Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Leg day? You are gonna laugh, but you inspired me to go back to the gym. This ought to be pretty funny! Friday I die. Again.

I don't understand why everyone is hating on rings. My only complaint is its hard to keep the story lines straight with both rings and dragons airing at the same time. I keep expecting to see kings landing in middle earth lol. And all the damn names with 47 syllables you gotta learn. Need more RAM.
I live right next door to gym watching all them fit people going in there whilst I’m eating an egg n bacon roll not good for the self esteem😂 good luck to you blokes havin a crack though I reckon I’d fold in half lifting a weight these days dirt biking is my only gym👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Crown rot and they look like that get outta here😂 they gunna blow up now you’ve flipped em could prob train the 1 on the right to take up all the space on the left or you going the elnatural route? Man you’ve done a great job bringing em back I know when my plants got it yrs ago she was a death sentence for em👍
Yeah i never had to deal with it so now i know for sure that bacillus amyloliquefaciens does effectively fight crown rot.

Nice recovery. I’m impressed overall how are the roots?

My seeds are not going so well.

This is 3 days. They should all be cracked by now. Even the strong one kept the hull on the root which is also weird. Not sure what’s up with this lot.

View attachment 1281172View attachment 1281173
Ouch… dont give up man i have seen some beans take up to 10 days.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yeah i never had to deal with it so now i know for sure that bacillus amyloliquefaciens does effectively fight crown rot.

Ouch… dont give up man i have seen some beans take up to 10 days.
Absolutely. These are worth whatever I can get out of them. They are sitting at 75* F in the dark, 100% humidity. If they don't ever wake up, I have a couple more tricks up my sleeve.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Leg day? You are gonna laugh, but you inspired me to go back to the gym. This ought to be pretty funny! Friday I die. Again.

I don't understand why everyone is hating on rings. My only complaint is its hard to keep the story lines straight with both rings and dragons airing at the same time. I keep expecting to see kings landing in middle earth lol. And all the damn names with 47 syllables you gotta learn. Need more RAM.
Yeah im diggin both of then… i think ppl are digging on rings because of the 2 billion spent on it. While HotD imo is much more detail oriented and better written. That and well FUCKING DRAGONS ARE COOL.

That awesome your taking the leap to the gym… first few weeks are hell lol.

im just a bit wiped out today. lack of sleep last night lol. But leg day ooof…. walking upstairs sucks but walking down is downright taking your life into your hands for a few days lol. We have 3 flights of stairs

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In the little sleep i had last night you wanna know what i dreamed about? First dream in a ling time… BACON ffs. This morning i stood with the freezer open and contemplated cooking an entire pound and eating it all…

finally managed to talk myself out of walking off the bacon cliff

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Meat Candy. How can you not?
Haha right… loaing weight is hard so im dieting pretty good right now. Losing the weight is the hard part… i can eat bacon in about 10 more lbs. have to set limits for myself. No pop, no chips, 1 cheat day.

green beans as filler’s with meals and very light popcorn for snacks. Thise 2 i dont limit myself on. A can of green beans is like 15 calories and i like them so that part is easy.

i used to be a personal trainer so have a full meal plan and workout schedule. If you need help with any of that you got my number.

down enough weight to start putting on mass so started the creatine monohydrate. Next to steriods it’s probably the best supplement you can take for building muscle

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I live right next door to gym watching all them fit people going in there whilst I’m eating an egg n bacon roll not good for the self esteem😂 good luck to you blokes havin a crack though I reckon I’d fold in half lifting a weight these days dirt biking is my only gym👍
Dam dirtbiking is a hellova workout on its own.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Haha right… loaing weight is hard so im dieting pretty good right now. Losing the weight is the hard part… i can eat bacon in about 10 more lbs. have to set limits for myself. No pop, no chips, 1 cheat day.

green beans as filler’s with meals and very light popcorn for snacks. Thise 2 i dont limit myself on. A can of green beans is like 15 calories and i like them so that part is easy.

i used to be a personal trainer so have a full meal plan and workout schedule. If you need help with any of that you got my number.

down enough weight to start putting on mass so started the creatine monohydrate. Next to steriods it’s probably the best supplement you can take for building muscle
I'm on the seafood diet. I see food I eat it. 😁 God I sound like my father. 🥺

We started doing hello fresh - pretty great service. They send you boxes once a week with all the ingredients needed for a meal for 2. Tonight was shepards pie - all veg with mushrooms carrots potatoes onion. I'm getting good at the knife chopping crap. But eating plant based and fresh as close to raw is what I'm attempting. They have a fit and wholesome section too. I can send you a free box if you get it there they are always giving me this stuff to try to get new customers. I just gave my parents a $150 coupon and they got an entire weeks meals for free. Now they are hooked too.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yea mate sure is only trail ride these days bones aren’t made of rubber anymore👍 Got me kids lovin it to they don’t race but love to ride.
Not something ive done a lot of as i soent most of my life as a city slicker as my cousins always called us. But used to love it when i got the chance. dont think i could do it with my back these days but hopefully surgery is done within a yr

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

We started doing hello fresh - pretty great service. They send you boxes once a week with all the ingredients needed for a meal for 2. Tonight was shepards pie - all veg with mushrooms carrots potatoes onion. I'm getting good at the knife chopping crap. But eating plant based and fresh as close to raw is what I'm attempting. They have a fit and wholesome section too. I can send you a free box if you get it there they are always giving me this stuff to try to get new customers. I just gave my parents a $150 coupon and they got an entire weeks meals for free. Now they are hooked too.
They have some really great recipes… keep the cards and you can shop yourself after…. I was actually shocked at how quality they were when we teied

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Man good on you 👍👍👍 its not an easy thing to commit to. Much respect brother

Anthem

Anthem

Whole key to chopping Vegetables is a sharp knife. The ceramic one are excellent but can chip easy and I do not believe they can be sharpened at home. They hold an edge about 5 times longer than a quality steel knife.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

My young bloke is mad into the gym he has pre workout that no word of a lie is as good as anything illegal I’ve had😂 plus the creatine protine shakes even takes pure pink sea salt whilst working out its rank dad but she works stops the cramping he reckons 1 week he is bulking eating everything in the house next his getting cut only eating certain proteins n such suppose it’s like growing all the sups in the world won’t help without the right conditioning l sorry for long post il let you get back to ya movie👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My son is a chef currently in college. Between him and the wife, I don't get to pick crap in my kitchen. I'm just there to chop and pay the bills.
Sounds like a good deal to me… my shopping list used to go like this…

1. Get a few bags from the doritos food group.

2. dont forget a fee from the lays food group.

3. small selection from the tostitos food group.

4. cheesies… must have cheesies.

sourcream, oinion soup mix, salsa.

Ok that should last me for today.

Oh almoat forgot the ginger ale and pepsi… whew that was close

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My young bloke is mad into the gym he has pre workout that no word of a lie is as good as anything illegal I’ve had😂 plus the creatine protine shakes even takes pure pink sea salt whilst working out its rank dad but she works stops the cramping he reckons 1 week he is bulking eating everything in the house next his getting cut only eating certain proteins n such suppose it’s like growing all the sups in the world won’t help without the right conditioning l sorry for long post il let you get back to ya movie👍
Just finishing up the crown over the next week or 2… kinda fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom