Aptus Test

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That looks like a clear difference; you'll know for sure on transplant. The fasilitor seemed to increase vigor overall; I bet the roots show first...
The aptus plants i could pull the plant out the cups but the water only plants r delicate & its hard 2 slide them out without fuckin sumthin up.. i juss had 2 peep the roots myself.. it took both hands so i couldnt get a flick

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fwiw I used just the Fassilitor, Massboost (ca/mag) & Finaleboost the first time I used the Aptus stuff and I had amazing results - 3.5+ off 12 white fire #3 under 2k - best yield I got after running that cut for almost 5 years - massboost is great in coco (and wifi loves ca/mag) and the finaleboost helps bring the LOUD (sulfur) - I only used the supplements 1x a week except during the peak I hit them 2x

N

nightmarecreature

Hopefully i can try that combo next when i get the H16..

Ive gotten nearly identical results from GH,Technaflora,H&G cocos and Heavy 16.
I really think its the additives that make all the difference.

Heavy 16 Prime is my favorite as far the Heavy lineup. It really makes everything stanky. I didnt use the foliar but I used everything else. IMO the other stuff is a waste of money, especially the Fire. Then again Ive seen dank on here with the Fire.

I like to mix and match products.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

fwiw I used just the Fassilitor, Massboost (ca/mag) & Finaleboost the first time I used the Aptus stuff and I had amazing results - 3.5+ off 12 white fire #3 under 2k - best yield I got after running that cut for almost 5 years - massboost is great in coco (and wifi loves ca/mag) and the finaleboost helps bring the LOUD (sulfur) - I only used the supplements 1x a week except during the peak I hit them 2x
Killer numbers.. i hope i get results like u.. im super tempted 2 give my plants finishing up now some Finalboost >> even tho that batch never got any Aptus

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ive gotten nearly identical results from GH,Technaflora,H&G cocos and Heavy 16.
I really think its the additives that make all the difference.

Heavy 16 Prime is my favorite as far the Heavy lineup. It really makes everything stanky. I didnt use the foliar but I used everything else. IMO the other stuff is a waste of money, especially the Fire. Then again Ive seen dank on here with the Fire.

I like to mix and match products.
Ive tried the whole H16 line up in coco with killer results>> the line is a bit extra salty so i juss take it light.. when i ran out of h16 additives i juss used there base with other additives & still got killer results.. i loved H16 foliar>> i juss hated the super high dose needed per qt.. >> mix in some Aptus & that should b fun.. next round i'll try that combo>>>>>> this round is prolly gunna b GreenStone/Aptus>> but organic biobizz still is a option... im gunna try & do each combo 1 by 1 if i can

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lets watch this lil cookie blow up with Aptus
20150123 162806
20150123 162811

nuthin 2 exciting going on yet >> juss veggin away>> the plain water plants r pretty happy 2 but i 4got 2 take a pic of them>>>>> ive juss always liked this lil cut ever since i clipped her>> u will see lots of this 1... lol

Top Bottom