Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshmen

Moshmen

Lol I have grown in 100 degrees this year and as much as 75 rh it’s been crazy but dude they definitely are not picture worthy this round ! Lol -I’ll have it all straightened out though before next summer! Lol bigger mini split and larger dehuey just another grand to throw at a hobby! Lmao

I pulled buds apart and got 50 mph winds goin on right now! Lol but we gonna make it to the finish ! Couple more weeks
Ugly but alive mayb I’ll run a diary during the winter ? Much nicer looking plants

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ugly but alive mayb I’ll run a diary during the winter ? Much nicer looking plants
And for what it’s worth most everything about indoor I’ve learned right here on the farm hours of reading! From mentor growers threads there no way I could thank everyone but aquaman, Dirtbag, mimed,seamaiden,anthem, and lots of others not around - and I still learn shit here everyday ! Thanx logic for providing this platform!

Ok aqua I’m done thanx brother

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

And for what it’s worth most everything about indoor I’ve learned right here on the farm hours of reading! From mentor growers threads there no way I could thank everyone but aquaman, Dirtbag, mimed,seamaiden,anthem, and lots of others not around - and I still learn shit here everyday ! Thanx logic for providing this platform!

Ok aqua I’m done thanx brother
See, this is what I am talking about. Humble dude.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I
Ok 1 probably not gonna make it but here is the pics of crown rot incase anyone does not know what it looks likeView attachment 1279677View attachment 1279676View attachment 1279675
Im not saying I foreseen this happening but if u go back bout 20 pages I forseen this happening that sux man the first grow I ever did was pvc pipes rdwc the buddy I got my clones off had em in coco tried washing most of it off but around the bottom of the stems still had it u guessed it crown rot the coco just wicked up to much water I thought keeping it sopping wet not just damp hope u get on top of it sux losing plants but like u said learning experience👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I

Im not saying I foreseen this happening but if u go back bout 20 pages I forseen this happening that sux man the first grow I ever did was pvc pipes rdwc the buddy I got my clones off had em in coco tried washing most of it off but around the bottom of the stems still had it u guessed it crown rot the coco just wicked up to much water I thought keeping it sopping wet not just damp hope u get on top of it sux losing plants but like u said learning experience👍
Plants come and go knowledge is forever… or something like that 🧐

yeah i think 3 will make it but probably effect harvest a bit…. We’ll see

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You think your system might be better suited for hydroton? Too bad about the rot, hope the others pull through.👌
Oh it can definitely be run with hydroton also… there was some specific reasons i chose coco for testing and coco will work i have no doubt.

i think this may have even happened in hydroton also as i was running 91f water temps without any beneficial bacteria or sterile treatment.

There are several contributing factors here not just the moisture of the coco. Even if i had better airflow it probably would not have happened

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

One down other are slow but still hangong in there… ill grab some photos tonight sometime and give an update.

things definitely could have been better and im paying for being a slack ass in the beginning
We have all been there mate motivations wains sometimes in everyone’s grows I think I know mine do atm my plants sitting in the shed haven’t watered for 2 days I think ahwell il just run a bit more through em tonight c I’m that lazy I can’t be arsed setting up my watering system so your not alone😂 good luck man hope they other 3 get to the end for ya👍

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Pic of the 3 … not as much growth as id like to see. Crown rot is slowly improving but it’s definitely going to take its toll on this grow.
Crown rot and they look like that get outta here😂 they gunna blow up now you’ve flipped em could prob train the 1 on the right to take up all the space on the left or you going the elnatural route? Man you’ve done a great job bringing em back I know when my plants got it yrs ago she was a death sentence for em👍

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Pic of the 3 … not as much growth as id like to see. Crown rot is slowly improving but it’s definitely going to take its toll on this grow.
Nice recovery. I’m impressed overall how are the roots?

My seeds are not going so well.

This is 3 days. They should all be cracked by now. Even the strong one kept the hull on the root which is also weird. Not sure what’s up with this lot.

D4ED2E47 8BCB 427F AAE5 734B854CDA05
2A5B0432 6AC9 477C B791 38B7C4C1E216

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nice recovery. I’m impressed overall how are the roots?

My seeds are not going so well.

This is 3 days. They should all be cracked by now. Even the strong one kept the hull on the root which is also weird. Not sure what’s up with this lot.

View attachment 1281172View attachment 1281173
Ill grab a pic of them tomorrow… bit under the weather tonight and just having a lazy movie night

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

bit under the weather tonight
Leg day? You are gonna laugh, but you inspired me to go back to the gym. This ought to be pretty funny! Friday I die. Again.

just having a lazy movie night

I don't understand why everyone is hating on rings. My only complaint is its hard to keep the story lines straight with both rings and dragons airing at the same time. I keep expecting to see kings landing in middle earth lol. And all the damn names with 47 syllables you gotta learn. Need more RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom