Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
basscaptain

basscaptain

just thinking out loud I know the 27g is big I just used that idea cause I have a few....

I could cut them down to whatever size I wanted to do... Like I said just thinking out loud....... I'll end up with a few coffee cans @ 4 each... I have a feeling anyways lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

24 tiny ass clones... Will see what happens. Room goes 12/12 tonight.
didnt cut my leaves t
his time,hoping on a 6in tall plant when the roots are ready

Indiva710

Indiva710

i keep the stem in about 1/2 iView attachment 927801nch to 1 inch of water
Oxygen is key and I believe in a air layer for the roots too breathe with as well..I had plants in Mason jars with just nute water no air stones or anything ..I didn't even cover the jar and they were in there for over a month problem free..Granite of course they was rooted but it's nice to be able to put the plant in something like that if needed..I used a 3in net pot and fit perfectly for the Mason jars and I will do it again when need be...And the plants was pry 14in tall at least
IMG 20190830 201558
IMG 20190919 091725

P

Pikeh420

Oxygen is key and I believe in a air layer for the roots too breathe with as well..I had plants in Mason jars with just nute water no air stones or anything ..I didn't even cover the jar and they were in there for over a month problem free..Granite of course they was rooted but it's nice to be able to put the plant in something like that if needed..I used a 3in net pot and fit perfectly for the Mason jars and I will do it again when need be...And the plants was pry 14in tall at least View attachment 927818View attachment 927819
Check out this pineapple trainwreck crossed with cheesquacke

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Why do you clip the leaves on the clones? I didn’t do it on mine does it make a difference?
i clip mine were it will focus more on growing roots instead of leaves,those leaves gonna fall off any way after it gets into soil

FacelesDoll

FacelesDoll

Cutting leaves also reduces weight when the clones establish recovery. Before they do anything they need to recover from being cut. They tend to sag a little and its easier for them to lift back up and prevents them from touching each other too much also which helps aid against mold and fungi because less air can stagnate between overlapping leaves. Less work for them and less disease factors can benefit their chances to survive. However a well fed queen and big cuts can do just as good without special treatment. I prefer sitting leaves a few days before taking the clones though so they can heal and lose less water weight by not bleeding some out through cut marks. Just personal pref

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

think about the fam, every mornin. just stayin away... said you'd b busy n hi stress and WE know y so... stayin away.

ამასთან, ჩვენ კვლავ ვლოცულობთ თქვენი ოჯახისათვის ყოველდღე. თქვენ არ უნდა მოაწყოთ ხორციელი ზრუნვა ... ღმერთები იყავით თქვენთან და ანგელოზები გარშემორტყმულიყვნენ თქვენს ოჯახში, ყოველთვის

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom