Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Haha right… loaing weight is hard so im dieting pretty good right now. Losing the weight is the hard part… i can eat bacon in about 10 more lbs. have to set limits for myself. No pop, no chips, 1 cheat day.

green beans as filler’s with meals and very light popcorn for snacks. Thise 2 i dont limit myself on. A can of green beans is like 15 calories and i like them so that part is easy.

i used to be a personal trainer so have a full meal plan and workout schedule. If you need help with any of that you got my number.

down enough weight to start putting on mass so started the creatine monohydrate. Next to steriods it’s probably the best supplement you can take for building muscle

My son is big into lifting, due to football, whats your favorite Protein? His is the Prefect Sports Diesel O carb O fat and really clean, NOT the walmark brand diesel though thats junk. His school uses Rivalus thast not bad either, he said their cinnamon toast flavor is the best out of all the ones he's used.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My son is big into lifting, due to football, whats your favorite Protein? His is the Prefect Sports Diesel O carb O fat and really clean, NOT the walmark brand diesel though thats junk. His school uses Rivalus thast not bad either, he said their cinnamon toast flavor is the best out of all the ones he's used.

not using protein atm but i used to take a fast absorbing right after workouts. slow absorbing in the morning…. Protein pancakes when i had time but usually just shakes… im not up to speed on current too shelf stuff. I avoid soy protein as it can fuck with make hormones but for my level pretty much any half decent whey protein will work

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Haha right… loaing weight is hard so im dieting pretty good right now. Losing the weight is the hard part… i can eat bacon in about 10 more lbs. have to set limits for myself. No pop, no chips, 1 cheat day.

green beans as filler’s with meals and very light popcorn for snacks. Thise 2 i dont limit myself on. A can of green beans is like 15 calories and i like them so that part is easy.

i used to be a personal trainer so have a full meal plan and workout schedule. If you need help with any of that you got my number.

down enough weight to start putting on mass so started the creatine monohydrate. Next to steriods it’s probably the best supplement you can take for building muscle
Idk how you do it, I eat anything I can get my hands on. I mean I’m about 185 soaking wet but always have been, probably a mix of 15 years of construction but then the past 8 years as a manager at a plant on shift work 😂. When I see anything edible I eat it like I won’t eat for a week haha. Then again when I work midnights my diet is absolutely horrible, some nights I live on Twix, Kit Kats, ramen, a few packs of the kids uneaten gummy packs, or whatever my son surprises me with in my lunchbox lol. Sometimes it’s a oatmeal raisin cookie, sometimes it’s 15 fruit roll ups 😂😂 whatever it is my son packed it, so I eat it 😂

tobh

tobh

Supporter
damn, i missed a lot here. gonna have to take some time to catch up. reading the health stuff has me thinking that's the habit to pick up next. used to be about it before i became the liquor, was reading around one month after the last drink, the beer belly should be about gone and the liver back to being able to actually do its job. time to get scary ripped again, me thinks. become the superhero (at least look like it) my kids claim i am.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

damn, i missed a lot here. gonna have to take some time to catch up. reading the health stuff has me thinking that's the habit to pick up next. used to be about it before i became the liquor, was reading around one month after the last drink, the beer belly should be about gone and the liver back to being able to actually do its job. time to get scary ripped again, me thinks. become the superhero (at least look like it) my kids claim i am.
I am the liquor 😂 Lim jahey

Madmax

Madmax

😂😂😂
Screenshot 20220914 003951

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Thank god I never drank a lot when I did. I have the full olympic bench and squat setup. Bad part is its been buried in the garage for almost 2 years.

As soon as I install this new service panel and insulate it im sure it will be the first thing setup. . .

Then again, even if we lift, its hard not too consume poison.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Otho g better than trailer park boys haha, have you been watching the Swearnet series on their website?
nah, it's been a loooooong time since i've watched anything from them. once the tv series wrapped up and i saw all the movies, i kinda fell off the wagon on that front.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey man, great news. Everything I need has finally shipped! With any luck, it will be here Saturday and this thing will go out to you overnight on Monday. You will be styling by Tuesday, reading out all that sweet sweet O2 in your res. Mmmmmmm.

Can't wait to see one of my babies out in the wild.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey man, great news. Everything I need has finally shipped! With any luck, it will be here Saturday and this thing will go out to you overnight on Monday. You will be styling by Tuesday, reading out all that sweet sweet O2 in your res. Mmmmmmm.

Can't wait to see one of my babies out in the wild.
Sounds awesome man… super pukoed to see get some results.

ill post an update pic later tonight we just got home and going to eat dinner

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Sounds awesome man… super pukoed to see get some results.

ill post an update pic later tonight we just got home and going to eat dinner
Oh me too, super pukoed.

I was just telling the wife how super pukoed I am. She said honey, you are always super pukoed.

Sometimes I'm just pukoed tho, you know? Not ALWAYS super pukoed.

super pukoed.

You Canadians have a way with language. Ya'll and your dirty dangles and giving your balls a tug.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh me too, super pukoed.

I was just telling the wife how super pukoed I am. She said honey, you are always super pukoed.

Sometimes I'm just pukoed tho, you know? Not ALWAYS super pukoed.

super pukoed.

You Canadians have a way with language. Ya'll and your dirty dangles and giving your balls a tug.
Lmao… i can work on the fat fingers but any chance you could write some code for a working autocorrect? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom