• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
im mixing up who wrote the overpriced silly book. Both growers are full of advertising hype though.

you respect a guy selling a $300 book about schwazzing?

I offer $12.95 for the info. Lol

Lol, i never said anything about respecting anyone other than my friend who schwazzes with great success.
Id never pay $300 for any book, thats ridiculous. I was just clearing up that it wasnt jungle boys in that video.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Wish I had the space. I think if I get to go on holiday this summer, I might train one up again. Means I could leave it a couple of weeks vegging alone no probs when I wouldn't have bothered
I shot myself in the foot with this idea. I don't have the space, time, nor patience but gotdammit someone poked the bear and like hell if I enjoy eating crow lol at this point, hitting a pound out of a gallon is irrelevant. time to put up or shut up, as soon as this current run is done.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
One plant in autopot with 100l tank will go 2 weeks easy was only £60 to make
One plant in autopot with 100l tank will go 2 weeks easy was only £60 to make
I should of mentioned that if you are handy and smart to make your own equipments then ya, no problem. But have fun spending 650 dollars on a ph adjuster, 650 dollars on a tds/ph reader or 1500 on one of those machines that is a full grow room.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I should of mentioned that if you are handy and smart to make your own equipments then ya, no problem. But have fun spending 650 dollars on a ph adjuster, 650 dollars on a tds/ph reader or 1500 on one of those machines that is a full grow room.
Oh, you're talking full automation. Fuck... that's unattainable for even most commercial croppers -- not just cannabis, but in general.

HOWEVER, I'll raise you the FOSS route. Arduinos, a bit of technical know-how, some wire, and assorted parts, and all of it can be built for 1/4 the cost plug-n-play components cost.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Oh, you're talking full automation. Fuck... that's unattainable for even most commercial croppers -- not just cannabis, but in general.

HOWEVER, I'll raise you the FOSS route. Arduinos, a bit of technical know-how, some wire, and assorted parts, and all of it can be built for 1/4 the cost plug-n-play components cost.
ya, i've seen the pumps on amazon, their very affordable. you are letterly paying 100 dollars in parts. maybe another 100 for labor and 300 for the brand 😂

PK1

PK1

Supporter
sry i can't find your journal/diary. I'm surprised members here don't put the link of their diary or journal in their signature. It makes following so much easier
edit; i don';t know why mine doesn't show when i write on someone else thread?

Fudge

Fudge

sry i can't find your journal/diary. I'm surprised members here don't put the link of their diary or journal in their signature. It makes following so much easier

Not sure if it only shows on older posts or if someone writes on your thread but I'm sure I used to?.

It's in my signature

Fudge

Fudge

My 1st diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom