Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Pretty rural here in Ga. I have neighbors but i have trees in between me and them (which i grow weed in yearly lol). Now im trying out the indoors thing. I have a drunk lady that eats too many pills across the street, neighbor next door is mildly crazy and heavily armed, and then i have plenty of firearms anywhere i go in my house so i dont worry. If they wanna take 5 or 6 plants in exchange for their life then so be it.

That's a pretty extreme attitude that will get you put in prison, quick. I would never take a persons life over a plant. I will protect myself, but I won't kill someone over something that can be easily replaced.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Bit of an eggcorn there Aqua. I only mention it because i personally like being corrected when i use an eggcorn. If you dont, well I apologize lol.

I love you man!!! I actually do like to be corrected and I do the same thing. My mother was a hug stickler on English... you wouldn't know it by my typing skills though.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@amekins is now heading up the finding the ultimate gummie recipe. Sorry lady just the way the cookie crumbles 🤣🤣🤣 im gonna be doing some testing tomorrow and report back to her... im sure she'll get this figured out for all of us noob bakers. The only thing I want to change is the texture and the melting points so they can sit out on a warm day and not melt.

A girl i used to work with made weed infused gold bears that were almost identical to the real deal. This is very similar to the recipe she used, apparently sorbitol is the secret ingredient. I have the recipe she gave me here somewhere. I never did end up making any since i went straight to capsules, seeing as they last so much longer.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

A girl i used to work with made weed infused gold bears that were almost identical to the real deal. This is very similar to the recipe she used, apparently sorbitol is the secret ingredient. I have the recipe she gave me here somewhere. I never did end up making any since i went straight to capsules, seeing as they last so much longer.

If ya find it and mind tossing a pic up would be great... im sure @amekins will appreciate it.. 🤣🤣🤣 sorry @amekins just poking some fun. I really appreciate the help.

Sorbitol hey? Off to do some reading on this... thanks bro

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
@amekins is now heading up the finding the ultimate gummie recipe. Sorry lady just the way the cookie crumbles 🤣🤣🤣 im gonna be doing some testing tomorrow and report back to her... im sure she'll get this figured out for all of us noob bakers. The only thing I want to change is the texture and the melting points so they can sit out on a warm day and not melt.
So agar agar is the magic ingredient? Currently I've got guar gum and xanthan gum, will either of those work?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So agar agar is the magic ingredient? Currently I've got guar gum and xanthan gum, will either of those work?
Not sure but I'm digging in all areas... even the history of the forst gummie bears. I want to understand the chemistry in all these things so then I can get an idea of how and why.

amekins

amekins

I don’t know about heading up but I will continue to refine with your input.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Not sure but I'm digging in all areas... even the history of the forst gummie bears. I want to understand the chemistry in all these things so then I can get an idea of how and why.
There all forms of carbohydrates/sugars to some extent or another, just have various different chemical attributes that create some differentiation, but all in the same vein.

amekins

amekins

How to shake it, just collect the cystals at the bottom? I don't have a screen or anything.
Pollen shaker, some bb’s and the freezer. Or:

Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

I can barely make crappy cookies, got a chick that does it for me because i suck. Gummies would be awesome to have but i dont know how. I'd trick my wife so maybe she'd chill out a little. She loves gummies lol

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I don’t know about heading up but I will continue to refine with your input.

Look into Iota carrageenan and agar agar if you're looking for gummy thickeners that will keep their shape when held. Something like 1.5% knox powered gelatin by weight, 0.75% Carrageenan, and .5% agar agar should be a good start.

Tbh, marshmallows are just as easy.

amekins

amekins

Look into Iota carrageenan and agar agar if you're looking for gummy thickeners that will keep their shape when held. Something like 1.5% knox powered gelatin by weight, 0.75% Carrageenan, and .5% agar agar should be a good start.

Tbh, marshmallows are just as easy.
Hey you! How you be? You are missed! Today I played with just agar agar. I hate the texture but they’re certainly solid. Personally I hate gummies lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom