foliar feeding - not only to your plants, but to your wallet.

I wish I had known this before I went through 4 out of 6 of my 1L fasilitor bottles.

Takes forever to finish a bottle now.
Im gunna have 2 try a foliar now.. thanks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im a go with Greenstone, never heard of em till now so I guess Im biased lol.. Which ever route u take a be flame tho.. U got the passion n the thumbs.. ZKeep it going Goo;)
Greenstone Nutrients is a new company i seen on IG. I didnt know much about them but i hit them up & they sent a sample pack 2 try out
IMG 20141215 235924

ive been vegging my other plants with Greenstone & they seem super happy <<<< i bet it would make & nice combo mixed with Aptus

Wavegem

Wavegem

Fasilitor if I remember correctly has root hormone iba and had great results in water. also whatever makes it foam like it does is real nice fine bubbles for maximum oxygen . Expensive stuff tho almost robbery

Top Bottom