Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Ok day 20. Before cleaning them up and flip tonight. Life gets busy but cant wait any longer.

will get some after shots later.

View attachment 1279284View attachment 1279285
My feedback is that these roots appear to be smaller than I would expect at this stage to support the growth up top. Visually, the roots are about 1/2 to 1/3 the up top vegetation. Normally what I see is that the roots outpace the veg early on, then the veg catches up once the root mass is established.

It would be easy to assume that the special treatment you are giving them means they do not need roots as large to support the same amount of growth up top. It also follows that the plant should grow faster because less time is spent growing roots. Very interesting.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well crown rot on 2 im thinking this has been my issue.… looks like 2 are recovering and 2 are questionable. Im thinking Coco was to wet early on…. note to self on this.
forst time having an issue with that so lets see how this goes

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Possibly because i had piss poor airflow and stressed the plants on top of that… warm temps may contribute. Roots all looking great though and the plants scabbing so yeah. Will see how this goes

Anthem

Anthem

Possibly because i had piss poor airflow and stressed the plants on top of that… warm temps may contribute. Roots all looking great though and the plants scabbing so yeah. Will see how this goes
What did we have the rez temp up to with no biological or sterile ? Hard to run those sort of temps without something

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What did we have the rez temp up to with no biological or sterile ? Hard to run those sort of temps without something
91f lol yeah id say definitely a contributor … guess i just needed to confine my own opinion of you MUST run one or the other or its a matter of time… i think adding the bennies may have caught it in time… but one is rough

Anthem

Anthem

91f lol yeah id say definitely a contributor … guess i just needed to confine my own opinion of you MUST run one or the other or its a matter of time… i think adding the bennies may have caught it in time… but one is rough
Get some pool shock and dunk the bad ones for about 10 minutes. If it takes long so be it. Not going to hurt the plant

Anthem

Anthem

Yeah ill try if i see it progresses in a few days
If you go that route do a two bucket treatment one with pool shock and the other with plain water do you do not kill off the bio when you put it back in the rez

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

20 days of growth?

Hell yea
You mean comparing pics?

day 1
2A53BDAB 0FE7 40E8 B015 BA9F550A84AA

day 20.

BD1EFB1F 86DE 43C9 A966 F4E12F708D50

given the cluster fuck of a grow not to bad but really if i follow my own advice and didnt fuck around with my typical…. Meh it can wait and i can fox anything attitude on top of crown rot… i would likely have seem a ver significant difference bit hey…

what’s growing without some learning and testint limits lol… boring and productive I guess lol

Observationist

Observationist

You mean comparing pics?

day 1
View attachment 1279358

day 20.

View attachment 1279359

given the cluster fuck of a grow not to bad but really if i follow my own advice and didnt fuck around with my typical…. Meh it can wait and i can fox anything attitude on top of crown rot… i would likely have seem a ver significant difference bit hey…

what’s growing without some learning and testint limits lol… boring and productive I guess lol
Agreed

Looks good, healthy root system established, bet they explode on flip

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hey hey hey who said you could advance so far on this topic while I was asleep I blame you @Observationist 😂😂

They are looking crazy good @Aqua Man cant wait to see how these plants turn out. I stopped at a gardening center before I came in and picked up a bunch of increasingly larger plastic pots for up-potting when I really get these clones rolling, I did notice they had one of those cans for producing CO2 in the tent, but with me exhausting out of the tent do you think it would be a waste? Also I vent into my home with the exhaust so I’d have to hook back up to my external exhausts if I went with any additional Co2 I’d imagine

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey hey hey who said you could advance so far on this topic while I was asleep I blame you @Observationist 😂😂

They are looking crazy good @Aqua Man cant wait to see how these plants turn out. I stopped at a gardening center before I came in and picked up a bunch of increasingly larger plastic pots for up-potting when I really get these clones rolling, I did notice they had one of those cans for producing CO2 in the tent, but with me exhausting out of the tent do you think it would be a waste? Also I vent into my home with the exhaust so I’d have to hook back up to my external exhausts if I went with any additional Co2 I’d imagine
Yeah probably wasted unless it can influence the whole room the tent sits in.

grow is a bit of a shot show but hey we are learning… (well by we i mean myself) once again i need to get off my ass and do as i say when helping others… im not special… im not special… now i think i should go write that 100x to get it through my head lol

Anthem

Anthem

You mean comparing pics?

day 1
View attachment 1279358

day 20.

View attachment 1279359

That is the hard part the discipline to treat it like a job rather than a hobby. Every action has an equal an opposite reaction. In our case every time we put off something we know needs to be done now, there is an adverse reaction.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yeah probably wasted unless it can influence the whole room the tent sits in.

grow is a bit of a shot show but hey we are learning… (well by we i mean myself) once again i need to get off my ass and do as i say when helping others… im not special… im not special… now i think i should go write that 100x to get it through my head lol
Progression is success no matter how you look at it, you make a change or step, or miss one along the way, for better or for worse you learn something from it , and in topic like these, when you said “we” you where correct we all learn from that change. It’s what makes dedicated places like the farm such a wealth of knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom