Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok old light removed, new light rewired so I dont have to install a plug. Now to hang and secure everything without dropping it and crushing my plants and smashing the light... probably a good idea to stay gummie free for a bit here

Anthem

Anthem

Ok new light up with my ghetto extension cord hack... still need to secure the cable and do some tweaking but its up and working.
Ya what the fuck Aqua man. You get the top of the line light and you have a POS extension cord. Well at least you did a heavy gauge extension cord. Happy New Year Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ya what the fuck Aqua man. You get the top of the line light and you have a POS extension cord. Well at least you did a heavy gauge extension cord. Happy New Year Aqua Man
Yeah 14g. So just as good as running from a panel... looks much less appealing though lol.

Happy new years bro

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Question???

Does anyone feel that crossing chem has resulted in any better weed? I really liked real chemdog. But i really find for example chemdog SKVA x Bag of oranges flat and boring. And not tastier either.

just curious :-)
I'll find out... the cake n chem is supposed to be pretty tasty and from what I hear usually tests around 22-28%. I know there is more to it but from some ppl I have heard from that grow it. It tends to be a favorite of thier clients. Of course I always take things with a grain of salt but this was from very unbiased sources and the reason I chose this strain but we shall see.

I can say the loudest plant in thw room right now is the blueberry dragon cheese... that shit reeks... like I mean thank God its a sealed room reeking. Like blue cheese left in the bottom of a gym locker full of dirty socks... reeks. Lmao everytime I open the door to my room my poor mother inlaw gets this crinkled up face... lmao I find it funny. Is that wrong of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom