Aqua Man's first grow diary

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DankVader75

DankVader75

We have very similar views. I was never in the military. I looked into it when I was 18. But being a dropout it was not an option and I had just started a family so going back to finish school was not an option. I am Canadian but I don't really see borders between Canada and the US as anything but a line on a map. I thank you for your service brother. Great buncha people on this site. Hard to find that these days, the world has definitely changed.
Thanks for your kind words! I'm with you on the border thing. I've always wanted to visit Canada (specifically a bear hunt! LOL) for the beauty of the land and the kind nature of the people. To be quite honest, I've thought about moving there in a little cabin in the middle of nowhere. The fact that you never served doesn't mean anything deragatory to me, as life happens like you said. I've come to realize that being a good hearted person far outweighs the job one has or has held.

DankVader75

DankVader75

I don't want to talk to you anymore.... Fuck me..... I'm sitting here have a brake down over beans and you guys are popping them Like I did when I lived a house.... LOL

Good for you...... you need to run all 6 cause I may need 1 of those :( :) lol
I feel ya!! I checked mine this morning and the sativa *might* have popped. I'm not sure what to think about the green crack, but I'm gonna give them another day... some people just have green peckers!! LOL

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks for your kind words! I'm with you on the border thing. I've always wanted to visit Canada (specifically a bear hunt! LOL) for the beauty of the land and the kind nature of the people. To be quite honest, I've thought about moving there in a little cabin in the middle of nowhere. The fact that you never served doesn't mean anything deragatory to me, as life happens like you said. I've come to realize that being a good hearted person far outweighs the job one has or has held.
Well said.... Fishing is my thing in summer. Get out of the city just out on the lake listening to nature and pure calm over the body, soaking up some much missed sunshine from the cabin fever of winter.

Therapudic af

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well said.... Fishing is my thing in summer. Get out of the city just out on the lake listening to nature and pure calm over the body, soaking up some much missed sunshine from the cabin fever of winter.

Therapudic af
ive wanted to ice fish since i was a kid hahahah,i wanted to do the last frontier thing for many years,but to old to go now hahahah i wouldnt last 1 hour in alaska now,i could really dig having moose and elf in my friends catagory too,shit i couldnt feed there ass though,just more into the setting back watching there crazy lives evlove these day,always thought i knew white tail hunted 40 yrs and found out didnt know shit about them hahahah speeking of i got to go this baby doe some damn bread today,last 2 nights she been throwing them dark eyes at me hahaahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I don't want to talk to you anymore.... Fuck me..... I'm sitting here have a brake down over beans and you guys are popping them Like I did when I lived a house.... LOL

Good for you...... you need to run all 6 cause I may need 1 of those :( :) lol
are you soaking in perioxide water mix for 12 hrs then putting in paper towels ? squezze the water from towel lay your seeds out cover up and put in a zip loc,that little heat mat you got should have tails on them in no time just saying

DankVader75

DankVader75

Therapudic af
Yeah, it'd be better if like and muskie didn't have all those "Y" bones!! LOL next to walleye and crappie, some of the best fish you can eat...ahhh one day! LOL I'm slowly getting back into fishing since my hunting life is over. Too much to go wrong with my eyes surgeries to chance pulling my bow or the recoil of a rifle anymore. It is what it is, however.

DankVader75

DankVader75

ive wanted to ice fish since i was a kid hahahah,i wanted to do the last frontier thing for many years,but to old to go now hahahah i wouldnt last 1 hour in alaska now,i could really dig having moose and elf in my friends catagory too,shit i couldnt feed there ass though,just more into the setting back watching there crazy lives evlove these day,always thought i knew white tail hunted 40 yrs and found out didnt know shit about them hahahah speeking of i got to go this baby doe some damn bread today,last 2 nights she been throwing them dark eyes at me hahaahahh
I've always wanted to attempt it myself!! It baffles me how people can get on the lake, drill a hole, and catch more fish than I can in a boat! LOL I had an old fellow who was in essence my grandfather when I was younger who was friends with my dad. He had flown 47 missions over Germany to include Berlin. He had flack from his bombers all over his house in framed plaques. Anyway, when Dad was working, he'd take me hunting. On our walks out, he'd tell me about the deer he'd see. I asked him one time "why didn't you shoot it?"...His reply took quite a few years to fully resonate, but when it did, I was thankful I remembered it. "I'm just not mad at 'em anymore" were his words. I now have this little dove field on public land(no big game hunting allowed) in which I've watched generation after generation of deer grow up... Anymore when they're out feeding, I won't even raise my 20 ga. To shoot...the tranquility of nature outweighs the 3 doves I'll have to clean!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah, it'd be better if like and muskie didn't have all those "Y" bones!! LOL next to walleye and crappie, some of the best fish you can eat...ahhh one day! LOL I'm slowly getting back into fishing since my hunting life is over. Too much to go wrong with my eyes surgeries to chance pulling my bow or the recoil of a rifle anymore. It is what it is, however.
Walleye? I don't keep muskie or pike to eat although I can fillet them boneless.

IMG 20191112 155436
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I've always wanted to attempt it myself!! It baffles me how people can get on the lake, drill a hole, and catch more fish than I can in a boat! LOL I had an old fellow who was in essence my grandfather when I was younger who was friends with my dad. He had flown 47 missions over Germany to include Berlin. He had flack from his bombers all over his house in framed plaques. Anyway, when Dad was working, he'd take me hunting. On our walks out, he'd tell me about the deer he'd see. I asked him one time "why didn't you shoot it?"...His reply took quite a few years to fully resonate, but when it did, I was thankful I remembered it. "I'm just not mad at 'em anymore" were his words. I now have this little dove field on public land(no big game hunting allowed) in which I've watched generation after generation of deer grow up... Anymore when they're out feeding, I won't even raise my 20 ga. To shoot...the tranquility of nature outweighs the 3 doves I'll have to clean!
haaaaahahh right,i hunted them and feed my family ,both boys and a wife,it is my turn to turn the table and feed them,hell i wasnt as hungry as them though hahahah,this one little fawn is a piece of work,weve feed mama and kids for last 3 years,mama eats from or hand all the time none of the kids have until this year,one fawn has a sweet tooth for white bread hahah,mama being chased right now so the little shit lays in the back all day comes up to the fence about 3 times a day and nibbles on corn ,but before dark wants her bread hahahah,we have 3 mature dominant bucks ,2 mature doe and now one baby we feed by hand,full swing rut and the baby is all thats staying around right now,but they are my peace,ya i always have imagined how cool it would be to throw fish up on ice and fish threw a hole hahahah and that hole wouldnt cost 10k to get to them hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Haha summers are nice but I would trade for Texas any winter. The body doesn't like the cold anymore.
texas sucks bro,i lived all over this state all my life,there is no one place i woulkd really settle down at,freaking weather sucks ass,no shit in this state you can have winter,summer and spring all in one damn weeks,forget about rain,it just comes in flash floods,my goal and were i want to die is in the mountains one day,hope i make it to then ,hadnt been looking great lately hahahah,the worst place ive lived was houston,shit hole is just a dark hole in the earth,if i was to move back anywere it would be dallas ,plenty of oppritunity there ,close to the border doesnt take 12 hours to cross state when you get sick of it ,plano and garland is my old stomping grounds ,hadnt been there in years,shit i hate this place but a broke ass dick gotta do what he can you dig,fork texas hahahah

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I was contemplating soil removing the RDWC system and planting more to accommodate. But after seeing growth rates in my first soil grow its discouraging. It sure is easy as hell but so much slower.
Oh the things one can find on the farm. Laughed so hard coffee came out my nose. I don't wanna say I told ya so but I TOLD YA SO!😜

Soil sucks, in pots or ground. Maybe 100+ gal pots are okay, but growth rate still sucks. Nothing like hydro, nothing. Seriously thinking of burying 3-5 gal buckets or burying 3 gal pots for coco.

Have I mentioned that growing in soil sucks yet? Just checking.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh the things one can find on the farm. Laughed so hard coffee came out my nose. I don't wanna say I told ya so but I TOLD YA SO!😜

Soil sucks, in pots or ground. Maybe 100+ gal pots are okay, but growth rate still sucks. Nothing like hydro, nothing. Seriously thinking of burying 3-5 gal buckets or burying 3 gal pots for coco.

Hahaha yes you did bro. I mean soil is smooth sailing and easy to care for not much to go wrong with it but growth is like watching paint that never dries. I mean soil has its benefits... Growth rates are not one of them....haha

Phylex

Phylex

Being a soil guy myself, I'm tired of seeing the results of soil vs. hydro. I'm finally attempting the switch. Once my feet are wet and I'm up to speed, I can see myself doing a complete changeover. I can't deny the results of explosive growth of hydro compared to soil. It certainly speeds things up and may even allow one more cycle squeezed in per year.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Being a soil guy myself, I'm tired of seeing the results of soil vs. hydro. I'm finally attempting the switch. Once my feet are wet and I'm up to speed, I can see myself doing a complete changeover. I can't deny the results of explosive growth of hydro compared to soil. It certainly speeds things up and may even allow one more cycle squeezed in per year.
Come to the wet side... Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom