• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PK1

PK1

Supporter
how is life on your side of the world this morning Aquaman?
Here is my morning wake and bake on the last day of the year with a Mystery Hybrid Sativa
2020 11 19 173445

Fudge

Fudge

Quick update on the tria experiment bro, my bignug has finished on 7 to 7.5 weeks 3 times off the belt. This time using tria the buds are defo bigger and heavier but it's also extended the flowering time I started flush 4 days ago nd I'm ending week 8 soon they've got maybe a week in them yet. So here's my dilemma, if the quality is the same but I get extra weight,, is it worth the extra 2 weeks of time. 4 x 2 is 8 that's another full run for me. But would mean more work on another run. So I suppose its all down to the quality of bud I get this time it seems a LOT denser and chunkier this time round tbh.

Ooooh I love a good dilemma to get the brain firing

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
to bad the reply button doesn't show the photo. but i kinda go the opposite of the picture. lol. so, i identify, then i communicate, then i conclude the best options i receive which will allow me to analyze and proceed with the process. This will give me an understanding of how and why's 😁

I don't think the order is necessarily as important as the process itself, especially if you've got lots of trusted tried and true resources that you can draw from. But there' s no doubt in my mind that collaboration is the part of the process that can really up your game, and give you an edge vs someone else, who's working off the premise of trial and error, learning by continually refining your methods, communicate/collaboration allows you to learn from others mistakes as well as from your own.

For me, that was a big one. For instance, seeing some of the other grows with the newer diodes, that was a huge leap I would have never made, unless I could have seen proof of concept, by watching other growers, because the out of pocket was substantial. But I'm glad I made the leap, it was worth it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How you fixating the light to ceiling.running bars across ceiling then wire cable to that..any weight to it bro..
I have eye bolts into the studs... the new light is about 20lbs and my existing is about 25lb. Both will be on ratchet hangers.

The existing hlg600 has the driver mounted outside and 18 gauge solid core wire running to the light but the new fixture i will leave it on the back as it has all water proof connectors. I will have to add a plug for the new light to keep it on the same circuit I had it before as I cant run the ac, dehuey and lights on 1 circuit. Im thinking about tackling this today. But we will see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom