Aquaman gets dirty

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
Nice, mine are just about to show sex outdoors and I'm going to take cuts of the females and collect pollen from the males. Really curious to see how yours turns out. Really curious lol...
Looking promising so far. Oh and I forgot to mention I got those blueberry dragon cheese seeds from therealcanadaseeds and the garlic breath colab with thug pug. They accidentally sent me dragon cheese. Man I was so impressed the dude apologized and said keep them and has sent me the blueberry dragon cheese. I offered to send em back but nope. Really impressed but I kinda feel bad for even letting them know now. I was super polite about it maybe that's why... So many ppl just bitch.

Looking promising so far. Oh and I forgot to mention I got those blueberry dragon cheese seeds from therealcanadaseeds and the garlic breath colab with thug pug. They accidentally sent me dragon cheese. Man I was so impressed the dude apologized and said keep them and has sent me the blueberry dragon cheese. I offered to send em back but nope. Really impressed but I kinda feel bad for even letting them know now. I was super polite about it maybe that's why... So many ppl just bitch.
They're really cool man. Dude is probably the best seed supplier in Ca.

Ya my order from nirvana took about the same time. It came though!
Yea lol,I was getting worried when it was closing in on almost 7 weeks. Company said not to even email about unreceived orders until it reached over 8 wks. Id about given up when they finally showed. It made it that much more rewarding when they came tho.

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Stoked on the garlic breath. Just got mines.

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Haha that's awesome. You running that next?

Next run for me is cake n chem, blueberry dragon cheese and I haven't decided which of some that were sent to me by @dire wolf. Really pumped for that grow also gonna be looking for mother's there.
No not next run. I’m running what diesel sends me. 2 dragon kush and 2 wreckage th seeds. Not happy with how mass med packaged that party pack. All the seeds are mixed. How the fuck do I know which is which lol. That pack is for my seed run I guess. Once room is done I’ll have a spot to keep a couple moms as well.

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
No not next run. I’m running what diesel sends me. 2 dragon kush and 2 wreckage th seeds. Not happy with how mass med packaged that party pack. All the seeds are mixed. How the fuck do I know which is which lol. That pack is for my seed run I guess. Once room is done I’ll have a spot to keep a couple moms as well.
Wow they just threw them all in? I would ask to send em back.