Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok so what looks like an octipi invasion is up. Have to clean up the lines a lot but will have a test done today and video. Just need to make a weak nutrient solution and a few other things. Being Thanksgiving it probably won't be until tonight but here is the a pic of where we are at.

Also have 8 sprouts and likely will be transplanting tomorrow or thw day after.

Looks like they are on life support. ;-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thats the plan... hook em up and check em every few days. No toting buckets. This kinda makes me think I could do soil again if I ever chose to with the same system.

Ah who am I kidding... fuck soil lol.

Did you catch @Dirtbag talk about his “headstash” run? Soil and organics for highest quality.

And after you all said my old breeder was wrong saying too much coco or hydro kills flavor.

Keep growing in push brooms for quality I always say. :-)

And treat every plant the same regardless of their actual needs. :-)

Just kidding bro. Setup looks very professional and seems to work great!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Did you catch @Dirtbag talk about his “headstash” run? Soil and organics for highest quality.

And after you all said my old breeder was wrong saying too much coco or hydro kills flavor.

Keep growing in push brooms for quality I always say. :-)

And treat every plant the same regardless of their actual needs. :-)

Just kidding bro. Setup looks very professional and seems to work great!
Hahaha... I may in the future do an organic coco grow. With teas etc. Personally I feel its the best media for microbial life currently.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So filling the res every other day or so. Better than hand feeding every plant. Aqua Man, if space for a res is a problem take a look at RV water storage tanks they come in just about every size imaginable. I have a couple 10" deep ones that hold 46 gallons to save room.
Yeah I’m fucking over hand watering haha. Such a pain in the ass. Ever damn day.

Anthem

Anthem

Aqua Man, I need to jack your thread for a moment please. So I switched it up to Ebb and Flow with buckets. Not much different than RDWC for the purposes of this question. I have never had humidity problems until now. Having to run a humidifier. Plants are small and no canopy yet. In your experience does the humidity go up once you have some leaf matter in the room or does it stay about the same?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man, I need to jack your thread for a moment please. So I switched it up to Ebb and Flow with buckets. Not much different than RDWC for the purposes of this question. I have never had humidity problems until now. Having to run a humidifier. Plants are small and no canopy yet. In your experience does the humidity go up once you have some leaf matter in the room or does it stay about the same?
Absolutely will go way up bro.

visajoe1

visajoe1

I popped 4 GP cake n chem regs about 6 weeks ago, 3 males. We'll see which pheno my only girl is. Still have more seeds for later.

Curious to see what variation you find and what you go with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom