Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

kraky them bitchs to you have room in the room,here is a thought,crazy but a thought and i been thinking of trying,these coffe mate creamer containers,why not a damn hydro micro style,1 little air tube to the container and you could always cut the lid of container when you got room in the hydro setup,hell might even get big enough in veg to slip right into flower ,less room if you think about it,just a crazy man thought
Would work but also more work.. I'm very time limited for the next few weeks. Also looking at possibly moving in the spring to be closer to the wife's father. So much up in the air it's making my head spin. Making clones buys me about 10days to get shit in order then it's just maintain and flip... Barring anymore surprises.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Would work but also more work.. I'm very time limited for the next few weeks. Also looking at possibly moving in the spring to be closer to the wife's father. So much up in the air it's making my head spin. Making clones buys me about 10days to get shit in order then it's just maintain and flip... Barring anymore surprises.
ya thats about what i figured too about 14 days max and im gonna scramble to figure up a way to veg these clones,i want to give them at least 30 days before flower,my tent is starting 3 rd week flower so figure about 4 or 5 more weeks is just a guess,havent run either strain of these,but my bro did cross my white blaze with acupoco gold and the blaze ran 8 weeks for my taste and the gold will probaly go 10,so getting room in that tent gonna be a challenge hahahah,even stuffed i think i can do it or hope too ,this nigerian sunshine ,from looking at structure tells me it probaly gonna go 12 weeks min,so oh ya see why i decided clones over seeds hahahahah save at least 3 weeks all the way around hahaha

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wow tough stuff @Aqua Man i had some catching up to do today here. I was finally catching up on sleep.
Glad to hear ya getting some rest brother... I'm sure it was well needed and deserved.

I'm kinda wiped also. Just home from a 14 hr day. I'm about to eat a cookie and with any luck slip into a coma for the next 8hrs. I think I will have time tomorrow to delve into this mess I have created and put a plan into action. 1 min all the time in the world and the next life decides to test your sanity.

basscaptain

basscaptain

just do the clones take care of family.... it's only beans.... theys more where they came from... not so much for the wify and fam..

side note why can't i make a cloner and small hydo out of the same 27 gal tota??? or dwp/rwpd whatever I get lost here

your life is going to change for some time.. just roll with it Bro......

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

just do the clones take care of family.... it's only beans.... theys more where they came from... not so much for the wify and fam..

side note why can't i make a cloner and small hydo out of the same 27 gal tota??? or dwp/rwpd whatever I get lost here

your life is going to change for some time.. just roll with it Bro......
You can make a cloner out of anything ya like as long as you have good control over parameters

Indiva710

Indiva710

anything with a lid....rock n roll~
Yes and no..If it's a lpa cloner the lid will have to be fully sealed and water tight.you can always get weather stripping for a gasket .I'd stay away from silicone or glue as you will need to have access to the inside...But if it's dwc and top feed anything would work then...

Srenots

Srenots

Yes and no..If it's a lpa cloner the lid will have to be fully sealed and water tight.you can always get weather stripping for a gasket .I'd stay away from silicone or glue as you will need to have access to the inside...But if it's dwc and top feed anything would work then...
obviously, u know what Im sayin ...be creative and possibilities are endless~

basscaptain

basscaptain

oldman idea I'm going to do but it got me thinking.... I see all these 5gal buckets with hole cut in them and water running to them so in my mind.. why can't that have clones in there also... I'm sure there's a reason why. someone hasn't taken sq lid.... cut a hole in the middle for a plant and them clones in the conners or something???

or is that just crazy thinking

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

27 gallon is alot tho for a cloner,
oldman idea I'm going to do but it got me thinking.... I see all these 5gal buckets with hole cut in them and water running to them so in my mind.. why can't that have clones in there also... I'm sure there's a reason why. someone hasn't taken sq lid.... cut a hole in the middle for a plant and them clones in the conners or something???

Nothing stopping you but its not optimal since they are deeper than wider, you want something thats pretty low but wide so you can put in more clones. The more water you got the more rooting soultion u need to add etc

Srenots

Srenots

think smaller for babies....then fabricate

Srenots

Srenots

Phylex is spot on with it..tried and true, prefer soil here, but all types of farmers here...so many styles~

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i think it would work fine myself,clone could get some very good roots under it and when your ready ,put it in a 5 gal dwc and finish it out,what would be cool is finish one out in a coffe mate can,low profile of course single tops about 2ft tall ,what about half the container with roots in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom