Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Thank you... This strain has been a dream to grow so far. It's going to hurt to cut most of it down Saturday so I can flip to flower but I'm confident it will handle it and excited to see the flowering on it.

Pretty vigorous 4 plants at 5 weeks since they sprouted. I really need a bigger room.
Thats some crazy growth for 5 weeks! I might have to try and replicate your system hahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

Thank you... This strain has been a dream to grow so far. It's going to hurt to cut most of it down Saturday so I can flip to flower but I'm confident it will handle it and excited to see the flowering on it.

Pretty vigorous 4 plants at 5 weeks since they sprouted. I really need a bigger room.
see that the right thinking right there.. fix the problem by adding on a new room.... Now we Getting some were...lol

Srenots

Srenots

wish I had a dollar for evrytime I saw someone say they need a bigger room lol, lookin good in here man ~

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Just gonna say this citrol sledgehammer so far this has been the least temperamental and most vigorous plant I have grown through veg I hope the male to female ratio it a lotto
EVER KNOWN ANYONE WHO WON? I'LL GO WITH NATURE'S ODDS... GAMBLING ISSUES...
and really excited to see the smoke and yeild.
AS ARE WE! WHAT TIME'S THE PARTY AND WHO'S BRINGIN THE BEERNUTZ?! DIBBZ!
My other crop is ready so I'm holding off trimming these till tomorrow
SERIAL PROCASTINATOR... LOW AMBITION... POTHEAD!!!
but I think I'm gonna take clones of each to reset the other grow.
THIS... IS WHERE MY JAW HIT THE FLOOR, MILK N CHEERIOS FELL ONTO THE ISLAND THAT MAY STILL HAVE DNA EVIDENCE, FROM DATE NIGHT.
what happened? when i needed you... in times of reset and sorrow... u were there for me, and kept me from jumping... and I've cursed u and atf, daily, since. don't jump! atf started fattening, just last night! step back from that ledge, my friend!!! just stall the clones, til they're done!!! it sux, having g trim, unflushed, unfinished bud and u won't know what to do with urs, either!!! "i would understand!!!"
couldn't find citral sludge, in the bible!!! citral og + 9lb hammer???
i was gonna try n say something stupid/"funny", but then u pulled my hempheartstrings.

I'll just mix in my reaction to and translation of ur statement. u lemme know how i do...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

see that the right thinking right there.. fix the problem by adding on a new room.... Now we Getting some were...lol
well... that room addition... 10k, in the 80s?... looks like it's to be a loft, for the aquafamily. u know I'm great at ocd defol and flamethrowin, across the top... if u need any advice on burning and degradation, u know where i live. could just stuff a sock in ur inline... turns out.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Haha I'm gonna give it a try... Father daughter time SAT making clones lmao... Will see what she think of this.
there needs to be a "scared", emoji, response, as well.
good luck on the SATs, kiddo!!!
and don't let pops make u an accessory...UNLESS ur still under 18 n then daddy just needs to teach u to take a "first offense", slap on the wrist, for the team... all hypocritical, of course cause aman is gonna make conspirators of us all. u need a job, i might know of a garden that needs the skills that run through ur blood, apparently... graduate college n finishing school, i should say...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

right on bro,but i have to say,you would probally be surprised with her skill,mama never has anything to do with my medicine other than kill my males old bitch ahahahah,but when i went in hospital she kept these things going when i told her just killum,and she has watched me work um since then,down to 3 females of the 6 she started and them damn things are almost 3ft tall now,i been pinching the shit out them,middle of second week and damn by third week end i hope they have stopped ,because these girls got some retarded looking stems from bending and twisting there ass hahahah
she walk by, take .33412 nanoseconds, diagnosing without slowing, enroute to the west wing... diagnose what you've stared into the green n flawed, abyss, for hours, goin bald over... spits n goes about her business, too? if u want me to, I'll hate her for you.
bytch never read a single page... just hears me ranting, rocking like a tard, on my knees, going blind, staring into the lights n crying, "why, god? how have i offended theee" & she can out diagnose, out trim me, any day of the week. "die, bytch!".

g walking by. the tent room, by the time i unzip...

Last edited:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

no hunting here,if you dont own 10 acres ,you cant hunt them,i like it ,i dont want a bunch of shooting going on around me,i still get a little nervouse from my over seas escapade,but i swear this year someone is hunting them,since the rut started ive gone from 45 a day to about 10,which is nice on feed cost,but i love my deer they are my stress relife ,them and my gardens,i like my coffe and my deer at the fence begging hahahahh,one of this years babies eats from mama hand already and spoiled to bread,her mama has been with us 4 years now and she hand feed all the other kids arent,just the baby and mama and that damn doe is hooked on tomatos,no shit ,she pooted for 2 days when i pulled my grape tomato plant when it was done hahahah,she still looks were i grow it to see another there lmao
i wanna live where u guys do... wells, or "haul water"?...

THE LIFE THAT SURROUNDS... BEAUTY, EXUDES...

plus, the usual- horses... pigs... goats... sheep... WERE- turkeys n geese... and phat quail... were...
used to name our jacks n cottontails, but it brought them too many yotes, with all the bunnyturd, knee deep...

the texas longhorns... that's just another day in the vfw parking lot... same with deer- I've just yet to see em, within.

Screenshot 20191229 152459 Messages
Screenshot 20200102 092929 Video Player
Screenshot 20200103 070305 Gallery
Screenshot 20200103 070227 Gallery
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom