Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zombierider

Zombierider

We can only carry 30g for recreational. No limit on bud weight afaik. But yeah 4 plants
Ahh ok I was thinking that would be not cool. Its similar here in Virginia, carrying anything over 4 ounces is a no no but no limit on our home grown as long as it stays there, afaik.

Zombierider

Zombierider

The thing that amuses me the most is they have ZERO regulation in regards to how much flower or product you are allowed to have in your house. Soooooo you can only "legally" grow 4 plants but who cares if you have 300lb of weed in your closet.
I know, its hilarious. One dude who legislated virginia weed growing laws said "we dont expect anyone to be able to grow more than an ounce"...........rofl. Where tf do they get these people?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Ok I gotta throw some love at @Oldsog

Mailman made me happy today.

D1C6727A 51CA 45B2 BC2F 915CB1584BFE

I am going to christen the new system with some proper genetics from the master. Not sure what yet, but some of these are getting wet Sunday!!!

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yeah… end of October is the plan
Colder actually… get like minus 15c here where in going can get below munis 40c.
Minus 40 n I thought little old Tassie was cold☃️❄️ Couldn’t imagine tryin to grow in my shed in minus 40c I’d have to install a furnace I struggle keeping temps up in minus 1 or 2 oil heaters tube heaters every bloody heaters😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom