Aquaman gets dirty

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
FourthCity

FourthCity

So I was looking up price on mega crop & it's pretty pricey. Do you guys have suggestions on anything a lil better priced?
Pricey compared to what? Mega crop is one of the cheapest options out there, jacks is a little cheaper but only about $5 per 25 lb.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Moshmen sorry life been busy... Jacks is very proven. So far I like the 2 part mega crop and it has quite a bit of extras in it. But i haven't used it long enough to recommend it. Im leaning to using mega crop V1 for Veg and the 2 part of flower. I was going to go jacks before i seen the new 2 part. The reason i went with it is because of the extras like silica. The Ph is stable AF with this new 2 part. I didn't have issues with the V1 unless using RO then i needed a buffer but i consider that normal

sshz

sshz

Lower temperature and raise humidity......that will slow their reproduction to a crawl. Just these two things make all the difference in the world.

Stay in veg until there is no longer an issue (or revert back to veg if in flowering) so you can apply whatever liberally and not damage any buds.

Defoliate like a mad dog........remove the leaves, it leaves fewer places for them to live and hide.

If you spray, make sure you drench the soil too with a reliable product.

Check out PureCrop1..............

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lower temperature and raise humidity......that will slow their reproduction to a crawl. Just these two things make all the difference in the world.

Stay in veg until there is no longer an issue (or revert back to veg if in flowering) so you can apply whatever liberally and not damage any buds.

Defoliate like a mad dog........remove the leaves, it leaves fewer places for them to live and hide.

If you spray, make sure you drench the soil too with a reliable product.

Check out PureCrop1..............
great advice

visajoe1

visajoe1

Haha that's awesome. You running that next?

Next run for me is cake n chem, blueberry dragon cheese and I haven't decided which of some that were sent to me by @dire wolf. Really pumped for that grow also gonna be looking for mother's there.
you're gonna run cake n chem from greenpoint?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nice I've been look at that quite a bit , can't wait to see how that comes out, I ran orange blossom by them, very nice
I'm pretty hopeful on it... I think the grow after next will be SOG with either cake n Chem or blueberry dragon cheese depending on yields and of course smoke. But I'm leaning cake n Chem for now. I think I can pull 3lbs and dare say more from my hlg 600

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

I'm pretty hopeful on it... I think the grow after next will be SOG with either cake n Chem or blueberry dragon cheese depending on yields and of course smoke. But I'm leaning cake n Chem for now. I think I can pull 3lbs and dare say more from my hlg 600
I popped to 2 seeds out of my pack of OBS got a purplish pheno, mild oranges/gas flavor really nice smoke, and stronger one more orange/gas flavor and smell, little heavier smoke but very nice as well. I like enough I'm going to add them to my breeding stock., I never ran mine in a full room, only a few at a time, so not sure how the yield per light would be, but I can say they are a big yielder , big dense heavy crystal buds

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I popped to 2 seeds out of my pack of OBS got a purplish pheno, mild oranges/gas flavor really nice smoke, and stronger one more orange/gas flavor and smell, little heavier smoke but very nice as well. I like enough I'm going to add them to my breeding stock., I never ran mine in a full room, only a few at a time, so not sure how the yield per light would be, but I can say they are a big yielder , big dense heavy crystal buds
Yeah apparently the cake n Chem is a pretty solid yielder with a lot of resin production.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

If using tap water and limed potting soil Jacks classic is probably the best least expensive option.

I have not used it personally though. Im liking dyna grow foliage pro and protekt and am still getting used to it i changed only a few months ago.
I'm using well water & fox farm ocean forest mix soil. And you guys are right about the price. It's cheaper on amazon opposed to the hydroponic store prices that popped up 1st. Also the quantity I was looking at was way more than I would need,lol. But compared to other stuff out there the mega crop is reasonably priced.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm using well water & fox farm ocean forest mix soil. And you guys are right about the price. It's cheaper on amazon opposed to the hydroponic store prices that popped up 1st. Also the quantity I was looking at was way more than I would need,lol. But compared to other stuff out there the mega crop is reasonably priced.

None of the additives in megacrop are needed for ocean forest and well water. Its all in the soil and water. Just need a complete balanced fertilizer when the soil nutrients are depleted.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Pricey compared to what? Mega crop is one of the cheapest options out there, jacks is a little cheaper but only about $5 per 25 lb.
I hate sounding like a cheapskate,lol. My girls been riding me since I started the grow between seeds,soil,smart pots,rapid rooters,ect...And honestly I've probably spend hardly a fraction of what serious growers spend,lol. I'm not growing to make money,I just love the plant.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

End of week 7 probably 2-3 weeks left. Not overly pleased with this grow but I haven't put much effort into it either and made some mistakes.

The bft on the back left is a sativa leaner and look like it may still have another 3-5 weeks left. Not a single darkening pistil on it.

Can't wait to get back into the water and out of the mud.

IMG 20200818 123423
BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

End of week 7 probably 2-3 weeks left. Not overly pleased with this grow but I haven't put much effort into it either and made some mistakes.

The bft on the back left is a sativa leaner and look like it may still have another 3-5 weeks left. Not a single darkening pistil on it.

Can't wait to get back into the water and out of the mud.
Looks pretty impressive to me! 👍🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom