Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I'm guessing kinda yes, but they are easily taken away with the right lawyer.

Yeah, 200k buy in. 10k/yr.
From what I hear, you can grow as many plants as will fit on your licensed area.
Out west it's much more hospitable... as of now... with buy-ins well below 10k and negligible annual renewal fees... from what I hear.

Craft farming is the silver lining if your state or jurisdiction has certain cottage laws in place. Although, I'm guessing the ones that legalized do not have those and are waiting to pull the plug on a bunch of small farmers...
In my state you pretty much lose your mineral rights...the way i look at it the treaty that congress digned with england in 1814 took land ownership away from the people without them actually knowing it..

Imo you cant own anything in america. House, car, horse, gold, jewels, etc according to the old testament(not tryin to bring religion here) it states the jews own all your shit!! Is that not the funniest
Shit....

beluga

beluga

In my state you pretty much lose your mineral rights...the way i look at it the treaty that congress digned with england in 1814 took land ownership away from the people without them actually knowing it..

Imo you cant own anything in america. House, car, horse, gold, jewels, etc according to the old testament(not tryin to bring religion here) it states the jews own all your shit!! Is that not the funniest
Shit....
I'll pay extra rent for the extra level of 'leave me the fuck alone'-ness that 'ownership' offers.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Can we not? I'm not saying you're antisemitic. I would just rather not even open the door to misinterpretation.
Look at the title of your car..it say certificate of title? Wheres my frickin title? I want the title not the certificate of title....the title! Yes its in the book of Isaiah its chapter 40 something..its there ive read the bible a few times...i want my title...my car is paid off....once i went to the dmv and demanded my title they laughed...all i got was thrpe certificate of title...they tried bullshittin. But i wasnt buyin....i renewed my license about a year after thst.....Paid in nickles! Fuck them....this time its going to be pennies...i might get away with it cause of the pandemic...lol...we will see...fuvk them...i want my title, now

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

He is misinformed about the treaty of Ghent as well.

The usa is a corporation live in your bubble if you will. You are owned when you die someone collects a benefit from your death through your ss #...lol....this is old news...not fake
Do believe the us still psys a tax to the throne of england...not that the gov would tell anyone

The treaty of ghent was being negotiated before the burning of washington....lol....im tslking about a different one signed behind closed doors not the treaty you are talking about...and it was a british spy who set fire to the capitol building...but our history books will say differently...who won the war of 1812? England! Lol...i font think we have won msny wars if any at all....lol

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My experiments today with agar agar powder. I tested with 8 g, 15 g, and 24 g. 8 grams was beautiful to work with but didn’t firm up enough. 24 g I could not get to combine with the rest. 15 g needed some serious whisking but came together. Plenty of working time because it’s this like paste/gel more than gelatin. I personally don’t like the mouth feel but I’m leaving them on a baking rack for a days to dry out. @Aqua Man will be doing some more testing I’m sure and that is likely to yield improvements.

Vegan Gummies
60 g water
60 g infused coconut oil
15 g agar agar powder
100 g sugar
1 packet unsweetened koolaid

Combine all and whisk over low heat in sauce pan until at a rolling boil throughout mixture. Continue whisking and cooking for 1-2 minutes and pour into molds. Refrigerate for half an hour and unmold.

Using corn syrup may change texture. Flavorings can be concentrated fruit juice, loranns, koolaid, etc.
View attachment 1073201
View attachment 1073202
View attachment 1073203
Hey lady!!! YOU ROCK 😁

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Look at the title of your car..it say certificate of title? Wheres my frickin title? I want the title not the certificate of title....the title! Yes its in the book of Isaiah its chapter 40 something..its there ive read the bible a few times...i want my title...my car is paid off....once i went to the dmv and demanded my title they laughed...all i got was thrpe certificate of title...they tried bullshittin. But i wasnt buyin....i renewed my license about a year after thst.....Paid in nickles! Fuck them....this time its going to be pennies...i might get away with it cause of the pandemic...lol...we will see...fuvk them...i want my title, now
I'm not sure exactly what they could provide you beyond their certification of your entitlement to said automobile so that a cop recognizes it's yr car as does a court of law.

Regardless, I'm just asking nicely not to bring Jewish people into it. Even if a Jewish person had the idea or whatever. Things can be interpreted a lot of ways and it's just not worth having to navigate, ya know?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I'm not sure exactly what they could provide you beyond their certification of your entitlement to said automobile so that a cop recognizes it's yr car as does a court of law.

Regardless, I'm just asking nicely not to bring Jewish people into it. Even if a Jewish person had the idea or whatever. Things can be interpreted a lot of ways and it's just not worth having to navigate, ya know?
Lol.....the reason is pretty obvious....i dont need a slide rule to figure out whats really going on....most people are brainwashed and have very little if any clue at all who their masters are..ill just leave it at that...

Game on!!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Aqua gummies 150 for a small donation to get on the list of $200,000. 150 gummies mailed to you each month there after for $10,000 a month.

Should have a license in no time ppls... whacha think?
You better build a big bank...gotta funny feeling about this one!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've got at least a pound or two of shake created from buds I've been de seeding here, what should I do with it? Make gummies? Where's the best recipe?
The one @sshz Gave me works very well. I'm tinkering trying to find a more store like texture. But for all intensive purposes ppl love them. You can't go wrong with it.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Gonna need a big crock pot 😂
Still got 7 more plants in there that need to be dried out and seeds removed as well, so lots of gummies, I think I've got well over a pound of seed. Much of it, is crossed with feminized GG#4. I was slinging pollens from that single plant for probably 2 months.

This is some of the new stuff. Got myself 2 sets of thorn resistant pants (for Christmas) for going out into the middle of the thickets this spring. I need to find a good spot with about quarter to half acre, surrounded by thickets in all directions. I think I've got the perfect spot, with a creek running though the center.

IMG 20201229 160419920
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@amekins is now heading up the finding the ultimate gummie recipe. Sorry lady just the way the cookie crumbles 🤣🤣🤣 im gonna be doing some testing tomorrow and report back to her... im sure she'll get this figured out for all of us noob bakers. The only thing I want to change is the texture and the melting points so they can sit out on a warm day and not melt.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The one @sshz Gave me works very well. I'm tinkering trying to find a more store like texture. But for all intensive purposes ppl love them. You can't go wrong with it.

Bit of an eggcorn there Aqua. I only mention it because i personally like being corrected when i use an eggcorn. If you dont, well I apologize lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

He already offended one. And then re commented to justify himself. But his walls are highly reflective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom