Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BigCube

BigCube

i dont know bro,taking a cutting and making it produce roots has a way of hooking into you,myself,i enjoy seedling stage the best and up to flip,plant is ugly with flowers,i like all that foilage hahaah.

Same, veg is always more exciting to me lol. Flower is ugly... never actually thought of it till I read your comment, but you're right šŸ¤£

I mean I like seeing the buds form and all, but they arent pretty. Where as a plant vegging in its prime is so much nicer to look in on. Even many years of growing, you can open up the room and be amazed how much it grew overnight and how purdy it looks šŸ¤­

bunkerking

bunkerking

Same, veg is always more exciting to me lol. Flower is ugly... never actually thought of it till I read your comment, but you're right šŸ¤£

I mean I like seeing the buds form and all, but they arent pretty. Where as a plant vegging in its prime is so much nicer to look in on. Even many years of growing, you can open up the room and be amazed how much it grew overnight and how purdy it looks šŸ¤­

agreed but the new smells that come from flowers.... <3 just incredible.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You guys are crazy. Weeks 5-8 of flower is the best part of the grow. And Big Cube... saying that they arent pretty in flower should have you stripped of your growers card bro lol, I sure hope that your plants don't hear you talking like that.

Seraphine

Seraphine

my husband thinks the flowers are ugly too. I think they are quite beautiful. Especially the long, graceful sativa stems. The color of
the calyxes, pistils, leaves, and stems can be gorgeous if you get the right phenotypes. The smell is something you wonā€™t find anywhere else in nature and the huge variety of terpenes is unbelievable. No other flowering plant can you have so many different strains with differing scents. cannabis is a flower farmers dream!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

You guys are crazy. Weeks 5-8 of flower is the best part of the grow. And Big Cube... saying that they arent pretty in flower should have you stripped of your growers card bro lol, I sure hope that your plants don't hear you talking like that.
lmfao.

i remember the first time I'd seen a ripe for "TIMBERRR!" plant and thought, "wow... my first grow and it finished all green n beautiful... they really fuct theirs up!" (not counting the first time i actually grew n harvested, one desperate night, when it had a nickel, MAYBE... n discovered, it needed to be... DEHYDRATED!! ;( ... to smoke. u know the rest, I'm sure.). obviously, it wasn't til grow #3 (& still never turned a page, or "googled")... when i fried the entire crop... that i knew what to expect, at the end of life... i just never saw it, till prolly, grow #6ish... hehehehe... and who knows how many clones n dollars, later...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

my husband thinks the flowers are ugly too. I think they are quite beautiful. Especially the long, graceful sativa stems. The color of
the calyxes, pistils, leaves, and stems can be gorgeous if you get the right phenotypes. The smell is something you wonā€™t find anywhere else in nature and the huge variety of terpenes is unbelievable. No other flowering plant can you have so many different strains with differing scents. cannabis is a flower farmers dream!
i hate that u successfully grow sativas, sera! lmfao. the godfather og, when i think about touching any part of it- smells like citrus diarrhea... whole house! swear! still feel that way? try growin the ummm... corpse flower, then...

Seraphine

Seraphine

i hate that u successfully grow sativas, sera! lmfao. the godfather og, when i think about touching any part of it- smells like citrus diarrhea... whole house! swear! still feel that way? try growin the ummm... corpse flower, then...
Also, at one time, I looked into growing a corpse flower as a novelty item but it takes around 6 years just to bloom aaaaand I donā€™t really have the space for it since itā€™s tropical plant.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Also, at one time, I looked into growing a corpse flower as a novelty item but it takes around 6 years just to bloom aaaaand I donā€™t really have the space for it since itā€™s tropical plant.
now i know which one yall talking about,beautful flower stanky as death hahahah,havent seen one in real life but a couple times on tv when they open up,doesnt it only stay open for a few hours and then close back up

Srenots

Srenots

agree, love the baby stage, love veg, but bloom is the sht....thats the whole point of the grow...dam man lmao

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

seeds... veg... bud... urgh-processing... blondes, brunettes... gingers... grey, white, black... to the knee... to the thigh... I'm a sucker for it!... omg... PURPS!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

damn ,credance clearwater revival comes to mind here,running threw the jungle,you get lost in there friend,hello as the echo goes ,hello what about the trimming hahahahaah
Great song. So I'm thinking to just cut clones and flip once sex is shown I will replant only females. Let this shit get to far outa hand... Kinda embarrassed by it but such is life. I figure if I'm hacking it down and losing 2 weeks growth I may aswell make sure I'm growing females and do it right like I probably should have to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom