Aquaman gets dirty

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Day 31 in the middle of staking these fuckers... They decided to start blowing up on me and shit was starring to lean lol. I have been so lazy this grow its rediculous but kinda funny also.
Turned the lights off for a sec to get a better pic because the shading was fucking with it

IMG 20200730 183606
IMG 20200730 183533
Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nice, mine are just about to show sex outdoors and I'm going to take cuts of the females and collect pollen from the males. Really curious to see how yours turns out. Really curious lol...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nice, mine are just about to show sex outdoors and I'm going to take cuts of the females and collect pollen from the males. Really curious to see how yours turns out. Really curious lol...
Looking promising so far. Oh and I forgot to mention I got those blueberry dragon cheese seeds from therealcanadaseeds and the garlic breath colab with thug pug. They accidentally sent me dragon cheese. Man I was so impressed the dude apologized and said keep them and has sent me the blueberry dragon cheese. I offered to send em back but nope. Really impressed but I kinda feel bad for even letting them know now. I was super polite about it maybe that's why... So many ppl just bitch.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looking promising so far. Oh and I forgot to mention I got those blueberry dragon cheese seeds from therealcanadaseeds and the garlic breath colab with thug pug. They accidentally sent me dragon cheese. Man I was so impressed the dude apologized and said keep them and has sent me the blueberry dragon cheese. I offered to send em back but nope. Really impressed but I kinda feel bad for even letting them know now. I was super polite about it maybe that's why... So many ppl just bitch.
They're really cool man. Dude is probably the best seed supplier in Ca.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Yeah I was super impressed. I mean timely responses and just a nice guy too
Nice,im gonna have to see if they ship to U.S. I ordered girl scout cookies & hindu kush from Nirvana seeds but really there wasnt many options due to flu. Usually shipping is quick but due to virus it was over 6 wks.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Nice,im gonna have to see if they ship to U.S. I ordered girl scout cookies & hindu kush from Nirvana seeds but really there wasnt many options due to flu. Usually shipping is quick but due to virus it was over 6 wks.
Ya my order from nirvana took about the same time. It came though!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Ya my order from nirvana took about the same time. It came though!
Yea lol,I was getting worried when it was closing in on almost 7 weeks. Company said not to even email about unreceived orders until it reached over 8 wks. Id about given up when they finally showed. It made it that much more rewarding when they came tho.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yea lol,I was getting worried when it was closing in on almost 7 weeks. Company said not to even email about unreceived orders until it reached over 8 wks. Id about given up when they finally showed. It made it that much more rewarding when they came tho.
My second order from seedsman took like three weeks fwiw. And they have selection lol.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

My second order from seedsman took like three weeks fwiw. And they have selection lol.
Yeah,I was gonna order from them at 1st but there was some problem,i think they werent shipping to U.S. cuz of flu at that point in time but cant remember. I was bummed tho cuz they had the strawberry cough strain id been looking for.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Stoked on the garlic breath. Just got mines.

44DE58E5 4256 4698 B246 F8F348C866D9
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Stoked on the garlic breath. Just got mines.
Haha that's awesome. You running that next?

Next run for me is cake n chem, blueberry dragon cheese and I haven't decided which of some that were sent to me by @dire wolf. Really pumped for that grow also gonna be looking for mother's there.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Haha that's awesome. You running that next?

Next run for me is cake n chem, blueberry dragon cheese and I haven't decided which of some that were sent to me by @dire wolf. Really pumped for that grow also gonna be looking for mother's there.
No not next run. I’m running what diesel sends me. 2 dragon kush and 2 wreckage th seeds. Not happy with how mass med packaged that party pack. All the seeds are mixed. How the fuck do I know which is which lol. That pack is for my seed run I guess. Once room is done I’ll have a spot to keep a couple moms as well.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No not next run. I’m running what diesel sends me. 2 dragon kush and 2 wreckage th seeds. Not happy with how mass med packaged that party pack. All the seeds are mixed. How the fuck do I know which is which lol. That pack is for my seed run I guess. Once room is done I’ll have a spot to keep a couple moms as well.
Wow they just threw them all in? I would ask to send em back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom