Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well I'm not going to be able to get to this until Saturday. More trimming from the other grow is having to come first.

Here is a shits and giggles pic for how out of control this has become. Saturday will be a slaughter. What a sad state of affairs.
my freaking back hurts looking at it,im thinking close the door and throw food in there to there ass,and pull hand out quick ahahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Right... Only she doesn't want em. I'm now thinking she would have been fine if I flipped before leaving. Just talk her through about a week of tucking and would have been golden. Hindsight is 20/20.
i dont know bro,taking a cutting and making it produce roots has a way of hooking into you,myself,i enjoy seedling stage the best and up to flip,plant is ugly with flowers,i like all that foilage hahaah.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

While mrs mmg loves the plants and has pretty much learned every step she has little hands on experience and intends to keep it that way.

Point is be very happy with what ya got.
right on bro,but i have to say,you would probally be surprised with her skill,mama never has anything to do with my medicine other than kill my males old bitch ahahahah,but when i went in hospital she kept these things going when i told her just killum,and she has watched me work um since then,down to 3 females of the 6 she started and them damn things are almost 3ft tall now,i been pinching the shit out them,middle of second week and damn by third week end i hope they have stopped ,because these girls got some retarded looking stems from bending and twisting there ass hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They are in my yard all the time too. Except for hunting season of course. Then i worry about bullets flying by. Im pretty deep in the forest here.
no hunting here,if you dont own 10 acres ,you cant hunt them,i like it ,i dont want a bunch of shooting going on around me,i still get a little nervouse from my over seas escapade,but i swear this year someone is hunting them,since the rut started ive gone from 45 a day to about 10,which is nice on feed cost,but i love my deer they are my stress relife ,them and my gardens,i like my coffe and my deer at the fence begging hahahahh,one of this years babies eats from mama hand already and spoiled to bread,her mama has been with us 4 years now and she hand feed all the other kids arent,just the baby and mama and that damn doe is hooked on tomatos,no shit ,she pooted for 2 days when i pulled my grape tomato plant when it was done hahahah,she still looks were i grow it to see another there lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom