Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Great song. So I'm thinking to just cut clones and flip once sex is shown I will replant only females. Let this shit get to far outa hand... Kinda embarrassed by it but such is life. I figure if I'm hacking it down and losing 2 weeks growth I may aswell make sure I'm growing females and do it right like I probably should have to start with.
i just took 4 cuts myself friday night,figure i can get clones done before it get hot here,clones give me 3 extra weeks instead of 3 weeks to get to 6in tall with seeds ,all girls too ,so sexing is done,around middle of may when it starts getting to hot in my little tent

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Shit has been so busy here that it seems like the most logical way to cut my time commitment and ensure the grow goes ok. I have a shit ton of obligations the next 2-3 weeks and fighting this grow just doesn't seem to fit the schedule
i feel ya ,thought the same after getting home,but glad i stuck with it,take a mess clones bro,do what you got to do but sex um first and then do it if you dig,what i did was just cut the net and then cut the net out my plants ,maybe a thought for ,you,only way i could do it,i cant bend around in there to be finicky get them from net,cut um out outside the room turn around and hang strings from ceiling to hold um up if you have to,dont depress your girl by ditching them though i think she did a damn good job

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i feel ya ,thought the same after getting home,but glad i stuck with it,take a mess clones bro,do what you got to do but sex um first and then do it if you dig,what i did was just cut the net and then cut the net out my plants ,maybe a thought for ,you,only way i could do it,i cant bend around in there to be finicky get them from net,cut um out outside the room turn around and hang strings from ceiling to hold um up if you have to,dont depress your girl by ditching them though i think she did a damn good job
Yeah she did an awesome job it was bad timing and while I could fight the grow and likely be successful there are a few things that concern me. Im already longer than last time when my timer fucked up. I had roots from each bucket grown all the way to the next and slowed flow because of this at the end. I think if I ride this out there are a few issues that will create a lot of hassle and work. I'm working till probably 10pm tonight so tomorrow I'm cutting clones and lots of them. Then I will switch 12/12 and sex the plants. Then get rid of all males and male clones. Then start fresh with female clones for both my grows. Just seems like the best plan of action based on my circumstances.

Last edited:
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

how's mrs' pop? how r u?

the support crew is oft forgot. i prefer to b the patient vs the support. it's a lonely rd. to do the garden, hold up the fam and still rear ur waterlogged head, here...

go way big guy, unless u find it cathartic. I'll scare off anyone u like... we'll hold down the fort. don't make me beg diesel to suspend u... ;D
prayin for u all. wish it was more, but it's the biggest gun i got.

chemistry

chemistry

I would take clones, and flower what you have going, then spend the next 8/10 weeks vegging the clones. Because while your vegging, your not flowering, so this way you get the best of both worlds. Strip them, flatten them down, drop your net on and flower, it's what I did, and it turned out fine, it's in my grow diary some were if you have a look.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would take clones, and flower what you have going, then spend the next 8/10 weeks vegging the clones. Because while your vegging, your not flowering, so this way you get the best of both worlds. Strip them, flatten them down, drop your net on and flower, it's what I did, and it turned out fine, it's in my grow diary some were if you have a look.
Only problem is no veg space.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

k.. if u show ms jr aqua- HOW u take your clones- these r the stall techniques I've recently, introduced, in cloner, only. they're unhappy. i don't want them comfortable... i topped, defol'd and resnipped... only lost 2, in all that stress delay, so far. u know I'm worried about makin stress herms, but if she watches u do it... shouldn't b a problem for her to reenact. maybe this once... I've said something of use to u, for a change.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They need to go into hydro though. Would work for dirt.
kraky them bitchs to you have room in the room,here is a thought,crazy but a thought and i been thinking of trying,these coffe mate creamer containers,why not a damn hydro micro style,1 little air tube to the container and you could always cut the lid of container when you got room in the hydro setup,hell might even get big enough in veg to slip right into flower ,less room if you think about it,just a crazy man thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom