Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madmax

Madmax

Yeah ive had it only a few times though.i made a chocalte slice at my bros engagement party and 5 people had some and they dropped like flies lol.my btothers misses said its not working and had another piece.nex m8nnit shes on the floor .her head spinning and couldnt stand up. I was outside in the car having cones with mates and my bro came out to see us..he was dribbling shit laughing and a couldnt make sense what he was saying.after 10 mins we went inside and bro was in bed lol.his misses brother was fucked the nxt day too...i used about a pound of bud leaf and pound of butter.boiled for 12hrs in a stocking .i didnt have any...i knew better lol haha..

Yeah im in canada 😉

beluga

beluga

It’s New York it will still be $100 even after 🤣🤣
Apparently everyone's moving out (to my area 😒) because, what better to show you that you don't need to live in a city than a pandemic?
Remote work? Check.
Not a sea of humans? Double check.
Not $5K/mo for a studio apartment? Big ol' check.
Philly weed is gonna be the 💰🤑💸💴
Apparently the regulations that they're having growers go through to get weed to medical dispensaries is nuts.
No outdoors allowed.
No mold/disease whatsoever - compromised crops must be destroyed (can't make extracts, etc.). And they test it for mold post-harvest and after packaging.
I think they even scrutinize the packaging.
Some crazy interstate tax shit that I didn't read into.
Licenses for in-state grows are $200K and $10K/year - not to mention insanely regulated and restricted. Which many growers are like, "that's the least of my concerns."

Iunno. Sounds nuts. But... back to the main point, NYC will probably see itself as less of a consumerist mecca thanks to ol' covy.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Apparently everyone's moving out (to my area 😒) because, what better to show you that you don't need to live in a city than a pandemic?
Remote work? Check.
Apparently the regulations that they're having growers go through to get weed to medical dispensaries is nuts.
No outdoors allowed.
No mold/disease whatsoever - compromised crops must be destroyed (can't make extracts, etc.). And they test it for mold post-harvest and after packaging.
Licenses for in-state grows are $200K and $10K/year - not to mention insanely regulated and restricted. Which many growers are like, "that's the least of my concerns."

Iunno. Sounds nuts. But... back to the main point, NYC will probably see itself as less of a financial mecca thanks to ol' covy.
I think nobody is prepared for the degree to which work and cities is going to evolve. My wife's agency has their own building in downtown Chicago and....idk when they will go back to using it like they did.

Just no need and the cost savings are enormous. Like they gave employees hundreds of dollars to buy home office furniture for Xmas.

I have several nyc friends working at big law firms, banks etc and the ones who could let their lease expire if they were renting and just put stuff into storage while they went off somewhere pretty.

beluga

beluga

I think nobody is prepared for the degree to which work and cities is going to evolve. My wife's agency has their own building in downtown Chicago and....idk when they will go back to using it like they did.

Just no need and the cost savings are enormous.
Yeah, I know a half dozen or so people whose companies have already moved their HQ to some phone farm in Delaware and gone totally remote. I'm pretty jelly.
I read an article a while back speculating about how good it could be for the environment, human wellbeing, etc. Pretty interesting and kinda optimistic if any of it swings that way.
But there is the downside of overpopulating and homogenizing small towns, ruining small business, etc. Which I'm seeing pretty heavily and it's quite disappointing.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Remote work? Check.
No outdoors allowed.

Iunno. Sounds nuts. But... back to the main point, NYC will probably see itself as less of a consumerist mecca thanks to ol' covy.

Same thing is happening where i live. Im on a small remote island with a community of about 5k people. And in the last year im seeing more people flocking here than ive seen for a decade. Folks are getting out of the city and going rural. And honestly i think its great. In the grand scheme of things ive always thought cities are overrated, and its nice to see so many other people coming to the same conclusion. Its also fun to watch them cut their teeth as new rural dwellers reliant on themselves to collect rain water and deal with firewood and septic systems and all the joys of rural living lol.

Its a wild time to be alive. Weed is legal here, mushrooms are damn near legal and will be soon, and the collective consciousness is waking up to the realities of our socio economic and political systems, folks are moving out of the cities and into the country... its all happening. Honestly its the world i hoped for slowly coming to fruition... I hope it keeps up.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yeah, I know a half dozen or so people whose companies have already moved their HQ to some phone farm in Delaware and gone totally remote. I'm pretty jelly.
I read an article a while back speculating about how good it could be for the environment, human wellbeing, etc. Pretty interesting and kinda optimistic if any of it swings that way.
But there is the downside of overpopulating and homogenizing small towns, ruining small business, etc. Which I'm seeing pretty heavily and it's quite disappointing.
There are a lot of office operations businesses that are just not going to make it.

But the way american metro areas are set up with rings of suburbs connected by highways isn't the only way to do things.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Same thing is happening where i live. Im on a small remote island with a community of about 5k people. And in the last year im seeing more people flocking here than ive seen for a decade. Folks are getting out of the city and going rural. And honestly i think its great. In the grand scheme of things ive always thought cities are overrated, and its noce to see so many other people coming to the same conclusion. Its also fun to watch them cut their teeth as new rural dwellers reliant on themselves to collect rain water and deal with firewood and septic systems and all the joys of rural living lol.

Its a wild time to be alive. Weed is legal here, mushrooms are damn near legal and will be soon, and the collective consciousness is waking up to the realities of our socio economic and political systems, folks are moving out of the cities and into the country... its all happening. Honestly its the world i hoped for slowly coming to fruition... I hope it keeps up.
Age of Aquarius!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Where i live in the gulf islands of BC we have a governing body called the islands trust council. Its very cool in that it does not allow chain stores and multinational corporations to set up shop here. The local stores are all locally owned small businesses. No McDonalds or Subways to be found anywhere. Its like going back in time 80 years.

Im not sure how it was ever established but it protects the sovergn rights of the island inhabitants to make a living from each other within the community. And it really works well. On top of that it really highlights how toxic and parasitic those large corporations are in the sense that they just feed off of us and divert assets up to the shareholders rather than redistributing the wealth back into a community. Clear as day living here that there is a better way to do things, and it doesnt involve Walmart.

beluga

beluga

Where i live in the gulf islands of BC we have a governing body called the islands trust council. Its very cool in that it does not allow chain stores and multinational corporations to set up shop here. The local stores are all locally owned small businesses. No McDonalds or Subways to be found anywhere. Its like going back in time 80 years.

Im not sure how it was ever established but it protects the sovergn rights of the island inhabitants to make a living from each other within the community. And it really works well. On top of that it really highlights how toxic and parasitic those large corporations are in the sense that they just feed off of us and divert assets up to the shareholders rather than redistributing the wealth back into a community. Clear as day living here that there is a better way to do things, and it doesnt involve Walmart.
Yeah... that happening in the US is just about impossible. Best you can hope for is to live far enough out that your area isn't even seen by corporations... 'til they want your mineral rights, and they'll gladly strip that from under your feet, too.
It's the driving reason everything's still illegal in a lot of the country and is otherwise getting gouged by this or that tax or whatever the fuck. It's why everyone in rec states are probably on the edge of their seats... it's been a sitting duck for corporations for too long.
But, as I'll forever echo, I'll gladly have them making their money off the rights to cannabis than the incarceration because of cannabis.

My state has a lot of cool loopholes for farming, craft production, cottage laws, and shit like that because of the Amish/Mennonite and Quaker communities... actually we have a lot of cool laws grandfathered in thanks to Quakers... like burying your own dead in designated sites or on your own property. But, I'm guessing a lot of the holdup is how to get around them and make corporations happy. Craft growing is pretty much always on the bill and I'm sure the corporations are just as displeased as I am pleased about it.

I'd like to like that everyone is adopting a more earthly way of life... but I guess I'm still salty about that meaning that I have to share. And saltier yet that they just bring their city with them if they can't hash it out in the sticks...

sshz

sshz

A few comments.........

1. When i used to sell my gummies, I charged $5 a piece but they are bigger than yours and probably way more potent. I stopped selling them when it started to impact my pot movement. But it does show, there are probably 100 recipes that work just fine. I posted my updated recipe in the Sweet Cheese thread, and I'm getting solid reviews from those trying it.

2. My nephew runs a dispensary in PA and he continues to say nothing they have can touch the quality I produce.......nor the price. My business is better THAN EVER, and every single state I sell stuff, product can be bought at a dispensary. I see complaint after complaint after people purchase at these places, and still, lines out the door. LOL Let the buyer beware.I

3. I Iive in a rural area and it's greatly changed over the last 20 years. It's still considered rural, and has a lot of farm land- but it's a far cry from what is was when we moved here. Typically very Republican, the Dem's have offered millions of dollars to local politicians to build low income housing and which allowed the poor to move out of local cities into the area. We remain isolated though, as all our properties are 1-2 acres in up-scale communities, but drive 15 minutes towards town, and the entire picture is changing.

beluga

beluga

2. My nephew runs a dispensary in PA and he continues to say nothing they have can touch the quality I produce.......nor the price. My business is better THAN EVER, and every single state I sell stuff, product can be bought at a dispensary. I see complaint after complaint after people purchase at these places, and still, lines out the door. LOL Let the buyer beware.I
Yeah, when I said $$$$, I did not mean ****.
I don't really touch the stuff... recently was gifted some Christmas weed and, sure enough - bad trip symptoms, irrational paranoias, shower in a fetal position anxiety... god damn smallpox blanket. The high was a'ight, what I could get out of it... fleeting, but leaving a lingering anxiety even the next day.
Of course, that could be variety, but it's more likely variety plus some poorly-grown and under-ripe end product.
3. I Iive in a rural area and it's greatly changed over the last 20 years. It's still considered rural, and has a lot of farm land- but it's a far cry from what is was when we moved here. Typically very Republican, the Dem's have offered millions of dollars to local politicians to build low income housing and which allowed the poor to move out of local cities into the area. We remain isolated though, as all our properties are 1-2 acres in up-scale communities, but drive 15 minutes towards town, and the entire picture is changing.
I guess that's where my saltiness is coming from... my area has always been nicely varied and peppered with every demographic you can think of. Small poor cities, small rich cities, poor farmers, rich farmers, cookie cutter developments, sprawling estates, horses out the ass, tons of small business, pockets of convenient corporate bullshit...
Drive 20 minutes in any direction and you'll get a totally different demographic.
But with the influx of richer city folk, it's just pushing everyone down the line, deeper into the woods. What was low-income housing is now being sold and occupied by people well in the thick of the middle class. Low-income folks have to move out of their small city where they can't get transportation to their jobs, where there's no groceries, where they have no idea how to live because they've always lived in their small, low-income city.
It's pushing away the woods and the farms.
It's pushing away the character and community.
And it's bringing with it 'Town Centers'
The fucking scourge of the earth where people live in condo/market developments where their lobby or neighbor is x bullshit "upscale" restaurant. Or an REI. Or a Michael Kors...
Life and home in a shopping mall, so you don't have to go anywhere but your office that you drive to and from like a total twat so that you can fulfill your consumerist lifestyle while also being 'cultured' because you live in town far west of where anyone's ever heard of. You go on 'hikes' down a paved path which had 60% of its trees removed so you could get a better view of the now-mosquito-infested flood plains of a nearby river. You buy hummers and Gucci gore tex to brave the treacherous winters spent hiding in the confines of your home shopping mall.
Blegh... I could go on for hours about the absolute desolation that those places are for humankind. And how sickened I am that they're plaguing my home.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah, when I said $$$$, I did not mean ****.
I don't really touch the stuff... recently was gifted some Christmas weed and, sure enough - bad trip symptoms, irrational paranoias, shower in a fetal position anxiety... god damn smallpox blanket. The high was a'ight, what I could get out of it... fleeting, but leaving a lingering anxiety even the next day.
Of course, that could be variety, but it's more likely variety plus some poorly-grown and under-ripe end product.

I guess that's where my saltiness is coming from... my area has always been nicely varied and peppered with every demographic you can think of. Small poor cities, small rich cities, poor farmers, rich farmers, cookie cutter developments, sprawling estates, horses out the ass, tons of small business, pockets of convenient corporate bullshit...
Drive 20 minutes in any direction and you'll get a totally different demographic.
But with the influx of richer city folk, it's just pushing everyone down the line, deeper into the woods. What was low-income housing is now being sold and occupied by people well in the thick of the middle class. Low-income folks have to move out of their small city where they can't get transportation to their jobs, where there's no groceries, where they have no idea how to live because they've always lived in their small, low-income city.
It's pushing away the woods and the farms.
It's pushing away the character and community.
And it's bringing with it 'Town Centers'
The fucking scourge of the earth where people live in condo/market developments where their lobby or neighbor is x bullshit "upscale" restaurant. Or an REI. Or a Michael Kors...
Life and home in a shopping mall, so you don't have to go anywhere but your office that you drive to and from like a total twat so that you can fulfill your consumerist lifestyle while also being 'cultured' because you live in town far west of where anyone's ever heard of. You go on 'hikes' down a paved path which had 60% of its trees removed so you could get a better view of the now-mosquito-infested flood plains of a nearby river. You buy hummers and Gucci gore tex to brave the treacherous winters spent hiding in the confines of your home shopping mall.
Blegh... I could go on for hours about the absolute desolation that those places are for humankind. And how sickened I am that they're plaguing my home.

Gross...

I can happily say that is not at all what the urban shift here looks like. So far at least. People who are moving here are doing it to get away from that shit. The same reason i moved here.

sshz

sshz

Town Centers, yes that’s the word I was looking for. Popping up all over the area, traffic is becoming a nightmare in the mornings and evenings. The cop next door just told me about a forced entry 10 minutes away, 3 guys looking for weed. Shot one guy in the head who remains critical, shot his wife but she’s home already. Crime is slowly creeping our way. I won’t even shop in our area anymore, I drive another 15 minutes to another nicer section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom