Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
amekins

amekins

I tried to remember but failed. Not sure it was pumping iron either. It was 1980.

Now i have to find them on pdf.
I’m glad someone else asked because I was wondering. I suspect we’re in the same age bracket but what girls and boys were reading at that time surely was not the same lol.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m glad someone else asked because I was wondering. I suspect we’re in the same are bracket but what girls and boys were reading at that time surely was not the same lol.

Not likely unless you loved body building and Martial Arts.

But the stories of these poor immigrants who came here unknown with nothing and achieved amazing success despite the times are inspirational.

amekins

amekins

Not likely unless you loved body building and Martial Arts.

But the stories of these poor immigrants who came here unknown with nothing and achieved amazing success despite the times are inspirational.
Ahhhhh! Yes. Now I see. And no, I was probably reading some Judy Blume or Eva Jong or some romance shit. I was out of school before I discovered a love for mysteries. Though I did love Katharine Hepburn’s biography.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m glad someone else asked because I was wondering. I suspect we’re in the same age bracket but what girls and boys were reading at that time surely was not the same lol.

Looking online just now the arnold (schwartzanager)sp? book may have been 1977 The education of a body builder.

And i dont know which Bruce Lee book but it was the story of his championship against all the kung fu masters and how he developed his own style against the staunch elders protecting ancient kung fu.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ok i ordered the first one i linked. 40psi factory set but it is also adjustable and has a higher flow rate.

Done deal 270 GPH and adjustable pressure.

Interesting choice man. Ive never seen a diaphram pump used in a small low pressure setup like that, curious to see how it works. Ive only ever used centrifugal pumps.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Interesting choice man. Ive never seen a diaphram pump used in a small low pressure setup like that, curious to see how it works. Ive only ever used centrifugal pumps.
Well I'm gonna find out and probably regret it but hey... we are having so much fun messing this up before it gets going why stop now lol. Worse case I keep my pump and run open-ended.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I love the spirit of playin with stuff.. Only one way to find out! It might just be the bees knees, i mean the specs look good. And it should run fairly efficient with the emitters on there.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I love the spirit of playin with stuff.. Only one way to find out! It might just be the bees knees, i mean the specs look good. And it should run fairly efficient with the emitters on there.
In theory yup... atleast in my mind... now let's see how that holds up lol.

Will be here Saturday

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have plenty of friends who smoke but no one smokes together anymore. Most of the folks I know use because they buy my edibles. And most have “tried” to grow their own by doing what I did and then, well, just thinking it would all happen if they just watered it. I’m the only asshole who ends up spending hundreds to start a whole fucking balcony garden in a pandemic lol. I’m that asshole and I’m already planning for next year.

The only reason it’s a schedule 1 drug is because gardening is so addictive! Lol

lilnew

lilnew

16 hr soak then paper towels for 11 hrs and all but one showing tap roots so into the peat pellets they went.
i see 2 missing....is it becuz something special is coming to you?...LOL!!!! ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌ ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom