Aquaman gets dirty

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So far I don't see a real difference (which is good) but we will see what they look like 3 weeks from now. That will be the test but they have that same look as they get in hydro when the roots hit the water. I can maintain higher root temps also... they are about 76-77F I like that :)

Just kidding of course. From comparing my ocean forest and well water under t-5 flourescent seedlings to your last hydro seedlings you were always about two weeks ahead after the first week I think.

In flower it seems to all even out.

basscaptain

basscaptain

not many folk around here i know,believe i know a canadian though,glad to see you back bro mater chip,i been doing better ,still getting stronger every day,hope the same for you mate
OLD MAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WHere the FUCK HAVE you Been??????????????????????????

I Miss you.....................................................................................

Rooke

Rooke

So i'm watering the plants this morning... And they have that look of about ready to start blowin up. Anyone else ever get that look from the plants that says it about to get real in here?
some of them are 3.5 weeks old and a couple are 2.5 weeks just transplanted them 6 days ago gave them their first feed at .6 ml per litre in these bigger pots and same dose of calmag for the first time. They are loving this soil mix.

Rooke

Rooke

Nice I did a similar mix that @Jimster gave me. Promix, composted manure and some wood ashes. Was easy af and grew beautifully, water only for around a month or so. Sounds similar. That mix have perlite?
Yes it does I should’ve added a bit but I will add more when I up pot again I’ll sprinkle some microhizae pro mix pur on the roots. It’s expensive but the root growth is phenomenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom